Paul Bearer

King Charles III

41 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

The date itself is written under the tweet, so no.

I can photoshop one of these in 2 mins on my laptop. It’s really not hard.

Bless you for being so gullible. How old are you?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

No way ? You can ? Of course you can ! 
But this was investigated by several people online and the original tweet was found before being deleted. You should search for info about it instead of being so damn dismissive. 
I’m not saying I believe the person can predict the future, I’m just saying it would be a fun nº50 spot for example.

The only thing that I conceed is that the person apparently tried several dates before getting the right one with the queen, as Shawn on this other screenshot 

8D3929C4-C0E1-48EF-B4BB-588D2D13800D.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

No way ? You can ? Of course you can ! 
But this was investigated by several people online and the original tweet was found before being deleted. You should search for info about it instead of being so damn dismissive. 
I’m not saying I believe the person can predict the future, I’m just saying it would be a fun nº50 spot for example.

The only thing that I conceed is that the person apparently tried several dates before getting the right one with the queen, as Shawn on this other screenshot 

I mean, he literally suggests he's a troll here. Writing's on the wall.

331844077_Screenshot2023-05-09at12_33_33.thumb.png.67320827a78f5940ba79dc7a232cc5b1.png

Also, is this you? Date and time stamp and everything...

Unknown.thumb.png.c119ab066fd999761ed25eee1851efa3.png

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I mean, he literally suggests he's a troll here. Writing's on the wall.

331844077_Screenshot2023-05-09at12_33_33.thumb.png.67320827a78f5940ba79dc7a232cc5b1.png

Also, is this you? Date and time stamp and everything...

Unknown.thumb.png.c119ab066fd999761ed25eee1851efa3.png

Didn’t see that account so probably fake. Anyway I wouldn’t mind his inclusion on next years’ lists. 
good work anyway on the tweet, that’s fun ! I don’t know What my nationality has to do in it though, you’re slowly transforming into Sir Creep Ulitzer, I would be worried if I were you

• Like 1

About those fingers of his, just look this photo from 2005 and you clearly see whom he inherited them from. And since Prince Philip almost reached 100 years, I wouldn't be so overly worried about them...

image.thumb.png.c4a814c8822ed5f5623c5aae5529305c.png

• Like 1

I think this should probably be more like

" How Long Live The King?"

20230617_133912.thumb.jpg.7ba2bd63a290ff0570b383269932912b.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

I think this should probably be more like

" How Long Live The King?"

20230617_133912.thumb.jpg.7ba2bd63a290ff0570b383269932912b.jpg

Try putting him in the Death Clock.

• Like 2

Went down a storm in Scotland:

On the day of the coronation I did release a song titled king charles is a fucking cunt, based on the Boris Johnson song of that name :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

On the day of the coronation I did release a song titled king charles is a fucking cunt, based on the Boris Johnson song of that name :lol:

So, d'ya plan an assault on the Christmas #1 with a song asking which is the biggest cunt?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TQR said:

Went down a storm in Scotland:

Scotland didn't.

As always it was a noisy minority who ruined the day for everyone, including the folk taking part in the People's Procession. Who were also attacked by the louts.

Patrick Harvie will regret this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Windsor said:

Patrick Harvie will regret this.

Sure. Let us know when he has reason to.

On 09/05/2023 at 10:45, Ulitzer95 said:

I did accurately predict the birth of my nephew, which was September 30, 9pm so it can be done :wub:

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Miranda lass said:

I did accurately predict the birth of my nephew, which was September 30, 9pm so it can be done :wub:

I can't be done with this conversation.

You're just too stupid. Sorry.

8 hours ago, TQR said:

Sure. Let us know when he has reason to.

You will know when you see the headline.

• Like 1

Gets a 45% payrise this year, courtesy of the tax payer. Great news. I was worrying if we left his real-terms pay to drop and drop that he might go on strike.

• Like 2

It comes from the Crown Estate though, not out of our pockets.

"(Lord Turnbull) said that linking the royal finances to the profits of the crown estate was “silly” and was motivated by a desire to promote the idea that the king was paying for himself and was reducing the burden on the taxpayer."

Why is it "silly"?  The income from the Crown Estate was signed over to the Treasury by George III, and out of that the Treasury pays an annual amount to the monarch to cover expenses (including those of working members of the RF).  That includes upkeep of the Royal properties, but not those privately owned like Sandringham. The Treasury gets to keep the rest, which I think is about 75% of the Crown Estate income.  So technically the money belongs to the people, but it has never been in the pockets of taxpayers.

"Buckingham Palace and the Treasury have for months been wrestling with the dilemma of how to manage projections of an enormous increase to crown estate profits, resulting from the sale of leases for offshore windfarms by the estate."

So in fact we the people, in the form of the Treasury, are also getting a massive increase in revenue. 

18 minutes ago, Toast said:

It comes from the Crown Estate though, not out of our pockets.

"(Lord Turnbull) said that linking the royal finances to the profits of the crown estate was “silly” and was motivated by a desire to promote the idea that the king was paying for himself and was reducing the burden on the taxpayer."

Why is it "silly"?  The income from the Crown Estate was signed over to the Treasury by George III, and out of that the Treasury pays an annual amount to the monarch to cover expenses (including those of working members of the RF).  That includes upkeep of the Royal properties, but not those privately owned like Sandringham. The Treasury gets to keep the rest, which I think is about 75% of the Crown Estate income.  So technically the money belongs to the people, but it has never been in the pockets of taxpayers.

"Buckingham Palace and the Treasury have for months been wrestling with the dilemma of how to manage projections of an enormous increase to crown estate profits, resulting from the sale of leases for offshore windfarms by the estate."

So in fact we the people, in the form of the Treasury, are also getting a massive increase in revenue. 

Sure, the Treasury grant is based on crown estate profits (which belong to us, but obviously only they get to use it as their own), but in these times it’s a) unjustified and b) appalling optics. It’s another kick in the teeth for those PSWs on the breadline who are wilfully being squeezed and ignored.

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Sure, the Treasury grant is based on crown estate profits (which belong to us, but obviously only they get to use it as their own), but in these times it’s a) unjustified and b) appalling optics. It’s another kick in the teeth for those PSWs on the breadline who are wilfully being squeezed and ignored.

It's only appalling optics because it's not properly explained.   But yeah, a lot of the Treasury money is spent on things the people don't want like that fucking railway, HS2 or whatever it's called.  The amount that has been wasted by the Tory government is scandalous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toast said:

It's only appalling optics because it's not properly explained.   But yeah, a lot of the Treasury money is spent on things the people don't want like that fucking railway, HS2 or whatever it's called.  The amount that has been wasted by the Tory government is scandalous.

And I think when you look at the money squandered on PPE not up to scratch, tax cuts for their mates and severance pay for ministers in office for 6 weeks and some of whom were reappointed almost immediately (just to pick 3 random examples), I'm not sure advocating for the abolition of the monarchy and putting even more money in the grubby hands of the Treasury is necessarily a good idea.

• Like 3

The Duchy of Lancaster have been secretly using money from the estates of people who died without a will or next of kin to renovate Charles’ properties he rents out, rather than giving the funds to charity as claimed.

‘King Charles secretly profiting from the assets of dead citizens’

• Thanks 1

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/12/21/tributes-paid-to-late-kings-champion-after-he-passes-away/
Kings Champion Francis Dymoke died on Monday aged 68.

‘The role of the King or Queen’s Champion was traditionally to ride into Westminster Hall on a charger on the day of the coronation and challenge to a duel anybody who thought they should be the rightful sovereign.

It has since been modernised to include bearing the Royal Standard and walking in the procession in Westminster Abbey.’

4 hours ago, The Old Crem said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2023/12/21/tributes-paid-to-late-kings-champion-after-he-passes-away/
Kings Champion Francis Dymoke died on Monday aged 68.

‘The role of the King or Queen’s Champion was traditionally to ride into Westminster Hall on a charger on the day of the coronation and challenge to a duel anybody who thought they should be the rightful sovereign.

It has since been modernised to include bearing the Royal Standard and walking in the procession in Westminster Abbey.’

I'm kind of annoyed no one attempted to challenge him during the coronation. Because technically the old requirements were never explicitly abolished according to a Earl a friend of mine knows who was talking about this recently. I have never been able to get a clear answer to what happens if the duel happened to be fatal for the challenger... Would that count as murder? Or is there some kind of exemption for that?

Does he want to be unpopular? His Christmas message this year seems a bit bizarre. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Old Crem said:

Does he want to be unpopular? His Christmas message this year seems a bit bizarre. 

In what sense is it more bizarre than normal?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1