msc

Ideas and possibilities 2022

I just mean the life expectancy for someone who gets to 75 is roughly another 12 years

17 minutes ago, Banana said:

I just mean the life expectancy for someone who gets to 75 is roughly another 12 years

You have never been to the UK have you?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Banana said:

Well yes I totally  understand that . I mentioned averages in my original post.. you know the one that you corrected  as being  that's not really how it works?! When all I suggested was some celebrities were coming  to the age were  deadpoolers  might want to give them some consideration .Basically  that was all it was!

I mentioned/ indicated there was a lot more  nuance to it but your takeaway from my post was that's not how it really works. 

Some other names I would throw into the mix for deadpoolers consideration.  All would undoubtedly  receive  a qualifying  obituary 

Legendary feminist and author  Fay Weldon 90.

Robert Wagner  91.

Priscilla Pointer 97.

Petula Clark  89.

John Savident 83.

Dennis Skinner  89

Arthur Scargill 83 - who has been a recluse since at least  2014 although it is not clear if health reasons are part of the reason for that.

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Some other names I would throw into the mix for deadpoolers consideration.  All would undoubtedly  receive  a qualifying  obituary 

Robert Wagner  91.

Priscilla Pointer 97.

Petula Clark  89.

John Savident 83.

Dennis Skinner  89

Arthur Scargill 83 - who has been a recluse since at least  2014 although it is not clear if health reasons are part of the reason for that.

Petula Clark was recently on a local television fundraiser, she looked great for 89

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Petula Clark was recently on a local television fundraiser, she looked great for 89

Pleased to hear it!

Love the song Downtown.

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Robert Wagner  91.

Priscilla Pointer 97.

Petula Clark  89.

John Savident 83.

Dennis Skinner  89

31 minutes ago, Phantom said:

22 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Pleased to hear it!

Love the song Downtown.

Petula Clark is still appearing in Cameron Mackintosh's production of Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward in London. She celebrated her 89th birthday there last month. 

Granted, this doesn't mean she'll see her 90th.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, time said:

Petula Clark is still appearing in Cameron Mackintosh's production of Mary Poppins at the Prince Edward in London. She celebrated her 89th birthday there last month. 

Means she shouldn’t be selected for next year’s list as she is not overtly likely to die and there are many others of her fame level in poorer health conditions.

8 minutes ago, time said:

I genuinely  didn't  realise that thank you. She had made it into one of my draft shortlists but was awaiting  more research  before she ascended to the final list! This information helps me with my deadpooling as I had in my mind she was retired and resident in Switzerland. Perhaps I was mistaken or my information is out of date or incomplete  but anyway I think you have just unexpectedly helped me with one of my dilemmas  and freed up some space on one of my teams!

Oscar Wyatt (wiki), 97, American businessman who was involved in the Oil-for-Food Program scandal in '07, looks absolutely f***ed in these pics from 8 days ago.

Unpicked in the DDP this year. I imagine there's a good chance of him getting a QO.

• Like 4

Armin Mueller-Stahl was hospitalised late last year for heart problems and will be 91 years old in a matter of days. One for the 2022 DL?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Armin Mueller-Stahl was hospitalised late last year for heart problems and will be 91 years old in a matter of days. One for the 2022 DL?

Good idea. Probably one of the few German actors who would get a qo.

38 minutes ago, Book said:

Good idea. Probably one of the few German actors who would get a qo.

91-year-old Mario Adorf might also make the cut and as mentioned earlier, 93-year-old Hardy Krüger would have to get a qo.

30 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

91-year-old Mario Adorf might also make the cut and as mentioned earlier, 93-year-old Hardy Krüger would have to get a qo.

Unfortunately, they will probably never make the list :(

3 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

I had no idea he was that old.  That's not a bad call at all.  

British actor Michael Craig will be 93 in a couple of months. No known health issues, but still worthy of some consideration for the 2022 DL.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Imprisoned leader of the belarussian opposition Ryhor Kastusyou has cancer, and previously suffered a heart attack and COVID:

https://belsat.eu/en/news/12-12-2021-imprisoned-politician-ryhor-kastusiou-has-cancer-doctor-confirms/

Cancer of the prostate to be exact. Can also be searched as Grigory Kostusev.

• Like 1

Lets celebrate Rita Moreno being 90 by putting her on future deathlists.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ladyfiona said:

Lets celebrate Rita Moreno being 90 by putting her on future deathlists.

Isn't she in the West Side story remake?

Must be in fairly  good condition  to work at that age.

One of the slaton’s sister is back in hospital. I think they’re in worse condition than Nicocado considering they both weight over 450kg. Pretty famous in the United States apparently, they are some kind of reality tv personalities. They won’t last long imo

Tom Cruise [Cancer]

Sylvester Stallone [Cancer]

Elon Musk [Cancer]

Tom Hanks [Cancer]

Merlyl Streep [Cancer]

Pamela  Anderson [Cancer]

• Haha 3