Godot

Ask A Deathlister

16 minutes ago, HDS said:

Would you consider it bad form to post a critical health update for a potential pick while a competition such as the Deathlist Cup is underway and one is not participating/already eliminated?

Is it

Spoiler

Jimmy Carter is looking peaky

?

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, HDS said:

Would you consider it bad form to post a critical health update for a potential pick while a competition such as the Deathlist Cup is underway and one is not participating/already eliminated?

See the horrendous wokewatch thread. By asking alone you have condemned yourself. Apparently. Maybe. Perhaps. 

• Confused 1

Is our fellow deadpooler Thatcher ok? Not been on here since 13th April 

13 minutes ago, Steve said:

Is our fellow deadpooler Thatcher ok? Not been on here since 13th April 

No big-name deaths recently so they’ll be in hibernation.

Has anyone else had a random DM from a member called Cropsy asking if they like Rachel Stevens?  Or am I the only lucky recipient? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Has anyone else had a random DM from a member called Cropsy asking if they like Rachel Stevens?  Or am I the only lucky recipient? 

1092806633_Screenshot_20240428-1201422.thumb.png.870ad737402889c63f84dbeea367813a.png

No, you're not the first victim.

I understand why you think you were targeted though.

5 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

1092806633_Screenshot_20240428-1201422.thumb.png.870ad737402889c63f84dbeea367813a.png

No, you're not the first victim.

I understand why you think you were targeted though.

Ah I should have searched, thanks.  I don’t ‘think I was targeted’.  I was just curious if anyone else got one. 

24 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I have, but not for a while. not knowing who Rachel Stevens was/is, I ignored them.

15 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Ah I should have searched, thanks.  I don’t ‘think I was targeted’.  I was just curious if anyone else got one. 

Ah Lardy, welcome to the Cropsy #MeToo movement.

• Haha 1

Honestly though, why bother with such dull content? If I was going to send weird random DMs I’d at least include a picture of my tits, or ask them if they like wearing latex pants while hoovering or something. 

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I got them too. I now realise how intimidating it could be, so I’ve switched off his (I assume) ability to DM other members.  If you’re reading this @Cropsy, take this as a yellow card warning. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

I got them too. I now realise how intimidating it could be, so I’ve switched off his (I assume) ability to DM other members.  If you’re reading this @Cropsy, take this as a yellow card warning. 

Did you just assume Cropsy’s gender? *big smiley face cos emojis still don’t fucking work on here*