Godot

Ask A Deathlister

On 16/01/2020 at 20:36, Death Impends said:

I have the power to add reactions so could look for a couple useful new ones over the weekend.

Okay I have added two new reactions with functions like those suggested. Shocked and facepalm.

• Thanks 2
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Okay I have added two new reactions with functions like those suggested. Shocked and facepalm.

:facepalm:

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, Death Impends said:

If my posting was the one that triggered all those shocked & facepalm reactions, then I apologize. I wasn't trolling. Deathlisters spend much time trying to discover symptoms of illness in the faces of celebrities & I thought they were the right people to  ask. I only wondered about the last phase of the disease, when patients risk putting their lives in the hands of possibly cruel nurses & doctors who think that slow starvation means "dying in dignity".  

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

If my posting was the one that triggered all those shocked & facepalm reactions, then I apologize. I wasn't trolling. Deathlisters spend much time trying to discover symptoms of illness in the faces of celebrities & I thought they were the right people to  ask. I only wondered about the last phase of the disease, when patients risk putting their lives in the hands of possibly cruel nurses & doctors who think that slow starvation means "dying in dignity".  

It wasn't.  It was me.  Look back a few posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Nobody says sorry here.

It is a sign of weakness.:lol:

• Haha 3

Is it time to freak out over the Corona virus? I say yes!

22 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Is it time to freak out over the Corona virus? I say yes!

May as well.  My Facebook page is full of people "calling in sick" because of it while posting photos of the Corona beer. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Paul Bearer
To add the beer photo
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Paul Bearer said:

May as well.  My Facebook page is full of people "calling in sick" because of it while posting photos of the Corona beer. 

That reminds me whatever happened to Corona Pop?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, redrumours said:

That reminds me whatever happened to Corona Pop?

'I Love It' was pretty much a one-hit wonder.

• Like 1

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

How can you know this one, you weren't even born yet!

Just now, gcreptile said:

How can you know this one, you weren't even born yet!

Once heard, never forgotten...

I wondered : what was the most controversial dl pic ? I red Ruby Mohammad topic yesterday and wondered Who was, like her, the most questionnable choice ever according to you (don’t say bush sr !)

22 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I wondered : what was the most controversial dl pic ? I red Ruby Mohammad topic yesterday and wondered Who was, like her, the most questionnable choice ever according to you (don’t say bush sr !)

George Lineker (a baby).

Red Rum (although it's not specified that picks have to be human, and he was 27 years old).

• Like 1

Any idea who the lucky person was who posted the 250,000th post in the DL Forum?  Any way we can find out?  Only been 300 since, can we look that up?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Any idea who the lucky person was who posted the 250,000th post in the DL Forum?  Any way we can find out?  Only been 300 since, can we look that up?

Great question. You made the 250,312th post, so I went to "Activity", loaded in all the posts from the last week and searched for " 's topic in DeathList Forum" (and I've messed it up by typing this).

1972603782_Screenshot_20200302-1353142.thumb.png.0cebc5f6c6adcc978a404231957fb975.pngScreenshot_20200302-135756.thumb.png.446227b76d40f06224e4882eb67a33e3.pngScreenshot_20200302-140002.thumb.png.d9891162587aad417ba373fe36a5f3b8.png

CONGRATULATIONS @time YOU WIN A FREE IPHONE!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah I was working on loading something like that but wasn't figuring it out.  Looked like Gooseberry at #313 but I take it TIME's is the one before that.  Cool!  Well done, enjoy the iPhone (refurbished)!

8 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Great question. You made the 250,312th post, so I went to "Activity", loaded in all the posts from the last week and searched for " 's topic in DeathList Forum" (and I've messed it up by typing this).

1972603782_Screenshot_20200302-1353142.thumb.png.0cebc5f6c6adcc978a404231957fb975.pngScreenshot_20200302-135756.thumb.png.446227b76d40f06224e4882eb67a33e3.pngScreenshot_20200302-140002.thumb.png.d9891162587aad417ba373fe36a5f3b8.png

CONGRATULATIONS @time YOU WIN A FREE IPHONE!!!

About the only bloody thing I'll ever win with this deathlisting lark.

• Haha 2

And what a way for Olof Thunberg to go into DL lore...

[posted by my cousin on FB.  I said I know a few U.K. folks :D let’s give it a shot]
_________

Does anyone in the UK know what happened to "The Enigma Hut"?
They were making beautiful Enigma machine replicas.
Then one day, they were gone.

90836365-9F66-49EF-9F0D-B7A0DC5E0BED.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

[posted by my cousin on FB.  I said I know a few U.K. folks :D let’s give it a shot]
_________

Does anyone in the UK know what happened to "The Enigma Hut"?
They were making beautiful Enigma machine replicas.
Then one day, they were gone.

90836365-9F66-49EF-9F0D-B7A0DC5E0BED.jpeg

No idea personally. As Churchill once said,  "it is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma". 

• Like 1

Just wanted to know : who was the most heartbreaking hit ever for you ?

3 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Just wanted to know : who was the most heartbreaking hit ever for you ?

Bracknell for me.

At this point it’d probably be either Stefan Karl Stefansson or Tim Conway since I had some childhood memories with both of them. Besides that, Samantha Last was a pretty sad case as a whole...