maryportfuncity

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?

Call the country  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heating duct hell in exam hall!!

The links next to the story include one on the school being the worst in Kent according to league tables. Does anyone else smell a rat here, timing the accident to neatly disrupt the impending SATs disaster?

TUMBLEWEED

Oh, alright, I'll get me coat.

You old cynic. You'll be telling me next that Katie and Peter is a big publicity stunt.

• Like 1

Only In Texas.

HOUSTON (AP) — A kindergartner who brought a loaded gun Tuesday to his Houston elementary school was among three students injured by fragments when it fired after falling from his pocket as he sat down for lunch, officials said.

One bullet was fired about 10:35 a.m. in the Ross Elementary School cafeteria, spraying fragments at the students....

It's truly shocking. What an earth are they thinking of serving lunch at 10.35am? :o

Only In Texas.

HOUSTON (AP) — A kindergartner who brought a loaded gun Tuesday to his Houston elementary school was among three students injured by fragments when it fired after falling from his pocket as he sat down for lunch, officials said.

One bullet was fired about 10:35 a.m. in the Ross Elementary School cafeteria, spraying fragments at the students....

It's truly shocking. What an earth are they thinking of serving lunch at 10.35am? :o

Think that Texas and Florida deserve there own entries. Scotland maybe in its own right. Can an economy count??? Then maybe i'd look at some EU nominations...

I voted for Norway - their thriving death metal scene and extended hours of darkness must have created a few candidates who'd tick all the right boxes for this sort of thing.

Is there no limit to DDT's awesomeness? 2.gif

I voted for Norway - their thriving death metal scene and extended hours of darkness must have created a few candidates who'd tick all the right boxes for this sort of thing.

Technically speaking it wasnt a school massacre.It was a camp massacre.That conjures up an image of Alan Carr or Graham Norton going on a rampage though...

But DDT's reasoning behind the nomination of Norway is spot on.

We could set up a service in which we all PM our postcode's to DDT and he gives us a percentage score on our chances of dying in a random massacre on the way to the nearest Tesco.

But DDT's reasoning behind the nomination of Norway is spot on.

We could set up a service in which we all PM our postcode's to DDT and he gives us a percentage score on our chances of dying in a random massacre on the way to the nearest Tesco.

I bet I would win that one. I live in the town that produces mentalists such as people who steal kebab meat and idiots that have no sense of direction. A random gunman would be nothing to write home about. My betrothed actually lives behind our main Tesco's on an estate locally known as Beirut ;)

I bet I would win that one. I live in the town that produces mentalists such as people who steal kebab meat and idiots that have no sense of direction. A random gunman would be nothing to write home about. My betrothed actually lives behind our main Tesco's on an estate locally known as Beirut ;)

So a random gunman, who'd want to get his 15 minutes of fame in that Tesco, would get lost and end up shooting up the kebab shop.

regards,

Hein

You're too kind. ;)

I must admit that I was thinking more along the lines of some pimply goth mowing down half a dozen of his maths class and then blowing his own brains out, rather than the events which took place on Friday.

Handrejka was also on the money with her prediction.

Is it just school shootings or any shooting massacre that counts?

PS - I still think it'll be on a small island somewhere.

The USA will continue the trend,

Not really school massacre, but the inmates are talking about killing James Holmes. The bloke that shot people at the new Batman movie.

The USA will continue the trend,

Not really school massacre, but the inmates are talking about killing James Holmes. The bloke that shot people at the new Batman movie.

Is there anywhere left in America where you can go without having to worry about getting shot?!? Perhaps the next big piece of tie-in merchandise will be Batman body armour, handed out to multiplex patrons...

Im going for Australia next.

Guest Guest

the answer to the title question '

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?' is surely...in a school !

Did you write for Thin Lizzy back in the day???

''Tonight theres gonna be a jailbreak, somewhere in this town''

Did you write for Thin Lizzy back in the day???

''Tonight theres gonna be a jailbreak, somewhere in this town''

A few posting guests seem to have shit for brains, anyhoo... All hazards have been removed from James Holmes' apartment...per Aurora Police.

Not a massacre, but several people shot near Texas A&M University

This is the third mass shooting within a couple of weeks, but according to many people here in the U.S. they still don't need any sort of control reform for guns... just need to put more guns in the hands of people so they can shoot the people who go crazy with them.

Not a massacre, but several people shot near Texas A&M University

This is the third mass shooting within a couple of weeks, but according to many people here in the U.S. they still don't need any sort of control reform for guns... just need to put more guns in the hands of people so they can shoot the people who go crazy with them.

3 people dead so far. Gunman is in custody.

How about a massacre in Macedonia?

Chicago.

USA.

The quality of their psychos isn't great but the quantity is staggering.

• Like 2