maryportfuncity

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?

Call the country  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Number of fatalities escalating quickly. If they are true, it's already worse than Columbine

I know people say this a lot, but how many more kids have got to die before the US sorts its shit out?

• Like 1

Seems the shock value of killing adults and teens doesn't seem to be as strong so now they have taken it upon themselves to kill children now.

Just hope these people are caught quickly and I hope this isn't connected to that whole 21st of December end of the world hoax.

Number of fatalities escalating quickly. If they are true, it's already worse than Columbine

I know people say this a lot, but how many more kids have got to die before the US sorts its shit out?

Many more. Even if the US would actually put serious restrictions to firearm ownership by citizens, it'll take decades to actually disarm them.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

As an American, I am so fucking sick of this bullshit. Every time this happens, the conservatives harp on and on about how it's wrong to politicize the tragedy, how now is not the right time, ect.

When were having mass shootings every week, that argument goes out the window. Connecticut, Portland, Seattle, Aurora, Tuscon, and all these other shootings were done by fucking nutjobs who purchased their guns legally. The GOP says that if they didn't have guns, then they'd just use knives or shit like that. When was the last time there was a mass stabbing.

How many bodies do we need to pile up before we can even fucking DISCUSS this issue. Most civilized countries have less gun violence in a fucking year than we do in a month. We know what fucking works, and what doesn't.

• Like 2

Guest american patriot

It's premature to say thi sis bvecause of guns.Its the mental state of the guy who did it.he would use a knife if guns were banned so lets not go to xtreme lenths

I got that info from another website.

The page has now been deleted

It's premature to say thi sis bvecause of guns.Its the mental state of the guy who did it.he would use a knife if guns were banned so lets not go to xtreme lenths

You can't kill 30 people in less than an hour with a knife.

• Like 2

No it isn't.

There's little doubt that the fact that gun-related mortality is so high in the US compared to other western nations[1] is caused by the fact that any fool in the US can buy a gun legally, and does.

I'm well aware of the fact that limiting legal gun ownership will not eradicate this kind of mass murders. The man who killed six people in a shopping mall in Alphen aan den Rijn in the Netherlands last year did so with guns he owned with a government permit. There's also the issue of illegal gun ownership.

[1] For a comparison see this Wikipedia page. The only western European country that comes close is Switzerland, another country where guns are widely available.

regards,

Hein

• Like 2

This guy had a punt at it.

As an American, I am so fucking sick of this bullshit. Every time this happens, the conservatives harp on and on about how it's wrong to politicize the tragedy, how now is not the right time, ect.

When were having mass shootings every week, that argument goes out the window. Connecticut, Portland, Seattle, Aurora, Tuscon, and all these other shootings were done by fucking nutjobs who purchased their guns legally. The GOP says that if they didn't have guns, then they'd just use knives or shit like that. When was the last time there was a mass stabbing.

How many bodies do we need to pile up before we can even fucking DISCUSS this issue. Most civilized countries have less gun violence in a fucking year than we do in a month. We know what fucking works, and what doesn't.

When was the last time there was a mass stabbing?

Today was the most recent incident in China

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia-pacific/2012/12/2012121481220620325.html

Police say nearly two dozen children injured in central China province of Henan by knife-wielding villager.

You beat me to it :)

Guest american patriot

u have to understand that its americans rite to own guns under the us constetution. y should we lose our rites cos of 1 nutcase???

u have to understand that its americans rite to own guns under the us constetution. y should we lose our rites cos of 1 nutcase???

Where to start ..... :unsure:

• Like 4

One of the most unsettling things to me about all the recent shootings in America is how commonplace these are. Unless there's a larger loss of life like in this case, I don't feel shock at news of shootings anymore due to how damn often they happen. And with each tragedy people continue to hawk on how guns are oh so necessary while going "You can't politicize these events". I agree that losses of life shouldn't be used for political gain but one has to remember political enabling of guns to such a wide extent is what helps these tragedies become more commonplace. It's a serious issue that can't be ignored and something needs to be done pronto.

You beat me to it :)

You'll note that not one of those children are dead.

• Like 1

Also reports are coming in that Ryan Lanza wasn't the shooter. It was his younger brother Adam.

Where to start ..... :unsure:

AFAIK positions on gun ownership by private citizens don't correlate with literacy, but this poster makes one wonder.

To our American patriot: I have no say in what rights you do and don't have. It's simple: gun-related violence is a fact of US society. If the Americans think it's a problem they must find solutions themselves. If they don't think it's a problem they'll have to live with some of their children being shot at school regularly. Those things will not go away by ignoring them.

regards,

Hein

• Like 6

Guest american patriot

well its tragic but if sum kids have to die sumtimes so we can keep our libertys then so b it

Edited by Paul Bearer
text size increased so we could read it.

How about people just take responsibility for themselves and not rely on others to legislate their rights. And how about people raise their own children instead of dumping them at some institution for others to do the job for them.

ps. Fear gets you nowhere. Whatever action they plan on taking about this probably wont have any good come out of it. Do people even see Obama fake-caring?

well its tragic but if sum kids have to die sumtimes so we can keep our libertys then so b it

I'm guessing this fucking idiotic comment was posted in the hope that someone will rise to the bait and call you a massive twat. You massive twat.

• Like 11

check the IP,I bet it was some nob in Norfolk who hasnt left his bedroom for 2 years

• Like 1