maryportfuncity

Where Will The Next School Massacre Be?

Call the country  

180 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

check the IP,I bet it was some nob in Norfolk who hasnt left his bedroom for 2 years

Close. It's a nob from California.

article-2248327-1684B78C000005DC-834_634x408.jpg

Oi Miss, this nature walk is shit...you said there'd be squirrels and that!

• Like 2

check the IP,I bet it was some nob in Norfolk who hasnt left his bedroom for 2 years

Close. It's a nob from California.

A spokesman for the NRA perhaps?

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur...

• Like 2

I don't think we have any nobs from Norfolk on DL.....oh.....hang on........:D

• Like 1

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur...

I just imagine the evacuation done to the Benny Hill theme and at the same speed......

• Like 1

Guest american patriot

just want to apoligise for my last remark.that was a bit dumb.no kids shoud die so we can keep guns.

just want to apoligise for my last remark.that was a bit dumb.no kids shoud die so we can keep guns.

Im not sure if I know what you were trying to get at or not, but I agree that no one should be moved by this to give up their own free will. No kids have to die for us and no one has to give up their guns either. There is a greater evil here than what meets the eye. Dont people see how much the media loves fear mongering? They are the same people who encourage it through violent Hollywood and videogames. (Not saying that videogames and movies are the main culprit for mass shootings, but they do encourage it.) Thats the whole point of terrorism. Scare people into believing they'll be safer with less freedom. Safer to be a slave. Dont allow these illusionists to fool you.

Beyond maybe a liquor store owner or people in deep rural areas where they have to worry about wild animals there is no reason 99.9999% of civilians should be allowed to own what are essentially military grade weaponary. I believe in the 2nd ammendment but even that says "well regulated" militia. It's amazing the people who remember the right to bare arms part never include that. I feel the ease of access which people have to these things and the fact are tabloid and celebrity obsessed make these mass murderers martyrs for nutjobs I feel like these school massacre will just keep getting more violent and frequent until more people in this country get real serious about gun safety as well as how we deal with mental health issues.

• Like 1

There is a very good episode of The Thin Blue Line where Inspector Fowler is challenged on his form for gun ownership which only has one question on it.

Do you want to own a gun?

If the answer is yes then he considers them not appropriate people to own guns.

Beyond maybe a liquor store owner or people in deep rural areas where they have to worry about wild animals there is no reason 99.9999% of civilians should be allowed to own what are essentially military grade weaponary. I believe in the 2nd ammendment but even that says "well regulated" militia. It's amazing the people who remember the right to bare arms part never include that. I feel the ease of access which people have to these things and the fact are tabloid and celebrity obsessed make these mass murderers martyrs for nutjobs I feel like these school massacre will just keep getting more violent and frequent until more people in this country get real serious about gun safety as well as how we deal with mental health issues.

Well they remember the part about a well regulated militia, the bit they fail to remember is that the 2nd amendment was adopted in 1791.

Perhaps they should only be permitted to own weapons that were available at the time the amendment was written.

• Like 1

I appreciate as a simple European I may be missing something here, but where does the right to bear arms prevent you from having a properly licensed system that at least tries to prevent the sociopaths and those with serious personality disorders and even those suffering temporary mental illness possessing fire arms? I can't see that the freedom to bear arms demands that you do not have sensible regulation that tries to guarantee the right to life of the innocent.

You can still have the general right to posses arms for the masses, just make them go through a screening process to stop the guns easily getting into the hands of those who are likely to kill their neighbours for no reason.

Best regards

Syd

• Like 1

I appreciate as a simple European I may be missing something here, but where does the right to bear arms prevent you from having a properly licensed system that at least tries to prevent the sociopaths and those with serious personality disorders and even those suffering temporary mental illness possessing fire arms? I can't see that the freedom to bear arms demands that you do not have sensible regulation that tries to guarantee the right to life of the innocent.

You can still have the general right to posses arms for the masses, just make them go through a screening process to stop the guns easily getting into the hands of those who are likely to kill their neighbours for no reason.

Best regards

Syd

As another simple European, I agree that this makes sense; however, read this and note the comments of Mr Durkheimer, the gunshop owner. Read also some of the comments BTL, That might give you some sense of what gun-control campaigners are up against.

• Like 1

In life, some of us get Razzle magazine and a box of kleenex

However some get Cacky poo magazine and a pot of pile cream.

Amen.

Guest Guest

I just hope the FBI have a constant track on the wherabouts of Alex Jones... take a look at this..

Scared? You should be!

What a nutjob. Thank fuck for the Atlantic ocean.

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan but that was an awesome display of letting someone hang themselves. Not that he had to put in too much effort.

I'm no fan of Piers Morgan but that was an awesome display of letting someone hang themselves. Not that he had to put in too much effort.

Do these Yanks have any idea how ludicrous they sound when they defend their gun culture?! A toddler could walk into a nursery and gun down all his little friends and they still wouldn't get it

• Like 1

I think the fact that the deport Morgan petition gained so much momentum is unsettling in itself. For the folks who bow down to the 2nd amendment they sure don't seem to acknowledge the 1st.

Do these Yanks have any idea how ludicrous they sound when they defend their gun culture?! A toddler could walk into a nursery and gun down all his little friends and they still wouldn't get it

They'll blame the taking of "God" and prayer out of the schools.

Alex Jones knows he is not going to win a debate with Piers Morgan so he thought "I know, I'll shout at him for 13 minutes"

Kinda proves my point

Kinda proves my point

Mike Huckabee already started that line of blame after the Sandy Hook massacre, although I don't think he could explain all the shootings that happened prior to prayer being removed. Plus all the blame about video games being the reason, although that didn't stop Charles Whitman in 1966. Video games...No. Prayer in schools..Yes

Killed 16 and injured 32.

• Like 1