Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Planet Venus is putting on her finery in the evenings at the moment. Go out and take a look if the skies are clear. She'll be getting higher in the sky until mid February. (Switch left to right in the southern hemisphere.)

at what time.

Cork.jpg

• Like 1

Amazing how many people come out of the woodwork and join when people start to drop like flies.

No intros, just straight in with a shite post.

It feels a bit like having strangers come in to use your bog only to find that they have had a shit in it.

They can all fuck right off.

• Like 1

Amazing how many people come out of the woodwork and join when people start to drop like flies.

It feels a bit like having strangers come in to use your bog only to find that they have had a shit in it.

I'll use your bog

I'll use your bog

If only you were funny.

Having a crush on someone, when it's destined to be unrequited, is just as fucking miserable when you're 40 as it is when you're 15.

• Like 6

Having a crush on someone, when it's destined to be unrequited, is just as fucking miserable when you're 40 as it is when you're 15.

Awwwwwwwwww!!

:(

• Like 1

I know right.
  • Like 1

John Torode was rushed into hospital on Christmas day.

Unfortunately, it wasn't anything too serious, so it seems.

Fucking hell, so it will be yet another season of Masterchef then. :angry:

There are rumours that Victoria Beckham is going to be awarded in the New Years Honours list.

Fair play really, anybody that can cling on to Davids ball sack for all those years without being shaken off deserves somesort of award or summat.

Fucking hell, I made 50 posts in the past 24 hours.

Don't worry y'all, within a couple of days, as the New Year, New Teams, New Lists period dies down, I'll go back to my usual two posts per week.

The nightmare continues...

I have to update my sig for 2017.

*sigh*

• Like 1

The fact that the media is reporting about this doesn't help matters...

CNN: http://www.cnnchile.com/noticia/2016/12/27/el-undecimo-acierto-del-ano-de-deathlist

Slate: http://www.slate.fr/story/133025/deathlist-liste-morts

The Sun: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2509493/website-predicts-favourite-celebs-will-die-the-death-list/(because people read that for some reason)

and being a professional piece of shit i am triggered at that comment

• Like 1

The nightmare continues...

I have to update my sig for 2017.

*sigh*

I'll wait until the 2017 DDP is up and then link to it as before. I don't bother with the ones that are on this site, they are easily found on their respective threads if anyone is interested.

The fact that the media is reporting about this doesn't help matters...

CNN: http://www.cnnchile.com/noticia/2016/12/27/el-undecimo-acierto-del-ano-de-deathlist

Slate: http://www.slate.fr/story/133025/deathlist-liste-morts

The Sun: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2509493/website-predicts-favourite-celebs-will-die-the-death-list/(because people read that for some reason)

and being a professional piece of shit i am triggered at that comment

You are Mr Hanky and I claim my £5.

Families eh?

Wow, you should have your own talk show.

• Like 1

So was anyone else sitting in a public place when Debbie Reynolds obit appeared - what with the irony of her daughter 20 hours earlier - and I just wanted to scream like a little girl in glee at what I found (and how DL was prolly blowing up). The gal I was sitting at pizza place with waiting for carry out saw my excited look and said 'DONT' (IOW don't yell out that someone died, cuz I was about to), so I showed her the obit on my phone she was like 'oh my'. I'm like see--you know before anyone! She's like I can't believe it and I said oh hell it happened with Zsa Zsa just this week haha.

Oh it's a tough life being the keeper of all knowledge of the dead.

SirC

So far I have counted up to 52 cars that I have owned since I started driving.........

• Like 1

So far I have counted up to 52 cars that I have owned since I started driving.........

How shit a driver are you? And can you give the make and model of each one and it's name (if you name your cars)?

How shit a driver are you? And can you give the make and model of each one and it's name (if you name your cars)?

Im not a 'shit driver' I just love cars like Gascoigne loves Gin.

Yes I can remember them all and, no, I don't name them but I will name one of them 'Deathsperm' as a tribute to you, ok?

One for every year you've been driving.

• Like 4

One for every year you've been driving.

Well............ :lol:

Yes I can remember them all and, no, I don't name them but I will name one of them 'Deathsperm' as a tribute to you, ok?

Fair dos, hope they gave you a lot of enjoyment. Any real bangers in the list from when you started driving like an old Robin reliant or a austin allegro?

Fair dos, hope they gave you a lot of enjoyment. Any real bangers in the list from when you started driving like an old Robin reliant or a austin allegro?

Loads!

I think I've only ever had five cars.