Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

Im just watching Sky News and, well, for a moment, it looked like Eve Pollard was slightly pissed.

She still may be.

After I compared Lard Bazaar's, I've decided to calculate my own to post ratio, which it turned out to be 22.2%. I've then decided to compare Sir Creep's like to post ratio. You want to know what it is? It's a 22.1% (rounded to the nearest decimal). So if we were comparing a like to posts ratio on how good a poster is, then I would be a better poster than Sir Creep. Don't believe me? Calculate it yourselves. Fun fact: Cat's like to post ratio currently stands at 86.9%

• Like 1

Mine is about 50%, somehow. But anyhow, flawed system - our Maryport had probably got through 10, 000 posts before the like system was put in place, putting him at a significant disadvantage. Whereas OoO has a measly 89 likes, which given he's probably one of the best posters the forum ever had, shows how recent it is.

• Like 3

Mine is about 50%, somehow. But anyhow, flawed system - our Maryport had probably got through 10, 000 posts before the like system was put in place, putting him at a significant disadvantage. Whereas OoO has a measly 89 likes, which given he's probably one of the best posters the forum ever had, shows how recent it is.

Yeah. I agree. That's why I only accounted for the newer posters. And then there are these people who only post one thing ever but gets 5 likes, which means their Luke post ratio is 5:1, also 500%. Definitely flawed. Mine seems correct though.

People are too obsessed with post counts and 'likes'.

There are other forums I frequent where posters have in excess of 60,000 posts under their belt.

Not one of them ever feels the need to mention this.

• Like 3

There are other forums I frequent where posters have in excess of 60,000 posts under their belt.

The Facebook generation: it only happened if it was liked and shared.

• Like 3

what's you like percentage?

what's you like percentage?

Fuck knows and fuck cares.

• Like 1

My "like percentage" is my grandson. The only like I care about and the only like that matters. Other than him, I need no outside confirmation of my awesomeness.

• Like 4

My "like percentage" is my grandson. The only like I care about and the only like that matters. Other than him, I need no outside confirmation of my awesomeness.

If I wasn't posting from my phone that would be subjected to St. Winifred's School Choir. Merry Christmas.

Worrying she is not giving a fuck about her offspring to be honest.

After I compared Lard Bazaar's, I've decided to calculate my own to post ratio, which it turned out to be 22.2%. I've then decided to compare Sir Creep's like to post ratio. You want to know what it is? It's a 22.1% (rounded to the nearest decimal). So if we were comparing a like to posts ratio on how good a poster is, then I would be a better poster than Sir Creep. Don't believe me? Calculate it yourselves. Fun fact: Cat's like to post ratio currently stands at 86.9%

Mine is 49.2%. Took me over 6 months to get my first like.

Like buttons in general can be a bit impersonal though; I'd much rather have 1 person paying a compliment with actual words to a post I've made than 10 "likes".

Mine is 49.2%. Took me over 6 months to get my first like.

Like buttons in general can be a bit impersonal though; I'd much rather have 1 person paying a compliment with actual words to a post I've made than 10 "likes".

That's such a fantastic post, well done, thank you (please like).
  • Like 1

If I wasn't posting from my phone that would be subjected to St. Winifred's School Choir. Merry Christmas.

The Mormon Tabernacle or nothing, my dear man.

• Like 1

Worrying she is not giving a f**k about her offspring to be honest.

If my offspring aren't enamored with me by now there's no hope.

• Like 2

Emmerdale.

Well Cain Dingle has been begged by 'Moist' Moira to give her a good seeing to.

Cain, you lucky lucky bastard!!!!!

Ok, Im a miserable old fuck bastard but, enough already!!!!

FB is awash with 'family photos' of people putting on the false smiles while sitting round overly decorated tables awaiting tough Turkey and fart inducing vegetables.

Look, by all means enjoy your day but I couldn't give a fuck whether you are entertaining Aunty fucking Ethel and the inlaws and the twins and your cousins and the Labrador. I don't fucking care!!!!!!!!!

Keep your posts and your fucking pictures to yourself!!!!!!!

Lardy, you are totally excused, once again, fucking class posts.

People should read and learn from you webby.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie, I'm very glad to see this account being banned: https://forums.deathlist.net/user/11502-fredphelpsjr/

They will be back, like you.

Ok, Im a miserable old fuck bastard but, enough already!!!!

FB is awash with 'family photos' of people putting on the false smiles while sitting round overly decorated tables awaiting tough Turkey and fart inducing vegetables.

Look, by all means enjoy your day but I couldn't give a fuck whether you are entertaining Aunty fucking Ethel and the inlaws and the twins and your cousins and the Labrador. I don't fucking care!!!!!!!!!

Keep your posts and your fucking pictures to yourself!!!!!!!

Lardy, you are totally excused, once again, fucking class posts.

People should read and learn from you webby.

Oh, I don't look at that stuff. I've been following the annual cataclysm and meltdown that is the Lush Boxing Day online sale. Most amusing.

• Like 2

Planet Venus is putting on her finery in the evenings at the moment. Go out and take a look if the skies are clear. She'll be getting higher in the sky until mid February. (Switch left to right in the southern hemisphere.)

Venus.jpg

• Like 2

Planet Venus is putting on her finery in the evenings at the moment. Go out and take a look if the skies are clear. She'll be getting higher in the sky until mid February. (Switch left to right in the southern hemisphere.)

Venus.jpg

at what time.

Sometime in the evening obviously. Can't you read?

Sometime in the evening obviously. Can't you read?

You'd have a job seeing it in daylight