The Unknown Man

Ideas And Possibilities For 2014

Guest LSL68

Peter Kay, every time I see him he looks worse and worse and I don't just mean his weight. He has a deathly pallor and is a heart attack waiting to happen ....

Peter Kay, every time I see him he looks worse and worse and I don't just mean his weight. He has a deathly pallor and is a heart attack waiting to happen ....

Sign of poor circulation that is. some people have natural alabaster skin though peter kay isn't one of them . lol

Hello!

I'm new here and I would like to put forward Valerie Harper, 74, who has a brain tumour.

Also, Dick Van Dyke, 87, who has "yet-to-be-diagnosed" neurological disorder.

Hello!

I'm new here and I would like to put forward Valerie Harper, 74, who has a brain tumour.

Also, Dick Van Dyke, 87, who has "yet-to-be-diagnosed" neurological disorder.

Valerie Harper will probably be on most people's lists and probably their joker picks.

Dick van dyke's Neurological condition was caused by his titanium dental implants , whether it stopped his pain or if he is cured I don't know .

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2013/06/dick-van-dyke-reveals-cause-neurological-disorder

Welcome aboard.

Do we pick someone that others haven't thought of?

Is there a top ten list that reflects the view of the majority?

The vast majority that are popular choices have their own thread that people comment on and update with news of their health etc.

The vast majority that are popular choices have their own thread that people comment on and update with news of their health etc.

But it's important not to confuse the Deathlist.net with deadpools such as the Derby Dead Pool (DDP).

As forum members here, we don't get a say in the composition of the Deathlist, but we can discuss it here as well as discussing our entries in the deadpools, and likely candidates.

• Like 1

Guest Beth

I think that Carla Laemmle is a definite possibility. Mind you, there are plenty of her peers that could be in the running...Eli Wallach, Luis Rainer, Kirk Douglas and of course Zsa Zsa Gabor. I think she will make it to 2014.

I think that Carla Laemmle is a definite possibility. Mind you, there are plenty of her peers that could be in the running...Eli Wallach, Luis Rainer, Kirk Douglas and of course Zsa Zsa Gabor. I think she will make it to 2014.

A definite possibility - nothing like keeping your options open

• Like 1

Reading this story, I reckon Eddie Large should be considered for 2014

Tripped over a roadsign. I think that's pronounced 'pissed'.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Guest Marco Polo

My suggestions:

Luise Rainer

Valerie Harper

Joan Fontaine

Isabel Peron

Joan Fontaine and Olivia de Havilland must have good genes!

• Like 1

Mandela and Wilko Johnson are unmissably nailed on, unless they cheat us in what's left of this year.

Valerie Harper and a few of the others mentioned recently will join them.

Stuart Hall looks a good bet to me and...

Gazza and whoever happens to be Pakistan's top Taliban dude on 1st Jan would also be decent younger blood picks IMHO

Hope this hasn't already been posted on the site (I used the 'search tool' first, I swear) but former-Marilyn Manson guitarist/founding member, Daisy Berkowitz, has been diagnosed with stage-four colon cancer.

Could a medically knowledgeable pedant please tell us if someone in such a state shits themselves or colosts themselves at such news?

• Like 1

Hope this hasn't already been posted on the site (I used the 'search tool' first, I swear) but former-Marilyn Manson guitarist/founding member, Daisy Berkowitz, has been diagnosed with stage-four colon cancer.

Well there goes that unique pick in 2014 then.

He was in Jack Off Jill as well, terrible late 90s mosher fans.

Julie Chang The newsanchor Host of Good Day LA was diagnosed with a brain tumor after a surfing accident.

Probably only marginal obit chances if she died but still a possibility since the city she is a local celeb in is the 2nd largest in the Usa.

Actors George Cole (last in 1989) and Peter Vaughan (never been in?)...

James Howells, suicide possibility I reckon.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/27/hard-drive-bitcoin-landfill-site

It only took him a week of running a programme a few years back to generate this. Jesus.

Guest Lance Link

Peter Max, artist.

I've decided to drop 2 good candidates for 2014 as I don't want to fall victim to another Jack Pardee (as I fear I will). But both have a chance - the first depends entirely on when he dies (during World Cup might help chances), the 2nd might be in the Daily Mail but in short, I don't think they will get a relevant obit in the probable likely event that they die.

Pedro Rocha b. 1942, Uruguayan footballer. Played in four successive World Cups between 1962-1974. As Wiki says; Today he suffers from mesencephalic atrophy, a serious degenerative illness that affected his speak and his movements, paralyzing part of his body and confining him to a wheelchair.

Rocha has ruined 71st birthday celebrations by dying on the eve of his birthday. http://www.elpais.com.uy/informacion/murio-pedro-virgilio-rocha.html

Nancy Reagan, Denis Healey, King Bhumibol (Thailand), Helmuts Schmidt & Kohl of Germany, Mickey Rooney, Olivia De Haviland, Nelson Mandela, Prince Philip, Terry Pratchett, Clive James, Fidel Castro, Jiang Zemin, Rupert Murdoch, Lord Carrington, Paul Gascoine, Ronnie Biggs, Ian Brady, Jeremy Thorpe, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Hosni Mubarak, Robert Mugabe, Bob Dole & Doris Day.