Sad to see him go but could see for a long time that he was in considerable discomfort and pain. :( R.I.P Sam.Those who say we are taking pleasure from his death are wrong as this is a list of people we think will die not want to.Sometimes I think those outside dead pooling think otherwise.

Sad to see him go but could see for a long time that he was in considerable discomfort and pain. :( R.I.P Sam.Those who say we are taking pleasure from his death are wrong as this is a list of people we think will die not want to.Sometimes I think those outside dead pooling think otherwise.

Exactly!

Why is it so "taboo" to admit that someone is probably going to die soon?

20 March 2015, 22:45 UT.

So that makes:

Rotten Ali: 8th of February.

gcreptile: February, 9th.

Book: Friday the 13th (February)

maryportfuncity: Hell kiss this planet goodbye on Valentines Day!

Eesti: I'd say 17 Feb.

The Miser: February 24th.

Marlfox: 'll go for March the 1st.

Shaun of the Dead: March 2nd at 11:am

The Unknown Man: I'll go for March 5. :crossbone:

Death Impends: I'll opt for March 8.

Vaagheid: March 9th

the_engineer: March 12th 2015.

Bibliogryphon: March 13th

Cat O'Falk: A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March

Magere Hein: 20 March 2015, 22:45 UT

Fergie86: 27th March 2015

Phantom: April 17th

Body Snatcher 44: April 19th

Uschi: June 7 - for being in the lower DDP category...

charon: December 6th.

Deathray: Jan 11 2016

GossipGabe: 29th of February

msc: At a guess, 22nd December 2042, about 7.40 in the evening. Give or take a few minutes.

And the winner of the Second Sam Simon Sweepstake is: Vaagheid.

But let's not forget the First Sam Simon Sweepstake, won by Chopped Liver.

RIP Sam Simon, we will miss you hard, you were like a mascott for us deathlister.

on a side note, sad he couldn't wait 4 more days to pass away (would have made an unlucky 13th bonus)

warm condolences to its family

SInce everyone and their dog chose Sam, I hoped he would last at least until his 60th birthday. I didn't make him my joker, but those that did now receive more bonus points than otherwise. I still wouldn't rule out assisted suicide though. The people around him seemed to know it was over. But yes, he might also have fallen in a coma without return. We are probably not going to know.

RIP Sam Simon, we will miss you hard, you were like a mascott for us deathlister.

on a side note, sad he couldn't wait 4 more days to pass away (would have made an unlucky 13th bonus)

warm condolences to its family

SInce everyone and their dog chose Sam, I hoped he would last at least until his 60th birthday. I didn't make him my joker, but those that did now receive more bonus points than otherwise. I still wouldn't rule out assisted suicide though. The people around him seemed to know it was over. But yes, he might also have fallen in a coma without return. We are probably not going to know.
I wouldn't suspect foul play in his case. Remember that his chemo stopped working, he had like 5 operations in 4 days, blood infection, litres of fluid drained from his stomach and lungs. Plus he missed the Super Bowl and the Oscars, despite being a huge football fan and an avid cinema goer. (As for his will to live, he had this animal saving campaign going, so he had something to motivate him even when he was in pain.)

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Deathrace counts "local time" so I'm assuming yesterday (2 extra points for the joker teams!)

Perhaps this is the right moment to admit that I've never watched a single episode of The Simpsons. There, I've said it.

• Like 2

Good.

Self righteous cunt.

Fuck him the liberal w***er.

Good.

Self righteous cunt.

Fuck him the liberal w***er.

And that was a Party Political Broadcast on behalf of the Scottish National Party...

• Like 1

Perhaps this is the right moment to admit that I've never watched a single episode of The Simpsons. There, I've said it.

Have courage, friend. You are not alone. :)

• Like 1

I've seen a few episodes. It's way overrated though...

• Like 1

I've watched about one and a half episodes but I found it pretty boring. If I'd have to watch cartoons, I would choose Futurama, Family Guy and even South Park over the Simpsons any day.

That being said, he seemed to be a crazy but fun guy (with some minor character flaws), so I don't think there's any reason to celebrate. I'd save my champagne for the day when Mugabe dies. (As he still looks pretty healthy, it'd seem like an outside bet - but 9 months might be a long time at 91.)

Hopefully his pain is over, someone check for Japanese whalers and celebs swimming with dolphins in freedom now.

Guest Guest

I watched every episode of the Simpsons last weekend as a tribute to Sam

No you didn't, you were on this forum posting crap for a good part of it.

Also, watching every episode, back to back, uninterrupted, would take well over a week.

Now run along, its past your bedtime.

• Like 2

Well, its all said and done and possibly the most public demise in the history of demising has played out on the internet for all to see.

On reflection, he dragged that out a bit didn't he?

I've watched quite a few of them. I think they're funny, but I find it hard to believe there are some people on this planet that are as thick as Homer.

No you didn't, you were on this forum posting crap for a good part of it.

Also, watching every episode, back to back, uninterrupted, would take well over a week.

Now run along, its past your bedtime.

Beat me to it.

I've seen a few episodes. It's way overrated though...

I'm in the same boat. Occasionally funny but it doesn't really do it for me.

I must admit that I had no idea who Sam Simon was until he started being discussed on this forum.

• Like 1

Guest Watcher

RIP mr. Simon sorry you ended up on this list. It was far too soon.