Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2016

English actors Sean Connery, James Bolam, Tom Baker, Brian Blessed & Bernard Cribbins are all getting on a bit now and looking good for the grim reaper for 2016.

So is Freddie Jones :P

English actors Sean Connery.

wut.gif

• Like 7

English actors Sean Connery.

wut.gif

For deathpooling reasons, let's hope Mr. Connery reads this.

• Like 1

Dick van dyke , jimmy carter , rolf harris , june brown

With the fact that Jimmy Carter Just got Cancer...I could for sure see that...and Dick..I agree

Listening to the golf just now, and thinking back to Opens I went to, brought back the name of jack newton.

Any antipodean input as to current state??

He had meningitis a decade ago, but is now 65, ie half his life since he walked into the propeller in '83.

33 years of living with those injuries must've taken a toll

There's a major doping scandal in Germany's football breaking right now. It's about systematic doping in the 70s and 80s and the scandal could seriously taint the reputation of the sport and of a couple of old players, coaches and officials. The "Fuentes" of Germany is a 79-year old professor named Armin Klümper who fled to South Africa and whose current whereabouts are unknown. Two former presidents of the DFB, the German football association, might also wish right now that they'd disappear from the earth. There is 83-year old Gerhard Meyer-Vorfelder:

media.facebook.af50b5b0-f63e-4147-a498-f

(picture is 3 years old)

And there is his predecessor, Egidius Braun who just turned 90, http://de.fifa.com/newscentre/features/news/newsid=2532158/

2534621_full-lnd.jpg

(He's the guy on the left in case it wasn't clear.)

In fact, I thought Braun was already dead.

I saw someone chose Egidius Braun for Shaun's new game, so thank you for the trust, but.... the other, younger guy with the sunburnt face indicative of alcholism, Gerhard Mayer-Vorfelder is dead, at 82:

http://archyes.com/ex-dfb-president-gerhard-mayer-vorfelder-is-dead/(quick link in english, better ones to come)

I honestly believe if mankind is worth a damn someone will put a bullet in THIS asshole's head. The first few bullets may go *ting ting ting* off his metal feet as he runs for his life.
SC

• Like 2

I honestly believe if mankind is worth a damn someone will put a bullet in THIS asshole's head. The first few bullets may go *ting ting ting* off his metal feet as he runs for his life.

SC

Mankind is worth points, usually related to fame and date of birth, the shooting down of Pistorious would be a big score. Somehow, I think he's amongst his own kind in rich, white South Africa.

SC

Mankind is worth points, usually related to fame and date of birth, the shooting down of Pistorious would be a big score. Somehow, I think he's amongst his own kind in rich, white South Africa.

At last some good news on this case

South Africa's justice minister has blocked the early release of Oscar Pistorius

• Like 1

Looking at the pictures from Cilla's funeral Gerry Marsden is good for future consideration.

how future?

Looking at the pictures from Cilla's funeral Gerry Marsden is good for future consideration.

how future?

He may not make the main list next year but a few players might feel he is worth a punt on a DDP team

how future?

He may not make the main list next year but a few players might feel he is worth a punt on a DDP team

He had a triple heart bypass a little over 10 years ago.

how future?

In that picture he looks all 80 of his 72 years.

how future?

Yeah, he became Gerry and the Pacemaker.

• Like 7

how future?

Yeah, he became Gerry and the Pacemaker.

Speaking of cilla's funeral who's the elderly woman in this photo?

_85092947_pacarol.jpg

^^Looks like Lorraine Chase to me...

Edit: Oh, didn't see the one in the foreground ha ha!

^^Looks like Lorraine Chase to me...

Edit: Oh, didn't see the one in the foreground ha ha!

The guy behind Lorraine Chase and to the right looks a bit like Paul Bradley.

Still have no idea who the biddy is in the foreground though

Is she even alive?

Bob Carolgees has done alright for himself though!

Bob Carolgees has done alright for himself though!

Any news on Spit the Dog though ?

Jimmy Carter has Melanoma that has metastesized to his brain he said today- article says that if the radiation and chemo don't do the trick, people survive for an average of 11 months before it kills them- so it might be smart to put him on the list for 2016!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/20/former-president-jimmy-carter-says-cancer-has-spread-to-his-brain/?tid=sm_fb

Phoebe from friends this is brand new information.gif

Jimmy Carter has Melanoma that has metastesized to his brain he said today- article says that if the radiation and chemo don't do the trick, people survive for an average of 11 months before it kills them- so it might be smart to put him on the list for 2016!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/20/former-president-jimmy-carter-says-cancer-has-spread-to-his-brain/?tid=sm_fb

I reckon he will be Number 1 on next years list unless he dies before then.