Dead Wait

Ideas And Possibilities For 2016

Jared Fogle who is known in Usa for commercials for shitty Subway Sandwiches just plead guilty to being a paedo molester and will be in Prison in a few months I think. It's probable he could get killed in prison because anyone that ends his life will be a hero to the other prisoners.

He Will be right at home in prison sandwiched between dark and white meat.

• Like 3

Jared Fogle who is known in Usa for commercials for shitty Subway Sandwiches just plead guilty to being a paedo molester and will be in Prison in a few months I think. It's probable he could get killed in prison because anyone that ends his life will be a hero to the other prisoners.

One place you certainly don't wanna get a Footlong

• Like 5

How about James Whale as one to keep a watching brief on..?

Becomes a pensioner next year, and it is 15 years since his kidney cancer shit.

Fair enough he seems to have no relapses , but he always struck me as an unhealthy cunt.

Not long list, but long long list material.

Tom Lehrer. (1950s and 60s satirist musician and mathematician, 87 years old)

• Like 1

I bet its not even an inch Long

What....dead? That would totally suck. He's relatively amusing in his own way, and Dr. Demento used to play a few of his recordings.

SC

I know several of his songs, very funny, if you like that stuff. Any news about him?

I bet its not even an inch Long

Quite honestly, I have no desire to find out

What....dead? That would totally suck. He's relatively amusing in his own way, and Dr. Demento used to play a few of his recordings.

SC

I know several of his songs, very funny, if you like that stuff. Any news about him?

Not dead - this is the ideas and possibilities thread SC. Not much news on him really. He hasn't performed in public since 1998, but he hadn't performed since 1973 before that so it's no a great indicator. He's hasn't taught since 2001 though which either means he fancies a quiet life or is slowing down.

SC

Not dead - this is the ideas and possibilities thread SC. Not much news on him really. He hasn't performed in public since 1998, but he hadn't performed since 1973 before that so it's no a great indicator. He's hasn't taught since 2001 though which either means he fancies a quiet life or is slowing down.

Spooky, I was just saying on another forum that he's one guy that I don't want to die. He was interviewed for radio for his 85th birthday and sounded fine, don't have any more recent news though.

• Like 2

Guest KeiraV

I don't know their current health situations but I'd like to see Eva Marie Saint, Liliane Bettencourt and Gloria Vanderbilt in the DL.

I don't know their current health situations but I'd like to see Eva Marie Saint, Liliane Bettencourt and Gloria Vanderbilt in the DL.

I think Bettencourt has Alzheimers as her family fought over control of her assetts a few years back.

Guest KeiraV

I know Miss Vanderbilt and Marie Saint are doing well but yes, there is a problem with Bettencourt.

Can't put it in 'comedians' as she ain't funny , and can't put it in the LGBT thread as even they wouldn't sleep with her...

Sue Perkins.....tumour..... 8 years.....pressing on pituary gland...

I'm devastated :)

• Like 1

You can all thank me later..... Of course there is the obit question.

"James R. Messenger, the American Telephone & Telegraph Company employee who conceived The Theory of the Information Age on December 12, 1982, then led the effort to create a global digital telecommunications infrastructure to enable the worldwide interconnection of computers, has been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer."

SChttp://www.virtual-strategy.com/2015/03/18/father-information-age-james-r-messenger-66-diagnosed-terminal-cancer#axzz3XNp87Ji6

Did his name dictate his career choice and serve as inspiration, one wonders.

Appears to be same guy nominated for two Oscars, thus securing an obit next year. This guy is pure gold. YOU HEAR ME COMMITTEE???!!

SC

Just don't shoot him ;)

Are we sure James R. Messenger, Father of the Information age isn't dead? He lived in Marietta, GA, right? These folks who left messages of condolences seem to think it's the Mr. Messenger in question. Dead as of April 21, 2015? Found no obit, proper or otherwise. Ironic for the Father of the Information Age.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/DignityMemorial/guestbook.aspx?n=james-messenger&pid=174685367

You can all thank me later..... Of course there is the obit question.

"James R. Messenger, the American Telephone & Telegraph Company employee who conceived The Theory of the Information Age on December 12, 1982, then led the effort to create a global digital telecommunications infrastructure to enable the worldwide interconnection of computers, has been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer."

SChttp://www.virtual-strategy.com/2015/03/18/father-information-age-james-r-messenger-66-diagnosed-terminal-cancer#axzz3XNp87Ji6

Did his name dictate his career choice and serve as inspiration, one wonders.

Appears to be same guy nominated for two Oscars, thus securing an obit next year. This guy is pure gold. YOU HEAR ME COMMITTEE???!!

SC

Just don't shoot him ;)

Are we sure James R. Messenger, Father of the Information age isn't dead? He lived in Marietta, GA, right? These folks who left messages of condolences seem to think it's the Mr. Messenger in question. Dead as of April 21, 2015? Found no obit, proper or otherwise. Ironic for the Father of the Information Age.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/DignityMemorial/guestbook.aspx?n=james-messenger&pid=174685367

The age in the reports of his diagnosis matches that of the Dignity Memorial obituary, and one of the comments mentions he was "Academy Award nominated" on the tributes. I don't think there's any doubt it's the same person.

• Like 1

Re James R Messenger, never mind, I read it wrong. I agree it's the same guy.

Re James R Messenger, never mind, I read it wrong. I agree it's the same guy.

You bloody tease! I thought you found me a winner. *wags finger at Y-Dub*

• Like 1

Can't put it in 'comedians' as she ain't funny , and can't put it in the LGBT thread as even they wouldn't sleep with her...

Harsh Charon, but probs fair as far as the funny goes.

Obitable, mind

In fairness he's managed to bag Anna Richardson, which is definitely punching above her weight. Not as impressive as Joan Jett managing to bag Carmen Electra when she was nearly 50, but kudos.

• Like 1

A grizzly diagnosis

He is only the first. Bear with me... .

• Like 2

Guest Imissmontpellier

I found this http://www.unionesarda.it/articolo/cronaca_italiana/2015/02/17/soldi_in_nero_a_politici_e_attori_grinzane_cavour_soria_fa_i_nomi-5-408159.html.

A guy named Giuliano Soria said he had paid politicians and celebrities with public funds.

Some of them are known outside Italia and will have English obits.

If it is true and if they are convicted, they will face the judges. I imagine how spoilt their careers would be by this scandal. It can lead to madness, illness or suicide.

I dont know if this guy is relevant, if he is telling lies as he is jailed .

It is the very first time I read this kind of stuff.

Any Italians here?