themaninblack

The Dead Of 2015

Tomorrow April will be over and may will start and hopefully it will not be as dry as April was.

What an odd way of forming a sentence!

Tomorrow April will be over and may will start and hopefully it will not be as dry as April was.

What an odd way of forming a sentence!

Not odd, illiterate.

News reports still filtering in regarding the passing of Keith Harris (67) yesterday evening. Orville the Duck, and Cuddles the Monkey with whom he shares a career spanning 50 years are said to be speechless.

News reports still filtering in regarding the passing of Keith Harris (67) yesterday evening. Orville the Duck, and Cuddles the Monkey with whom he shares a career spanning 50 years are said to be speechless.

There's muppets and other puppeteers tread, isn't it?

There's also a joke thread too, but since his death was mentioned in this thread, I decided to post that comment here.

Guest Guest

It's Keith Harris's funeral later today. I wonder if Orvile will give a eulogy or not.Maybe not... :unsure:

Guest Guest

WE KNOW THAT it's a big death but it doesn't have to be reported on every thread !

Guest guest

WE KNOW THAT it's a big death but it doesn't have to be reported on every thread !

so the wrong King was chosen for the list?

B B King has had a long history of illness and was 10+ years older than Ben E King who was sufficiently out of the limelight to surprise us with his death.

I still think BB has time to come good for the list.

B B King has had a long history of illness and was 10+ years older than Ben E King who was sufficiently out of the limelight to surprise us with his death.

Yes, and doesn't look like it will be long either!

Blues legend B.B. King in hospice at his home in Las Vegas

http://bigstory.ap.org/urn:publicid:ap.org:1b65b722a4f944c28504cf03ff0b5348

Guest Guest

not too much time though by the look of things... http://ksn.com/2015/05/01/bb-king-in-hospice/

Oh no :( She will leave a huge hole in my life. I loved her books.

Thanks for all the great reads, Ruth. I will really miss the anticipation of a new Rendell or Vine novel.

• Like 1

Deaths over the last couple of days include Baroness von Furstenberg, Ben E King and Geoff Duke. What's the odds on James Earl Jones, Viscount Linley or Queen Latifah being next?

• Like 1

Guest awesome guest

Deaths over the last couple of days include Baroness von Furstenberg, Ben E King and Geoff Duke. What's the odds on James Earl Jones, Viscount Linley or Queen Latifah being next?

the most likely out of them is probably James earl jones

Not forgetting Marty Napoleon and Ronald Senator....

What about the doughter of Peter Andre and Jordan (Katie Price)

Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther Andre ?

Or Steffi Graf.

Or Sasha Baron Cohen.

Or Lady Gaga...

or Prince, the weird singer, or Prince, the son (?) of that other weird singer, Michael Jackson.

Edit: Oh my God, Prince Michael is 18 years old already...

Edit: Oh, there are two Prince Michaels, whatever...

Not forgetting Marty Napoleon and Ronald Senator....

Prince, Prince Fielder, Prince Jackson

SC