Magere Hein

Death In The Family

Holy shit. Did he have a history of heart problems? Or was it just out of the blue?

Probs a fatty.

Holy shit. Did he have a history of heart problems? Or was it just out of the blue?

History. Born with a hole in his heart. There's a bit more to it than that. I'm not going into details as I don't know all the facts.

Probs a fatty.

No. He was definitely not a fatty.

Probs a fatty.

So sorry to hear this Paul.Hope you and all your family as well as your son`s family are bearing up as well as can be expected !

Sorry. I feel like a right cunt now. That sounds horrid. Hope the guys parents get support.

Wretchedly sad Paul - poor parents - 30 is cruel; by then you hope you've got them safely on their way.

Probs a fatty.

So sorry to hear this Paul.Hope you and all your family as well as your son`s family are bearing up as well as can be expected !

It's hit my son really hard as he was a very good friend to him.

Awful news, PB - sudden loss at such a young age. Hope there's a good circle of pals to support each other. A family of friends is as important as a family.

Peace, YW.

That's awful. A friend of mine died at about the same age of an undetected heart problem, it was very hard to deal with.

Condolences to you and your son PB, sounds like a tough shock to deal with :(

Heart attack.

Damn. Wonder if a bad ticker was hereditary? Sorry to hear we lost a young lad.

SC

Very sad situation. Thoughts with your son and their pals and family.

Not exactly family, but one of my sons friends died on Saturday Aged only 30 :-(

Sorry to hear that.

Not exactly family, but one of my sons friends died on Saturday Aged only 30 :-(

Sorry to hear about that, PB. :(

Sorry to hear that, PB. Condolences to your son. There's a whole strand of Scottish families with genetic heart issues, sadly, but while they can be treated today, they don't tend to check for them until a person is 35, and even then there has to have been signs or family history.

Not my family (any more) so no condolences necessary, though I do feel badly; but my ex-father in law had a heart attack and died, he was like 68 and a good and kind man.

SC

Not my family (any more) so no condolences necessary, though I do feel badly; but my ex-father in law had a heart attack and died, he was like 68 and a good and kind man.

SC

You can still feel a lot for people who've been taken out of your life by circumstances. Seriously, if you rated the guy really sorry to hear that.

Even if they weren't family, per say, anymore, still sympathy for your own personal loss.

Good luck with the boat though :evil2:

• Like 3

Not exactly family, but a gentleman I havw worked with for a while died in a hiking accident in the Colorado Rockies.

Sorry to hear about your co-worker CA.

SC

Not exactly family, but a gentleman I havw worked with for a while died in a hiking accident in the Colorado Rockies.

Sorry for your loss, CA.