Paul Bearer

Donald J Trump

He might have dementia but if so he's had it since at least his 40s !

At least one man won't be voting for the candidate the electors are supposed to, and he's from TEXAS: https://www.facebook.com/nytimes/posts/10150997690484999

Don't be so shocked.

He's actually the second elector from Texas to make that decision. The first one stepped down a couple of weeks ago.

Do you think Trump could possibly have dementia? According to an OPINION article from the NYT, it says that Trump could rapidly change his opinion so rapidly because he might've actually forgotten what he said from the previous day. Not saying it's true by any means, but it's certainly interesting to read. Here's the article that I mentioned earlier: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/02/opinion/trump-finally-explained.html

He is just a Sociopath and a Showman. If he was just born to a family of regular means he would have been the greatest Toner or Knock Off Gucci Bag salesman though.

A possibility I've heard discussed elsewhere and I wouldn't totally rule it out. Though his relationship with the truth and things he has previously said has always been a little suspect. So, being sure of the diagnosis would be a tough call.

Keeping his own personal security to a degree.

This could be fun :)

So urinating Russian prozzies, huh?

Where'd you read that?? Or is it just a guess? But I've read that Carl Bernstein piece about him tonight if that's what you mean. It's building up nicely...

So urinating Russian prozzies, huh?

Where'd you read that?? Or is it just a guess? But I've read that Carl Bernstein piece about him tonight if that's what you mean. It's building up nicely...

Here

He is soooo gonna rip apart the CIA etc :) fucking nice.

Ah, I've seen a journo at NBC I think it was, say a dossier has been touted around to them since last Summer and this appears to be it. Maybe the feds have found there's some substance to it then. We shall see!

• Like 1

They're calling the incident Goldengate.

Trump claims it to be "Fake news".

Wikikeaks says "bawz".

I concur. Reeks of Cuntos trying to keep power.

Gonna be nice and bloody.

I maybe in the minority here but i just think he is a god emperor . The status Quo is not working you need someone to come in and turn the apple cart over . Did any of you see north korea's press release recently they went from we will destroy you in a sea of fire to "Anyone who wants to deal with (North Korea) would be well advised to secure a new way of thinking after having clear understanding of it ". That's the trump effect! He said people would respect America again and people saw obama is weak especially after the whole red line bulls##t.

My prediction north korea won't be around in 8 years chinese and south korean forces will be jointly controlling it (with troops on the ground) leading to unification . Their is a reason Kim jong un is racing to get nukes he knows the chinese are making plans to overthrow the regime . South korea's fertility rate is in the toilet and could do with cheap north korea labour , china wants stability and economic success in that region and USA wants to stop threats of nuclear attack, time is almost up for kim jong fatty. I truly believe aswell North Korea would use nukes as soon as they got them working they're mad enough.

So, any reaction from Trump on social media to Obama's farewell speech?

He is soooo gonna rip apart the CIA etc :) fucking nice.

No he won't, Kennedy tried to do that and look what happened to him

• Like 1

So, any reaction from Trump on social media to Obama's farewell speech?

Not yet, he's still lashing out at the media

Lol

C12ND5DWEAE2KtS.jpg

• Like 2