Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

I hate to have to point this out,but if you look just above you... :)

• Like 3

Swiss clown Dimitri (born Dimitri Jacob Muller) is dead at 79. Probably no one will know him on this site, but he was famous among clowns and was nominated Second Greatest Clown of the Century after Barack Obama, who helds the first place.

http://www.rsi.ch/news/ticino-e-grigioni-e-insubria/%C3%88-morto-Dimitri-7768775.html

• Like 1

Swiss clown Dimitri (born Dimitri Jacob Muller) is dead at 79. Probably no one will know him on this site, but he was famous among clowns and was nominated Second Greatest Clown of the Century after Barack Obama, who helds the first place.

http://www.rsi.ch/news/ticino-e-grigioni-e-insubria/%C3%88-morto-Dimitri-7768775.html

Famous enough outside of the clown world to get Guardian coverage though.

The greatest clown is still Donald Trump.

This comment was too obvious.

Another obvious comment - the hearse will get to the cemetery and the doors will fall off and the driver will be ejected from the seat into the hole in the ground.

• Like 4

Another obvious comment - the hearse will get to the cemetery and the doors will fall off and the driver will be ejected from the seat into the hole in the ground.

I know this is not the suitable topic, but what about John Bartha? Is he dead or alive? No news from him for a lot of time. And no death records.

I know this is not the suitable topic, but what about John Bartha? Is he dead or alive? No news from him for a lot of time. And no death records.

Google is your friend.

Wiki and Imdb have the 96 year old as alive. Does not mean he is alive but suggests it.

And all water will shoot out the middle of all the flowers.

• Like 2

Google is your friend.

https://forums.deathlist.net/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=friends&do=list

Nope

Google is your friend.

https://forums.deathlist.net/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=friends&do=list

Nope

Millwall32 - ah remember him as a pithy poster, scarce as Tempus lately.

Google is your friend.

Nope

I've culled about half a dozen in the last few weeks mainly because they have stopped posting.

Bill Cardille, who played a news reporter in both the original Night Of the Living Dead and the remake, has been been given a "very challenging liver cancer diagnosis". Guaranteed points for any dead pools with lenient obit requirements, probably not gonna make it to DDP status though.

No need to worry about his DDP credentials, he's dead just three weeks later.

Apparently he was quite the celebrity in the Pittsburgh area.