Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Isabelle Dinoire, who had the world's first face transplant back in 2005, dead at 49.

Wow, I never knew this. I assumed the dog had attacked her viciously.

In a 2012 interview, she said she didn't remember the night her dog attacked her as she had taken an overdose of sleeping pills prior and lost consciousness. She awoke in a pool of blood with her dog, Tania, beside her. The dog had attempted to wake her by gnawing at her face.

Isabelle Dinoire, who had the world's first face transplant back in 2005, dead at 49.

In a 2012 interview, she said she didn't remember the night her dog attacked her as she had taken an overdose of sleeping pills prior and lost consciousness. She awoke in a pool of blood with her dog, Tania, beside her. The dog had attempted to wake her by gnawing at her face.

FFS, what happened to licking?

Clearly licking didn't work. So it escalated. You or I would probably have tried throwing a bowl of ice cold water over the sleeper, then if that didn't work, call an ambulance or drive them to casualty. Dog couldn't do that.

Clearly licking didn't work. So it escalated. You or I would probably have tried throwing a bowl of ice cold water over the sleeper, then if that didn't work, call an ambulance or drive them to casualty. Dog couldn't do that.

Lassie or Rin Tin Tin would have been able to do that.

Todays Dog just doesn't have the wherewithal to do anything like that.

Pretty poor show!

• Like 3

Pretty poor show!

Should've got a kangaroo instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q7fzc2QgHU

• Like 2

Pretty poor show!

Should've got a kangaroo instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q7fzc2QgHU

I fuggin loved Skippy!!

• Like 2

Pretty poor show!

*insert Zappa's 'Weasels Ripped My Flesh' album cover*

• Like 2

I saw this news earlier and I was sure Sir C had started a thread for notable firsts. When I got to page 22 of the forum, I gave up looking for it, and my will to post went with it.

Maybe Sir C could remember...

I can't lie: I don't recall if I in fact started it or not. Surely we spoke of it. Did you check Extracurricular forum?

Bah, just post this as #1 and start it up, it's a decent idea for a thread.

Pretty poor show!

Good album Mr. Creepy!

Pretty poor show!

Good album Mr. Creepy!

Was that directly from your heart to his?

Cant find this any where else, but then again not looked very hard

Greta Friedman, believed to be woman kissed in iconic V-J Day photo, dead at 92

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/greta-friedman-woman-kissed-in-iconic-v-j-day-photo-dead-at-92/

Got reported on the main headlines on BBC radio this morning - slow news day, then

We are in a drought. I come here to read death notices and all I find are comments and replies which do not contain anything. I see the forum has been updated and I always hope there is a new death and I find nothing. This is lasting more than one week, last notable deaths were Hugh O'Brian and Phyllis Schlafly. Ok, I don't live off death or something similar, but it 's frustrating to come here only to find out NO ONE has died.

But it can't alaways go this way, sometimes I will see the forum updated and there will be a fucking new death. Or we have to fire the Grim Reaper (not the admin, eh).

We are in a drought. I come here to read death notices and all I find are comments and replies which do not contain anything. I see the forum has been updated and I always hope there is a new death and I find nothing. This is lasting more than one week, last notable deaths were Hugh O'Brian and Phyllis Schlafly. Ok, I don't live off death or something similar, but it 's frustrating to come here only to find out NO ONE has died.

But it can't alaways go this way, sometimes I will see the forum updated and there will be a effing new death. Or we have to fire the Grim Reaper (not the admin, eh).

When I saw someone had posted in the Dead of 2016 I thought................

• Like 1

But it can't alaways go this way, sometimes I will see the forum updated and there will be a effing new death. Or we have to fire the Grim Reaper (not the admin, eh).

people like you are the reason why people think we want these people to die.
  • Like 2

Ok. Next year, to be politically correct, let's do a list of people who won't die and then celebrate the magnific result of 0 hits. People will start to think we are good guys and you will be happy.

And then we're gonna change the name of this site to LifeList. And "death" will be banned like "effing" and "c**t".

Ok. Next year, to be politically correct, let's do a list of people who won't die and then celebrate the magnific result of 0 hits. People will start to think we are good guys and you will be happy.

And then we're gonna change the name of this site to LifeList. And "death" will be banned like "effing" and "c**t".

As someone who consistently chooses people who don't die on their death lists (see Sean's Death by Numbers for example), I find your remarks highly offensive.

• Like 3

keep-calm-its-only-aspergers-1.png

• Like 1

I always knew you had something, but didn't know what. Thanks for explaining.

I always knew you had something, but didn't know what. Thanks for explaining.

Stop being a dick.

• Like 3