Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Anyone noticed the age rate on Wiki death page. Last few weeks there's a lot of people who were in their 50s and 60s.

We are in a drought. I come here to read death notices and all I find are comments and replies which do not contain anything. I see the forum has been updated and I always hope there is a new death and I find nothing. This is lasting more than one week, last notable deaths were Hugh O'Brian and Phyllis Schlafly. Ok, I don't live off death or something similar, but it 's frustrating to come here only to find out NO ONE has died.

But it can't alaways go this way, sometimes I will see the forum updated and there will be a effing new death. Or we have to fire the Grim Reaper (not the admin, eh).

people like you are the reason why people think we want these people to die.
Ok. Next year, to be politically correct, let's do a list of people who won't die and then celebrate the magnific result of 0 hits. People will start to think we are good guys and you will be happy.

And then we're gonna change the name of this site to LifeList. And "death" will be banned like "effing" and "c**t".

keep-calm-its-only-aspergers-1.png
I always knew you had something, but didn't know what. Thanks for explaining.

Stop being a dick.

how can he be something he doesn't have?
  • Like 1

We are in a drought. I come here to read death notices and all I find are comments and replies which do not contain anything. I see the forum has been updated and I always hope there is a new death and I find nothing. This is lasting more than one week, last notable deaths were Hugh O'Brian and Phyllis Schlafly. Ok, I don't live off death or something similar, but it 's frustrating to come here only to find out NO ONE has died.

But it can't alaways go this way, sometimes I will see the forum updated and there will be a effing new death. Or we have to fire the Grim Reaper (not the admin, eh).

Ok. Next year, to be politically correct, let's do a list of people who won't die and then celebrate the magnific result of 0 hits. People will start to think we are good guys and you will be happy.

And then we're gonna change the name of this site to LifeList. And "death" will be banned like "effing" and "c**t".

Stop being a dick.

Ok. Stop being a brain.

Unfortunately no one chose her for the DDP, but Alexis Arquette is definitely somewhat of a big name: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/alexis-arquette-dead-transgender-actress-dies-at-47-w439001

But will she make it onto Last Word (there's an exciting new thread about that)?

• Like 2

Stop being a dick.

Ok. Stop being a brain.

I've no problem with chatter, you're harshing my DL buzz!

If it weren't for Y-Dud, GCR and myself the chatter to obit post ratio would get quite ugly. What I'm saying, so as not to dance on the head of a pin, is the three of us account for prolly 60% of the obits. Seeing as we all joined since late 2014, I don't know how many obits went to the wayside around here.

SirC

I must admit I'm quieter of late since poker arrived on the Xbox.

• Like 2

If it weren't for Y-Dud, GCR and myself the chatter to obit post ratio would get quite ugly. What I'm saying, so as not to dance on the head of a pin, is the three of us account for prolly 60% of the obits. Seeing as we all joined since late 2014, I don't know how many obits went to the wayside around here.

SirC

I often report deaths from Italy and France and I can remember at least one time I announced the death of a DDP pick (Yves Bonnefoy, if I remember well). I've made several reports here. I agree with you that most important and numerous reports cam from Willz, with gcreptile holding the second place in death reporting. The deaths you reported, SirC, as long as I remember, were usually minor deaths, or very minor. You only surprised me when you announced the death of Hugh O'Brian because I was expecting Willz to do it. But there is lack of deaths during the last weeks, as you can clearly see.

SirC

I often report deaths from Italy and France and I can remember at least one time I announced the death of a DDP pick (Yves Bonnefoy, if I remember well). I've made several reports here. I agree with you that most important and numerous reports cam from Willz, with gcreptile holding the second place in death reporting. The deaths you reported, SirC, as long as I remember, were usually minor deaths, or very minor. You only surprised me when you announced the death of Hugh O'Brian because I was expecting Willz to do it. But there is lack of deaths during the last weeks, as you can clearly see.

The past days have been extremely quiet, so all the obituary writers jumped on Alexis Arquette's death - while I can't remember her in any movie, and I've watched Pulp Fiction about 5 times.

Germany had a death of a former high justice last week, but I didn't care enough to post.

Maybe I should have posted Crazy Eddie's death.

SirC

There was more time for everyone else to find them i'm guessing. :scratchhead:

• Like 3

SirC

The past days have been extremely quiet, so all the obituary writers jumped on Alexis Arquette's death - while I can't remember her in any movie, and I've watched Pulp Fiction about 5 times.

Germany had a death of a former high justice last week, but I didn't care enough to post.

German director Rolf Losansky is dead now. I guess he's quite famous in Germany, but completely unknown everywhere else.

http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/kino/defa-regisseur-rolf-losansky-ein-schneemann-fuer-afrika-ist-tot-a-1112489.html

Kim "Hatchet face" McGuire dead at 60.

kim-mcguire.gif\

Was actually good looking. See what make-up can do to your career.

59hdb6ygggq8gg86.jpg?kj8as6ye

• Like 1

James Stacy, who starred as Johnny Madrid Lancer in the 1960's TV series 'Lancer', is dead at 80.

I see he was one of the sailors in South Pacific. I love that movie.

James Stacy, who starred as Johnny Madrid Lancer in the 1960's TV series 'Lancer', is dead at 80.

He was 79, died two months before his 80th birthday

• Like 1

SirC

From Pulp Fiction

pulp-fiction.jpg

• Like 1

SirC

From Pulp Fiction

pulp-fiction.jpg

Looks like Jerry Seinfeld......

• Like 1

What is the deal with gender realignment? You have a penis, you want a vagina. You have a vagina, you want a penis. Why can't I have both?

• Like 2

What is the deal with gender realignment? You have a penis, you want a vagina. You have a vagina, you want a penis. Why can't I have both?

Yeah, then you could go f*** yourself :smileyd:

He was 79, died two months before his 80th birthday

he had an interesting life. lost an arm and a leg in an accident then was jailed for sexually assaulting an 11 year old child.,so maybe you won't see too many people eulogise him

Well..... Fair play with one arm and leg.

Cannae have been easy.

• Like 3

Well..... Fair play with one arm and leg.

Cannae have been easy.

Easier if they weren't lost on the same side maybe?

• Like 1

Edward Albee, playwright for who's afraid of Virginia Woolf, is dead at 88. Two teams currently await an obit: http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/theater/ct-edward-albee-1928-2016-20160916-story.html

EDIT: Points can be awarded as I found a Guardian Obit: https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2016/sep/16/edward-albee-dies-playwright-whos-afraid-virginia-woolf

• Like 1

Edward Albee, playwright for who's afraid of Virginia Woolf, is dead at 88. Two teams currently await an obit: http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/theater/ct-edward-albee-1928-2016-20160916-story.html

EDIT: Points can be awarded as I found a Guardian Obit: https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2016/sep/16/edward-albee-dies-playwright-whos-afraid-virginia-woolf

Well, I'll be...

• Like 3