Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

No 'one life to live' pun? Very disappointing.

Not that she'd have seen it this way but there's a classic joke about television producers that goes...

How many television producers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None, they get to screw in the hot tub!

• Like 2

Jeezzusss.. 1 year ago to the day, I put that King o'Thai was going to kick the bucket, and Zsa Zsa wasnt far behind. My god, how wrong was I... ITS RIDICULOUS! Are they just going to get older and older until they disapear in a cloud of dust?? Im half their ages and I am one miserable bastard!! God knows what the hell I'm going to be like at anywhere near their ages.. Hmm, if we add all the ages of these old tools on here together do we get the meaning of death? I got bored at 1000, someone else can count. Im going to bed. This press conference is over.

Zsa Zsa has been dead for years.

Jeezzusss.. 1 year ago to the day, I put that King o'Thai was going to kick the bucket, and Zsa Zsa wasnt far behind. My god, how wrong was I... ITS RIDICULOUS! Are they just going to get older and older until they disapear in a cloud of dust?? Im half their ages and I am one miserable bastard!! God knows what the hell I'm going to be like at anywhere near their ages.. Hmm, if we add all the ages of these old tools on here together do we get the meaning of death? I got bored at 1000, someone else can count. Im going to bed. This press conference is over.

The king is likely to die very soon. If it wasn't because of all of the hospital officials continually drugging him, he'd be dead now. He's experienced total kidney failure. He's a dead cert at this point

The Vietnam war propogandist Hanoi Hannah has died at 87 http://europe.newsweek.com/hanoi-hannah-vietnam-propaganda-dies-87-505704?rm=eu

From last years 'ideas and possibilities for 2016' ,

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

Doing the old google trail from one of the recent Nazi deaths, and via all the various Lord Haw Haws I came to Hanoi Hannah.

Next year she ( Trinh Thi Ngo ) will be 85 , and can't see owt really in last decade or so.

Bingo :)

• Like 1

Definitely not the only one. He was certainly the type of name who needed that Guardian shout to be a longlist contender given how software geeks tend not to do well on the obits front IIRC.

Ah, we always get these winnowing of the fields from October onwards. I think a half dozen of my long list snuffed it in the last fortnight. These things happen.

Zsa Zsa has been dead for years.

Can you prove it?

If so I'll demand a recount on an existing HPDP result

Major Tony Bell, 96, MC winner, who survived over 70 years with embedded shrapnel near his lungs.

Kenneth P Thompson, Brooklyn's first African-American prosecutor, dead at 50. Had he made it to the start line, he would have been the most inevitable "picked by four teams in the DDP top 10 on the basis he was guaranteed a copy/paste Daily Mail obit" ever.

Kenneth P Thompson, Brooklyn's first African-American prosecutor, dead at 50. Had he made it to the start line, he would have been the most inevitable "picked by four teams in the DDP top 10 on the basis he was guaranteed a copy/paste Daily Mail obit" ever.

That didn't take long!

Also, I really need to re-evaluate my estimates of who gets the Daily Mail obit.

• Like 1

Skateboarder Dylan Rieder dead at 28 according to Twitter. Was a divisive figure in the skate community due to his image, a kind of nu-hipster pretty boy look that saw him win modelling contracts where he starred alongside Cara Delevingne. Then he got leukaemia.

Skateboarder Dylan Rieder dead at 28 according to Twitter. Was a divisive figure in the skate community due to his image, a kind of nu-hipster pretty boy look that saw him win modelling contracts where he starred alongside Cara Delevingne. Then he got leukaemia.

So he was part of that whole size zero debate as well, then?

UFO 'expert' Max Spiers dead at 39 after "vomiting up a black liquid". Well of course he did.

Jager poisoning?

• Like 1

UFO 'expert' Max Spiers dead at 39 after "vomiting up a black liquid". Well of course he did.

Didn't he die in July?

Not the first UFO "expert" to die in mysterious circumstances; though whether that proves anything about ET is another matter.Back in the day I knew investigators who weren't above breaking into low level military properties and the like in search of UFO secrets. Gary McKinnon had infilitrated the Pentagon online in search of UFO secrets before he was arrested. Regardless of whether they have any UFO secrets the US authorities took a personal dislike to McKinnon for that.