Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Guest KillAllConservatives

Cecil Parkinson, another British conservative bites the dust. 2 down in January. Good riddance, rot in hell.

Henry Worsley has died attempting a solo Antarctic crossing.

One for the mountaineers type thread Shirley ?

Maybe, but I didn't consider him a mountaineer.

Antarctica is not exactly flat....

True. But you wouldn't call Amundsen/Scott/Shackleton mountaineers would you?

I wouldn't have considered Mountaineers but the Daredevil thread I mAy have. Prolly best where it's at.

SC

I would call them 'dead' , so fair 'nuff..

Though as he was ex SAS, the terrorist thread would've been fun, just to give shroud a minor stroke...

• Like 2

Actually, just heard an interview with him before he started.

He immediately had to climb 10,000 feet when he left the Coast, and that almost makes him a pilot nevermind a mountaineer.

Actually, just heard an interview with him before he started.

He immediately had to climb 10,000 feet when he left the Coast, and that almost makes him a pilot nevermind a mountaineer.

Just a few dozens of miles short of astronaut.

• Like 1

John Cleese has said on Twitter that some comedy bloke called Tony Buffery has died. Can't link cos in bed on the phone.

The Pete Best of Monty Python? He was the chap who started off with what became the Python lot at uni, but swiftly decided academia was a better pursuit. They replaced him with a far more famous person: Gilliam perhaps? I'm not much of a Python buff.

Think it was Graham Chapman who took his place. Buffery seems to have been in Twice A Fortnight, I've seen a clip of The Battle Of Hastings on YouTube but can't work out who he is, William The Conqueror's servant perhaps?

Guardian Obit: http://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/26/tony-buffery-obituary

I don't think anybody had him...

Colin Vearncombe, the voice of Black, dies, aged 53
The singer of Wonderful Life had been in a critical condition since a car crash earlier this month
RIP

TDC told us.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6479&page=11#entry251129

The are many threads where this was posted throughout yesterday and i'll leave it to Cat to point them out. However a simple glance at the home page might have given you a hint. :banghead:

Mark Twain is dead too. This time it's not exaggerated.

• Like 2

The are many threads where this was posted throughout yesterday and i'll leave it to Cat to point them out. However a simple glance at the home page might have given you a hint. :banghead:

Mark Twain's dead? I didn't even know he'd been ill.

• Like 1

Mark Twain's dead? I didn't even know he'd been ill.

I did hear a rumour about Peter Falk but dismissed it immediately.

• Like 8

Michael English, 54, a world champion sport shooter and the former president of USA Shooting, died after getting into difficulties diving off North West Point, West Bay, Tuesday. Mr. English was celebrating his 30th wedding anniversary in the Cayman Islands. According to friends, he was an experienced scuba diver. USA Shooting issued a statement Thursday in tribute to Mr. English, who was also a three-time Pan American Games medalist.

SC

https://www.caymancompass.com/2016/01/28/former-shooting-champ-dies-in-diving-accident/

Gordon Goody, who took part in the Great Train Robbery in 1963, has died at age 86.

He was in my 2015 DL but I removed him for 2016. Scheisse.

• Like 1

Eddie Vallus, a polka band leader in the Mahoning Valley for 50 years, died Wednesday at age 79.

Vallus recorded 12 albums and was inducted into the Polka Hall of Fame in Cleveland in 2003.

Noteworthy in that I just discovered Cleveland has BOTH the Rock n Roll AND Polka HOFs!!

What BS!

SC

http://www.vindy.com/news/2016/jan/30/polka-icon-vallus-dies-at-age-/?print

Guest Guest

reports coming in that the actor Frank Finlay has died at 90. no online sources available yet though

reports coming in that the actor Frank Finlay has died at 90. no online sources available yet though

How about this? http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8127&p=251620

Read forum or search next time please.

fuck ! why cant I be first for once !

Er,you're a fuckwit?