Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Would have been funnier (funny) if you'd mentioned his company was called Koc Holding.

• Like 2

Would have been funnier (funny) if you'd mentioned his company was called Koc Holding.

Will it continue standing without him?

Would have been funny if it wasn't pronounced 'Coach'.

Not to ruin everyone's fun, but his last name is pronounced Coch, not cock.

I will be sending them my CV immediately.

• Like 4

I was going to come and inform you of the guy from Koc Holdings dying, but obviously other people like to look at the Deaths in 2016 page on Wiki too

Note to Mods: Guest comes on, reads my posts, hopes to find another source, posts in next available thread. I don't mind, but tiresome for other users I'm sure.

• Like 1

The former BBC tennis commentator Gerald Williams has died at 86. He was a well known face on tv back in the day http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/35375113

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2968&page=8#entry250441

yes well i was just confirming it...

Well you could have had the decency to confirm it with giving a link to YoungWillz post but you chose not to.

Note to Mods: Guest comes on, reads my posts, hopes to find another source, posts in next available thread. I don't mind, but tiresome for other users I'm sure.

Sir,

You are a dedicated Deathlister.

You make a post and where relevant, provide a link across the forums to give credit to other people where it's due because you have done a search.

Many times I have read your posting of a death in an obscure forum where it's the only mention of that name and quoted the poster; that is beyond admirable.

With monotonous regularity, you make an original death post only for someone to come along later and try to steal your thunder. Guest above is the latest example of this.

I remain etc,

Cat.

• Like 2

This has nothing to do with my giant lunchbox, right? :lol:

Well thank you for those kind words, Cat.

I have some kind words too for Guest, surprisingly. Guest has on occasion made some valuable contributions to the site. Sadly, the sixth duplicate post in 48 hours begins to look like trolling, which diminishes these posts. The odd duplicate will always happen within a few minutes of each other (surely we've all been caught out), but not hours. I want to be as excited seeing a new post from Guest or any guest as I am by a member post. Constructive contributions always get a warm hug from me.

I always say any death should be mentioned in an appropriate thread if the poster feels it wise. A little credit to the OP would be nice though if the new post is a more than half an hour after the original imo. And I want Guests to get more kudos if they are regular contributors. January love shared. Peace, YW.

Grizzly Adams star Dan Haggerty at 74. Link shortly.

Qualifying Obit for DDP if needed: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3401285/Grizzly-Adams-star-Dan-Haggerty-dies-74-battle-cancer.html

Not so fahkin fast on giving points to Grizzly Adams/Dan Haggerty, who is ALIVE!!!

SC

Grizzly Adams star Dan Haggerty at 74. Link shortly.

Qualifying Obit for DDP if needed: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3401285/Grizzly-Adams-star-Dan-Haggerty-dies-74-battle-cancer.html

Not so fahkin fast on giving points to Grizzly Adams/Dan Haggerty, who is ALIVE!!!

SC

FFS that guy is such a dumbass.

Yup, celebrities never die! They're all fuckin' immortals! Each time a celebrity dies it's fake. FAKE FAKE FAKE!

• Like 1

Henry Worsley has died attempting a solo Antarctic crossing.

Unquestionably stiff, then

• Like 2

One for the mountaineers type thread Shirley ?

Listened to the cunts last voice upload, where he was all " I'm consoled by reaching my £100k target for our "heroes"'. Prick. How much did it cost to airlift his corpse to Chile ?

Selfish w***er.

On the other hand, those stupid bints in Dora made in rowing to NZ.