Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

BMX legend Dave Mirra found dead... suspected suicide. He was 41

http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/04/dave-mirra-dead-bmx-legend-dies-at-41/

Leaves a wife and two kids behind. Fuck his corpse, may be rot in hell. Way to be Dad of the Year. POS

SC

Maybe he had a good insurance policy - not.

Leaves a wife and two kids behind. Fuck his corpse, may be rot in hell. Way to be Dad of the Year. POS

SC

Let's hope you're never in the absolute pit of despair where you feel the only way out is to top yourself. Do you honestly think people that kill themselves do it as a jolly jape?

• Like 3

Well Im sure he is a legend to the average 12 year old.

Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, dead at 85. Only seven moonwalkers remain.

Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, dead at 85. Only seven moonwalkers remain.

Yeah, and all the surviving backing dancers from the final Michael Jackson tour.

• Like 4

Turned him into a bit of a loon unfortunately but still a unique achievement. Time for another poll maybe (unless Cat tells me there's a thread already).

The remaining are: Buzz Aldrin, Alan Bean, David Scott, John W. Young, Charles Duke, Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt.

Turned him into a bit of a loon unfortunately but still a unique achievement. Time for another poll maybe (unless Cat tells me there's a thread already).

The remaining are: Buzz Aldrin, Alan Bean, David Scott, John W. Young, Charles Duke, Eugene Cernan and Harrison Schmitt.

I've never started a thread on here and I must admit I gave thought to a moonwalkers poll. I looked hard and long but never found one, however, that was some considerable time ago.

• Like 1

I've only started two threads as far as I can remember. One about the cast of 'A Night To Remember' and one about Death Songs.

Not much to show for eight years :unsure:

What was unfortunate about him turning into a loon?

He was an entertaining and engaging fixture in the UFO community for years and made an entertaining and robust contribution to the whole business.

• Like 2

There's a UFO community?

Hm, where did i put my tin foil hat...

There's a UFO community?

Of course there's a UFO community. It's a well known fact that UFOs are actually live aliens, who live in the hole inside the Earth and fly out at night on genetically modified squid.

• Like 2

There's a UFO community?

Of course there's a UFO community. It's a well known fact that UFOs are actually live aliens, who live in the hole inside the Earth and fly out at night on genetically modified squid.

They refer to themselves in that term because they're varied in opions - so not exactly a movement - and united mainly by interest rather than activity, so they're not a business or faculty or any such thing.

There continue to be conferences and the like though the money has largely gone out of live speeches, writing articles/books etc. since loads of the stuff gravitated to the internet where it's a free for all with regard to paranoid lunatics winding each other up and posting "evidence" that wouldn't convince most posters hereabouts.

Among those operating a cut above paranoid lunacy one of the current star performers - Richard D. Hall - has a site here: http://www.richplanet.net/

There's a UFO community?

Don't knock it.

Director Daniel Gerson has died.

Cant put anymore info up because I cant be arsed. :)

Amelia Bence - Argentine actress, dead at 101......ironic how she was on my original list before Burt Reynolds hopped in

OK...i saw Tolimir's name all over the DDP.....if i knew I could include less known people from Balkan, Žuži Jelinek would be my first hit this year, lucky enough i made a Balkan list but made it irrelevant....idiot

There's a UFO community?

If you're ever bored in an evening and in a mood for watching something on UFOs, this youtube vid's interesting. It starts out in a kind of tabloid-y way interviewing witnesses of the Phoenix Lights event, but after that, it gets a lot more interesting real fast.

https://youtu.be/tGMGOdKOPKk