Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Wishing good luck to those of you that took the gamble on him.

Thanks.

I was convinced he was going to get a Mail obit - he has - but I didn't have enough faith in my own conviction to make him my joker!

Yeah, think from now on I'll adopt an official "if they're that young and a cert to go, to hell with obit worries if there's any chance Mail will provide" policy for my own roster. :lol:

British TV Presenter Conrad PHillips is dead

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jan/13/conrad-phillips

He was actually an actor.

Once I saw the face I knew who he was, he was in loads of things..

The Dead Of 2016Too lazy to find a suitable thread? Then post here.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

British TV Presenter Conrad PHillips is dead

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2016/jan/13/conrad-phillips

That's spooky. a couple of weeks ago I watched him in an old Hammer horror story called Mark of Satan in which a guy is convinced t

he number 9 is a sign of doom. Conrad Philips died 9 months to the day after his 90th birthday...

Guest Guest

I notice Mugabe isn't on the list? Looks like he should have been according to rumours.

funny you should say hat- Robert Mugabe in critical condition after heart attack according to reports. . might be dead http://malawi24.com/2016/01/13/mugabe-dead/

I notice Mugabe isn't on the list? Looks like he should have been according to rumours.

funny you should say hat- Robert Mugabe in critical condition after heart attack according to reports. . might be dead http://malawi24.com/2016/01/13/mugabe-dead/

With all due respects to Malawi's finest news hounds; heard nowt about this on Radio Four driving to work this morning

Anyone know different?

With all due respects to Malawi's finest news hounds; heard nowt about this on Radio Four driving to work this morning

Anyone know different?

You can always check the Robert Mugabe thread http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=482&page=23#entry248925 I find it invaluable for keeping up to date with the latest news on Africa's favourite dictator (about which the thread has a reference).

He's one of my picks, wasn't going to let him pass without mention

• Like 2

Look, the DDP lasts a whole year, you know. Don't get all your hits in two weeks!

(rant over)

• Like 2

Well, I'm wondering about the Deathlist committee myself now; David Bowie, Alan Rickman, and now Dan Haggerty, 3 oversights, it would seem. Haggerty is probably the least well-known of these by some distance, although he gained lasting fame from The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams TV series (1977 - 1978) with two more films in the early 1980's, one of which concluded the series' story-line about Adams being wanted for a murder he didn't commit. The real-life "Grizzly" Adams was James Adams in the 19th century who was an animal trainer, and mountain man who did have several grizzly bears as pets. He died in fact, from after-effects several years later) of wounds the actual Ben the bear's mother inflicted upon him. He never seems to have been wanted for murder in reality, though.

Haggerty continued acting to the end with three more films in post-production at the time of his death.

Well, I'm wondering about the Deathlist committee myself now....Dan Haggerty, [one of] 3 oversights, it would seem.

Haggerty continued acting to the end with three more films in post-production at the time of his death.

You, my friend, just won Twit Of The Year 2016

SC

Well, I'm wondering about the Deathlist committee myself now; David Bowie, Alan Rickman, and now Dan Haggerty, 3 oversights, it would seem. Haggerty is probably the least well-known of these by some distance, although he gained lasting fame from The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams TV series (1977 - 1978) with two more films in the early 1980's, one of which concluded the series' story-line about Adams being wanted for a murder he didn't commit. The real-life "Grizzly" Adams was James Adams in the 19th century who was an animal trainer, and mountain man who did have several grizzly bears as pets. He died in fact, from after-effects several years later) of wounds the actual Ben the bear's mother inflicted upon him. He never seems to have been wanted for murder in reality, though.

David Bowie and Alan Rickman both kept details of their illness a closely guarded secret. The only indicator I can think of is Bowie releasing an album although he had released one 3 years ago. And Alan Rickman finally marrying his long-term partner last year.

Dan Haggerty, even though it was known he was receiving treatment for cancer there wasn't much in the way of health updates. I felt I was taking a gamble putting him on some of my lists, but now I'm patting myself of the back for not omitting him.