Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

RIP, he was a nonce.

Hadn't heard them rumours myself Spade, and they weren't all nonces; you care to elaborate?

Same as Angelil & Dion.

Met his wife when she was 13 and he mid thirties.

It's an omen.

I had my first date with my current lucky boyfriend when I was 14.

RIP, he was a nonce.

Hadn't heard them rumours myself Spade, and they weren't all nonces; you care to elaborate?

He had his first date with his eventual wife when she was 13 and he was 30 something.

I've heard of Junior Choice but this is ridiculous!

• Like 1

Jerry Lee Lewis, John Peel.....legends

If Stewpot hadn't have been a semi shit DJ he may have gotten away with it!!

not forgetting Elvis of course

Would've sworn John Harvard was on the list. Passed yesterday :(

Why would we have the Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba from 2004-2009 on the list?

Why would we have the Lieutenant Governor of Manitoba from 2004-2009 on the list?

Not only did former Manitoba Lieutenant Governor John Harvard die on January 9, 2016, but on January 7, 2016 former New Brunswick Lieutenant Governor Gilbert Finn died!

​SC

Richard Libertini, the Crazy Central American General in 'The In-Laws,' Dies at 82; The veteran character actor also was Chevy Chase’s boss in the 'Fletch' films and a Tibetan mystic in the Steve Martin-Lily Tomlin comedy 'All of Me.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/richard-libertini-dead-laws-actor-853847

Guest Guest

RIP, he was a nonce.

He had his first date with his eventual wife when she was 13 and he was 30 something.

my dad started dating my m um when she was about 15 and he was about 21. they have been happily married for 53 years now !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35278872

I'm sure you'll have heard, but here's Bowie's obit in the 2016 thread or completeness.

Aye, fair point, we can safely say he qualifies for EVERY dead pool known to man, then.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35278872

I'm sure you'll have heard, but here's Bowie's obit in the 2016 thread or completeness.

Aye, fair point, we can safely say he qualifies for EVERY dead pool known to man, then.

And not just ones that are being done on this planet.

• Like 2

Florence King

A Conservative American columnist who I have only heard of due to her appearances in DDP every year is dead 1 day after turning 80.

Daily Mail Obit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3392954/Florence-King-writer-known-sharp-wit-dies-80.html

The Daily Mail now pretty much copy/pastes everything from AP, UK relationship be damned, I guess. The only exception I can think of at the moment, was university president John Schlegel, a hit for Sir Creep and me in Shaun's Deadpool last year. Now we're coming to a point where random American or even latin american celebrity xyz has a better chance of obiting than local UK celebrities or ..ahem... Michel Delpech.

Florence King

A Conservative American columnist who I have only heard of due to her appearances in DDP every year is dead 1 day after turning 80.

Daily Mail Obit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3392954/Florence-King-writer-known-sharp-wit-dies-80.html

The Daily Mail now pretty much copy/pastes everything from AP, UK relationship be damned, I guess. The only exception I can think of at the moment, was university president John Schlegel, a hit for Sir Creep and me in Shaun's Deadpool last year. Now we're coming to a point where random American or even latin american celebrity xyz has a better chance of obiting than local UK celebrities or ..ahem... Michel Delpech.

Aye well, so long as we all know; we can use this information to pick - ahem - some winners going forward, right?

Not another one. It's going to be one BIG update on the DDP!

Obit permitting of course!

• Like 1

Guest SN

I notice Mugabe isn't on the list? Looks like he should have been according to rumours.

I notice Mugabe isn't on the list? Looks like he should have been according to rumours.

don't worry these silly cools will learn the hard way.

Hmmmm, wiki has Vladimir Pribylovsky being 'found dead in his apartment'.

Surprised he lasted this long if true.

Wishing good luck to those of you that took the gamble on him.

Thanks.

I was convinced he was going to get a Mail obit - he has - but I didn't have enough faith in my own conviction to make him my joker!

• Like 1