Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Tony Buffery was my dad. He was replaced by Graham Chapman as he wanted to persue his career in Neuropsychology. He was a huge influence to what became the Pythons and Goodies. He was funny to the end. Died Boxing Day 2015.

Condolences on your loss.

John Cleese has said on Twitter that some comedy bloke called Tony Buffery has died. Can't link cos in bed on the phone.

The Pete Best of Monty Python? He was the chap who started off with what became the Python lot at uni, but swiftly decided academia was a better pursuit. They replaced him with a far more famous person: Gilliam perhaps? I'm not much of a Python buff.

Think it was Graham Chapman who took his place. Buffery seems to have been in Twice A Fortnight, I've seen a clip of The Battle Of Hastings on YouTube but can't work out who he is, William The Conqueror's servant perhaps?

l

Tony Buffery was my dad. He was replaced by Graham Chapman as he wanted to persue his career in Neuropsychology. He was a huge influence to what became the Pythons and Goodies. He was funny to the end. Died Boxing Day 2015.

Very sorry to read of your father's death, please accept my condolences.

Traditional pop singer Kitty Kallen dead at 94. :skull:

She was best known for her songs "Little Things Mean A lot" and "Besame Mucho".

• Like 2

machotrouts (at least) awaits a qualifying obit for the DDP then.

John Cleese has said on Twitter that some comedy bloke called Tony Buffery has died. Can't link cos in bed on the phone.

The Pete Best of Monty Python? He was the chap who started off with what became the Python lot at uni, but swiftly decided academia was a better pursuit. They replaced him with a far more famous person: Gilliam perhaps? I'm not much of a Python buff.

Think it was Graham Chapman who took his place. Buffery seems to have been in Twice A Fortnight, I've seen a clip of The Battle Of Hastings on YouTube but can't work out who he is, William The Conqueror's servant perhaps?

l

Very sorry to hear that.Thoughts are with you and your family!

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for coming here to tell us more about your Dad. Do you know if there are any clips online featuring him?

Sian Blake has died- she was in EastEnders in the '90's- 43 years old- murdered and buried in the garden along with her two sons

http://www.whosay.com/articles/13280-sian-blake-dead

YoungWillz told us three days ago.

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2531&page=15#entry247602

I'm gutted that Ashraf Pahlavi has died. She was on my list last year and I just took her off !!!!!!

RIP, he was a nonce.

Hadn't heard them rumours myself Spade, and they weren't all nonces; you care to elaborate?

RIP, he was a nonce.

Hadn't heard them rumours myself Spade, and they weren't all nonces; you care to elaborate?

He had his first date with his eventual wife when she was 13 and he was 30 something.

• Like 1

RIP, he was a nonce.

Same as Angelil & Dion.

Met his wife when she was 13 and he mid thirties.

It's an omen.

• Like 1

RIP, he was a nonce.

He had his first date with his eventual wife when she was 13 and he was 30 something.

Ooooh, not good, not good at all.

• Like 1

Jerry Lee Lewis, John Peel.....legends

If Stewpot hadn't have been a semi shit DJ he may have gotten away with it!!