Monty

"One of the Queen's corgis, which appeared in a James Bond sketch for the Olympics opening ceremony, has died, Buckingham Palace said.

Monty and two other corgis greeted the secret agent, played by Daniel Craig, as he arrived at the palace to accept a mission from the Queen in a scene filmed for the curtain-raiser to the London 2012 Games."

A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10333211

:unsure:

A German student "mooned" a group of Hell's Angels and hurled a puppy at them before escaping on a stolen bulldozer, police have said.

Mad but brave. Not a first for Germans.

regards,

Hein

regards,

Hein

Pretty shit biker gang being that he made his getaway on a bulldozer............

• Like 1

regards,

Hein

Pretty shit biker gang being that he made his getaway on a bulldozer............

They were probably too busy rolling about the road laughing at him.

The bikers were probably too busy listening to David Hasselhoff !

He did release ''Knives and chains, knives and chains, FUCK 'EM UP'' in the early 90's though.........

Alan, Tatler magazine's 'in-house' dog has been killed in a tragic revolving door accident.

Alan, Tatler magazine's 'in-house' dog has been killed in a tragic revolving door accident.

Well little Alan wont have died in vain.

He has the perfect body for a door draught excluder, bless him.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

George W. Bush's most famous pet, Barney the dog, has passed on. 84 in dog years.

is it wrong that I am more affected by the death of a dog than I am at most of the humans deaths? I have such fond memories of Barney. :((

The investigation into the fiasco regarding horse meat in burgers and other meals has been handed over to Europol

I fail to see what all the fuss is about. For years people have been saying they were so hungry that they could eat a horse. Now they actually get to, they complain.

The investigation into the fiasco regarding horse meat in burgers and other meals has been handed over to Europol

I fail to see what all the fuss is about. For years people have been saying they were so hungry that they could eat a horse. Now they actually get to, they complain.

The French must be pissing themselves with laughter over this. While here it's big "Mark Austin wagging his finger in disappointment" horror news, I bet French TV news treat this story as an "..and finally" piece worthy of the skateboarding duck!

Rather depressingly, the endearingly named M13, Switzerland's only bear, has been shot dead by wildlife rangers.

"The cull was carried out according to the management plan for bears in Switzerland," :huh:

The Empress, the Blandings pig has died.

Rumours of her next role, playing a horse in an Ikea meatball, have been denied.

This is fucking disgraceful. The dog has been trained to protect its owner. It was only barking at the cops and they shoot it a leave it. I hope they same thing happens to the cop, its all he deserves !!

http://globalgrind.c...d-graphic-video

• Like 1

Haven't watched it because I know it'll put me in a bad mood.. Too bad no one ever really fights back anymore.. But ultimately yes, that cop will get what's coming to him if he doesn't change his ways.

I hate cruelty to animals more than cruelty to humans . does that make me a bad person ? :unsure:

I also won't watch it.

Half expected that the guy holding his camera like that, would have been shot, because to my thinking it could have been mistaken for a firearm weapon.