Sean

Next Unexpected "national Treasure" Death

Lot of non-Brits being suggested here - surely they don't count as 'National Treasures'? Not ours, anyway.

An interesting point, mind, how many non-native incomers might be claim as national treasures once they have a British passport?

Mo Farah for one

Well, we tend to 'claim' them if they are hugely successful.

I mean, If Mo had finished last in the Olympics and was, generally, pretty shite, we would just be claiming that he was just another Somalian sponge cunt/terrorist/Pirate/roams London in a gang looking for aggro.

Lets wait and see if Mo really is Mr Super 'I nevah evah took performance enhancing drugs' Clean.

National treasure to pariah in a jiffy.....................

You're not suggesting Mo is a drug cheat?

Granted there is an as yet not in the public domain name of a household name UK drug cheat athlete to (maybe) be revealed. But it ain't him.

Lot of non-Brits being suggested here - surely they don't count as 'National Treasures'? Not ours, anyway.

An interesting point, mind, how many non-native incomers might be claim as national treasures once they have a British passport?

Mo Farah for one

I mean, If Mo had finished last in the Olympics and was, generally, pretty shite, we would just be claiming that he was just another Somalian sponge cunt/terrorist/Pirate/roams London in a gang looking for aggro.

Lets wait and see if Mo really is Mr Super 'I nevah evah took performance enhancing drugs' Clean.

Granted there is an as yet not in the public domain name of a household name UK drug cheat athlete to (maybe) be revealed. But it ain't him.

More cycling?

Mo Farah for one

No, it would be wrong to make such accusations without being on pretty strong ground.

What does make me wonder and should make everybody else wonder is how he knew NOTHING about what his coach and training partner were up to.

Thats incredibly naïve of him and that's being generous.

We are quite happy to declare bollocks on people who said they had no idea Rolf and Jimmy were kiddy fiddling yet we are happy to swallow the wholesome Quorn eaters assertion that the people he spent as much time with as his own family managed to leave him completely in the dark.

Mo LIVES out there, he TRAINS out there, its not like he was a casual visitor for a week every so often.

I suppose, while ignorance is no defence, stupidity is.

• Like 1

Guest Lynn Pinky Parker

Absolutely Des O'Connor! 84 he was in January - haven't seen him about for a while. Didn't notice him at Ronnie Corbett's funeral last week .... so where is the tangerine coloured old boy!

Mo Farah for one

Pariah in a jiffy. Hmm, maybe that's another web site.

• Like 2

Absolutely Des O'Connor! 84 he was in January - haven't seen him about for a while. Didn't notice him at Ronnie Corbett's funeral last week .... so where is the tangerine coloured old boy!

No doubt comparing B&Q colour charts with David Dickinson & Dale Winton.

Des :- "Love the mahogany David !"

David :- " No Des, it's more 'Mauritian Sunset' "

Dale : - "More Jasmine tea boys ??"

Des & David in unison :- "Fuck off Dale and take yer tea-boys with you !!"

• Like 1

I vote for Donald Trump

Bruce Forsyth

Sinead O'Connor

Not a 'national treasure'.

Bruce Forsyth

Wouldn't be 'unexpected'.

• Like 1

Sinead O'Connor

Not a 'national treasure'.

Bruce Forsyth

Wouldn't be 'unexpected'.

Funnily enough I've just realised now, so I withdraw that nomination...

Paul McCartney

And he's.....69

If he did die, he could be the 7th member of the 69-71 club!

Lemmy, Bowie, Jack Bruce, Keith Emerson, Lou Reed and Edgar Froese need a seventh member for their supergroup...

Well, that one's been sorted now.

Anthony Hopkins....

I'd say Ian McCaskill came out of nowhere there....

• Like 1

Wally with 3 Derby wins trumps ian....

Both last word certs....

• Like 1

Simon Cowell. First random name I hadn't seen already that popped in to my head. I think he's a bit of a twat but I assume he's a treasure to some.

Simon Cowell. First random name I hadn't seen already that popped in to my head. I think he's a bit of a twat but I assume he's a treasure to some.

He's a treasure...should be buried.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1