The Mad Hatter

The Dead Of 2017

They must have personally pulled the plug to be so quick in posting

The only major demise I got to break so far was Arnold Palmer. Don't know who I get to break next.

You broke Edward Albee, too.

Well I was just sitting here having afternoon coffee watching Sky news and the strap line broke. First thought was Ooh... must tell the fellas on Deathlist. lol!

I always put on the news channel during coffee breaks.Mainly because the weather outside is too shite and daytime TV is just so awful now.

The only major demise I got to break so far was Arnold Palmer. Don't know who I get to break next.

You broke Edward Albee, too.

Don't worry about it. My first big name was Gunther Grass and only two actual Deathlist contenders, Patrick Macnee and Fidel Castro.

Wherever someone's eyes are at the time...

A few weeks ago I went looking up deceased big names on the forum to see who broke the news first, and much to my surprise, it turned out that the news Bin Laden was dead was broken by me!

All because I was up at 3am watching a bloody awful WWE PPV - Extreme Rules 2011 for the two people interested. Apparently it was in the middle of Christian winning the World title.

Some of us kind of have an advantage due to our jobs...

Which is probably why there's almost always links to some obscure page noting the death a few minutes before it appears in a national rag. I'm surprised some of you aren't asked not to post here by your employers to be honest.

I think I announced the death of prince.

Vinegar Tits announced the death of Prince.

Margaret Thatcher's death was announced by GAVR, who has eight posts on here. He hasn't been on the site since the day Maggie died. He also broke the news of Christopher Cazenove, Simon MacCorkindale, Karl Malden and Richard Widmark's deaths.

What deaths have I annnouced?

Surely you never forget your first?

And sorry for calling you Shirley! ;)

• Like 2

I posted Peter Sarstedt the other day, but it's rare for me to be first with any news.

I was first with Bobby Robson and Tony Warren, I remember, oh, and Renato from Renee and Renato.

Pretty sure I was first with Anthony Tritton 😄

• Like 1

You all sound like Sir Creep clones.

• Like 4

I don't think we are crowing though. Reminiscing if anything.

You all sound like Sir Creep clones.

Except we were here first.

• Like 5

Not necessarily dead, but John Wetton also has to sit out a performance for cancer treatment.

http://wror.com/2017/01/12/asias-john-wetton-sitting-future-performance-due-cancer-treatment/

Why the word 'necessarily'? He is simply NOT DEAD.....

Thus making Bass an asshole for posting his winner for Non News Story of 2017 here of all places.

SC

Not necessarily dead, but John Wetton also has to sit out a performance for cancer treatment.

http://wror.com/2017/01/12/asias-john-wetton-sitting-future-performance-due-cancer-treatment/

Thus making Bass an asshole for posting his winner for Non News Story of 2017 here of all places.

SC

it A R S E and I don't fucking care if you are a Yank, its a UK site.

• Like 3

SC

Sounds like someone's Union Jack panties got a twist in em, settle down Gomer.

SC

• Like 1

SC

Sounds like someone's Union Jack panties got a twist in em, settle down Gomer.

SC

I don't do Union Jacks, Im English.

SC

ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass

Now you knew I couldn't pass that up. *smooch*

• Like 2

SC

ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass

Now you knew I couldn't pass that up. *smooch*

Bastard. :D