The Mad Hatter

The Dead Of 2017

I announced the death of Carrie Fisher, but that's about it.

It ain't a contest anyway.

You all sound like Sir Creep clones.

Except we were here first.

Yeah, I'm a nigh 12 year veteran, on here. lol

Surely you never forget your first?

And sorry for calling you Shirley! ;)

It's,like everyone knows where they were when Celine Dion got shot

• Like 1

Surely you never forget your first?

And sorry for calling you Shirley! ;)

It's,like everyone knows where they were when Celine Dion got shot

In front of her?

• Like 1

No shit, sherlock.

Not necessarily dead, but John Wetton also has to sit out a performance for cancer treatment.

http://wror.com/2017/01/12/asias-john-wetton-sitting-future-performance-due-cancer-treatment/

Why the word 'necessarily'? He is simply NOT DEAD.....

Thus making Bass an asshole for posting his winner for Non News Story of 2017 here of all places.

SC

it A R S E and I don't fucking care if you are a Yank, its a UK site.

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and it will be arse and not ass......

• Like 3

No shit, sherlock.

Sorry Bass (or is it Barse) everybody seems a bit testy lately.

Not necessarily dead, but John Wetton also has to sit out a performance for cancer treatment.

http://wror.com/2017/01/12/asias-john-wetton-sitting-future-performance-due-cancer-treatment/

Why the word 'necessarily'? He is simply NOT DEAD.....

Thus making Bass an asshole for posting his winner for Non News Story of 2017 here of all places.

SC

it A R S E and I don't fucking care if you are a Yank, its a UK site.

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and it will be arse and not ass......

Nations divided by a common language

• Like 1

Broadcaster Chris Evans dies* https://uk.news.yahoo.com/chris-evans-almost-died-last-month-after-contracting-illness-120718989.html

*Small print: Not totally sure he has, I just wanted to be the first to report so I could boast about it later on. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part**

**Larger print: Not dead. Wishful thinking.

Bad few weeks for the Clan Fisher..

Blogger, music journo and theorist, Mark, topped himself on Black Friday, aged 48.

Climey is shitting themselves...

Broadcaster Chris Evans dies* https://uk.news.yahoo.com/chris-evans-almost-died-last-month-after-contracting-illness-120718989.html

*Not totally sure he has, I just wanted to be the first to report so I could boast about it later on. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part

1. It states in the story he 'almost' died.

2. For a corpse, he sounded remarkably well on Friday morning.

3. If you're not sure, don't be posting shit.

4. Again, if you're not sure, find out first. Then post. It's not a competition to see who's first to post about the demise of any celebs.

5. There's a radio thread. Might have been better to post this non information there.

6. Thanks for dropping in. Have a nice day.

• Like 2

*Not totally sure he has, I just wanted to be the first to report so I could boast about it later on. Or maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part

4. Again, if you're not sure, find out first. Then post. It's not a competition to see who's first to post about the demise of any celebs.

5. There's a radio thread. Might have been better to post this non information there.

Terms and conditions are stated in the small print. I can magnify it if you like? And in any case, when he thankfully does die I can claim I reported it first, which would hugely impress Morbid Kid and the boasters.

I had a lovely day thanks...was yours a bit stressy?

Terms and conditions are stated in the small print. I can magnify it if you like? And in any case, when he thankfully does die I can claim I reported it first, which would hugely impress Morbid Kid and the boasters.

11 posts ( on that account ) in and they are going toe to toe with the Admin.

Fings aint wot they used to be.

• Like 1

Then you'd have to actually break the news when he dies. It's like me taking credit for reporting the death of Prince, when all I posted was that there was a fatality at Paisley Park Studios.

I'll take credit now for saying that Donald Trump is going to die. I can't say when, all I can say is that I predict it will be any time within the next 30 years.

• Like 1

11 posts ( on that account ) in and they are going toe to toe with the Admin.

Fings aint wot they used to be.

To be fair I think Paul's been fairly respectful and actually outlined why it was such a shit post. I think if any of the regulars decided to do this we might have been treat rather more harshly or just fucking ignored; I'll give Paul Bearer the benefit of the doubt that he's trying to help TQR.

Jimmy sauna has died

• Like 1

Edit. Snuka bloody predictive text:)