Jump to content
Paul Bearer

Ideas and Possibilities for 2021

Recommended Posts

Bernard Tapie has cancer since 2017 and refuse to admit that he is terminally ill but cancer has spread to lungs. In this new photo he looks really frail, definitely one to watch in 2021, he can’t last very much longer now 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Bernard Tapie has cancer since 2017 and refuse to admit that he is terminally ill but cancer has spread to lungs. In this new photo he looks really frail, definitely one to watch in 2021, he can’t last very much longer now 

 

 

 

Way too alive looking for my liking (he's in my 2020 DDP team).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He doesn’t look ill at all to be completely honest with you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will this be the second time Tapie's deception costs someone a title?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

He doesn’t look ill at all to be completely honest with you. 

Have you seen the pictures of him from two or three years ago, before his cancer ? He looks awful to me now... He’s the kind of celebrity we were used to see on articles/interviews/vidéos/pictures in France before and he was thick and well, he looks so skinny and frail now to me + there is less and less interviews or appearances of him this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2020 at 20:45, drol said:

It seems Ajit Jogi is taking the Jaswant Singh/Ariel Sharon route for long comas. His health is stable, but practically brain dead. Could last that way for years.

Well, it seems what remains of Jaswant Singh was hospitalized some weeks ago for an infection. He has recovered anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chuck Negron.

Has he been mentioned yet?

Worth a closer look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about leading football writer, Brian Glanville? He turns 89 next month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Continuing with the sporting theme another couple of suggestions to consider - cricket umpire legend Dickie Bird and flat race jockey superior Lester Piggott 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Steve said:

Continuing with the sporting theme another couple of suggestions to consider - cricket umpire legend Dickie Bird and flat race jockey superior Lester Piggott 

Lester already has his own thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While browsing queer people I discovered James Ivory just turned 92. Not directed anything in like 10 years, however he did win Academy Award and BAFTA in 2017 for Best Adapted Screenplay in regards to the film Call Me by Your Name.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite heartbreaking and totally out of the blue...Sarah Harding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • June Spencer - She plays a character in The Archers and is 101.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Frank-N-Furter said:

 Nancy Pelosi  be a candidate for the deathlist 2021. 


Why be she?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Film music maestro John Williams is 88 and looks increasingly tired and frail. Would be a shame as he is easily the greatest ever film score composer. Every film he has touched has turned to gold. A world without the big JW is not  worth thinking about, especially not if that Hans Zimmer thinks he will claim the no.1 spot. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Benny Benana said:

Film music maestro John Williams is 88 and looks increasingly tired and frail. Would be a shame as he is easily the greatest ever film score composer. Every film he has touched has turned to gold. A world without the big JW is not  worth thinking about, especially not if that Hans Zimmer thinks he will claim the no.1 spot. 

 

Hmm - so s'cuse me playing the academic here but..

 

I take most of your points above however...

 

Ennio Morricone might have a claim on the "greatest ever" tag though his argument would be quality over quantity and it might start by challenging that assertion that every film JW has touched has turned to gold by reminding the world of one conspicuous clanger in his lengthy and successful partnership with Spielberg

 

220px-1941_movie.jpg

 

Though oddly, a movie I've been known to champion on the back of a handful of good performances

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just an idea, but Florida's senator Rick Scott, who has always been thin, looks skinnier every time I see him. He has also this transfigured look, like Harry Reid.

 

I can be wrong, but Chadwick Boseman's death came also as a surprise...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

It's just an idea, but Florida's senator Rick Scott, who has always been thin, looks skinnier every time I see him. He has also this transfigured look, like Harry Reid.

 

I can be wrong, but Chadwick Boseman's death came also as a surprise...

You see, the look gaunt thing doesn’t really work on the bad guys. He’ll be here for years to come

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/07/2020 at 18:27, The Old Crem said:

Alastair Darling is retiring from the House of Lords - rather young to be retiring from it. Maybe something up.


Worth noting that Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, retired from the Lords a few days ago.

He recently turned 70, but for someone who is very active and has been an enthusiastic contributor to that chamber, it could be suspect.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use