The lockdown will mean that I either won't work at all for a month or I will be working very sporadically.

Either way December is not going to be ideal.

1 hour ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I’ve been working at home since March, and won’t be going back to the office any time soon.  I’ve been in about three times for no more than half an hour since March to pick up essential stuff.  I can totally see my job becoming permanently home based.  I don’t really like going out of the house any more. 

At least you do not have to share an office with people you fucking hate.

Every cloud and all that, eh!:D

16 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

At least you do not have to share an office with people you fucking hate.

Every cloud and all that, eh!:D

To be fair I only hate one of them :lol: but I can work in my pants at home, it’s frowned upon in the office. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

but I can work in my pants at home, it’s frowned upon in the office. 

Just think, that would be fine in the USA. :P

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

Just think, that would be fine in the USA. :P

So would being the weight I’ve become since March :D

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

52 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

So would being the weight I’ve become since March :D

Gone up to 6 stone now, have we?:D

I am as light as I was when I was 18 now.

I have never had to work so fucking hard, I have no time to put weight on.

I can eat all the choccy I want now!!:)

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Gone up 6 stone now, have we?:D

FTFY, there, spot on!

• Haha 1

According to the Wikipedia "Deaths of 2020" page, there were four notable Russians dying from COVID on Octobre 29th. It must be very severe there - even worse than the statistics say.

And just look at the other days, and include the global perspective. It's worse than the first wave now.

Yeah, doesn't help that my country may be the reason for a new pandemic. Thankfully, we're reacting fast and are killing off the minks. But the Denmark Virus/Plague doesn't sound good.

NEW LOCKDOWN PROTOCOL FOR THE  U.K.

MANCHESTER- you are able to fight your neighbour providing you wear a mask and social distancing rules are adhered to.
WALES-burgling homes in your local area is permitted providing you sanitise before and after the offence. Track and trace technology must also be used.
LONDON -you can only visit your dealer when collecting your children from school. The dealer should wear a face visor and make sure all bags are sanitised. 
NEWCSATLE -having sex with your cousin is permitted but you must be in a pub before 10pm and use approved lubricant.
N. IRELAND -Vigilante groups of no more than six allowed outdoors and socially distancing between the hours of 10pm - 2am only. You must wear suitable PPE for any physical contact.
BRISTOL - massage parlours are permitted to remain open, this is now classed as essential services for fear of the economic collapse of the town. Entry from the rear only
NOTTINGHAM- now declared a NO GO ZONE, if you must travel to this area please follow all diversions, traffic cones and signals, remain in your car, do not abandon your car, masks are not required as nothing is open
NORFOLK - everyone must remain at home and self isolate until manufacturers can distribute gloves with 6 fingers. Please do not go to A&E for digit removal as they are a tad busy.
MAIDSTONE -a local women claims she has a potion to "cure all ills". She may be home she may not? She probably has a better success rate with it than others so it's worth a shot, remember it's a "click & collect" service only.
SCOTLAND-covid in these parts does not exist, therefore you should carry on as you were, house hopping, social gatherings, drunken parties and fireworks until January are mandatory, Survival of the fittest, we're currently testing "herd immunity" in these areas.

LIVERPOOL -We have every faith in the residents of this area to figure this one out for themselves, after all you've had hills to climb and have been going around in very confusing  circles for decades YOU'VE GOT THIS! 

Stick to these guidelines and we'll get through it together

• Haha 4

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that Glasgow College are running in partnership with Oxford University.  It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that Imperial College are running in partnership with Oxford University. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but it's now okay for me to share that I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine trials that Imperial College are running in partnership with Oxford University. It's important that we all do our part to beat this virus. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. I received my first dose this morning 06:20 am, and I wanted to let you all know that it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо

:clivedunn:

I have just updated my Mac to the new operating system, it would appear that Apple have started to buy clocks from Microsoft, have employed President Trump to tweet on time remaining to completion of update and have given the wallpaper designers a new tub of felt pens. Not what was needed today.

Well, I did it again!

Tay Vaccine Trial were still asking for volunteers yesterday so I sent an email, got an automatic response saying that someone would be in touch.

Not so much travelling involved with this one as it is centred in Dundee and Kirkcaldy.

Edited by torbrexbones
spelling
  • Like 1

Dolly Parton helped fund Moderna’s Covid vaccine research with a $1m donation.

How very fitting, then, that the percentage of effectiveness in trials is 95.

Well it turns out my mother has Covid. I am starting to show symptoms myself so I am having my gag reflex put to the test on Sunday. 

Flu/Covid vaccination portacabins centres are going up left right and centre around the country.

It's all being done at 100mph, but it is happening.

So there.

A draft of NHS England’s plan for the roll-out of a coronavirus vaccine aims for widespread vaccination of all willing adults in England by early April, if sufficient doses and other crucial supplies are available.
SC

10 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

A draft of NHS England’s plan for the roll-out of a coronavirus vaccine aims for widespread vaccination of all willing adults in England by early April, if sufficient doses and other crucial supplies are available.
SC

We had to prepare a site yesterday for hand over to the NHS. It has multiple cubicles, too small for beds but perfect for vaccination bays.

The site wasn't anywhere too close to the hospital.

Just saying, like.

38 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

too small for beds but perfect for vaccination  Soylent Green bays

Not so much FTFY, more 

Just saying like.

:)

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

We had to prepare a site yesterday for hand over to the NHS. It has multiple cubicles, too small for beds but perfect for vaccination bays.

Just saying, like.

When they did the mass TB checks in the 1950s to deal with the sod, they had mobile units set up in the major city squares and any spare space they had. In and out x-rays, nobbled the spread of the disease significantly.

Although,

11 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

if sufficient doses and other crucial supplies are available.

is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that plan!

14 minutes ago, msc said:

When they did the mass TB checks in the 1950s to deal with the sod, they had mobile units set up in the major city squares and any spare space they had. In and out x-rays, nobbled the spread of the disease significantly.

Although,

is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that plan!

Yes, these Portacabins went up in a matter of days, next to a big carpark which is adjacent to our main sports complex.

We were asked to come in and do our bit with around 12 hours notice.

When we asked what it was all about we were told it was all about the COVID.

The company we subbed for has done the same elsewhere and has now 'moved into our county'.

Now how the fuck will you staff them...:sherlock:

Have to say how amazingly the number of flu cases has decreased by this year...