Paul Bearer

Ideas and possibilities for 2023

Can we have Tom Parker if he makes it to 2023.

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

is there any chance that Irene Papas would make deathlist if she sees 2023 ?

I’m sure she’d pass the famousness test, she’ll probably get a BBC Obit. Although, I don’t know if she’ll make 2023 sadly.

• Like 1

Cliff Emmich

image.png.34f9f5fa0ae942ec5c1ea3a42900a3c6.png

The rotund charecter actor is 85 and hasn't been on the autograph circut since the 00's.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Cliff Emmich

image.png.34f9f5fa0ae942ec5c1ea3a42900a3c6.png

The rotund charecter actor is 85 and hasn't been on the autograph circut since the 00's.

Emmich looks like he ate a few sammich in his time.

Could have gone in the « People you are surprised to find are still alive » but I was pretty sure Ornella Vanoni (wiki), Italian singer (most famous for her song L’Appuntamento among other) is still alive and will turn 88 this year. Maybe one to watch for the years to come… 

Would say she looks fine/scary (here in march 2021) but it’s difficult to judge cause of surgery… 

B15233F2-A246-4C7E-B3E6-E0EE318CDB8C.jpeg

On 13/01/2022 at 20:19, gcreptile said:

I really have no idea where to post this, but my completely bonkers main team pick Steve Woodmore, aka "World's fastest talker", just got a whole lot more realistic:

https://www.woodmore.co.uk/a-quick-cancer-update/

March cancer update for Steve Woodmore:

https://www.woodmore.co.uk/cancer-update-mar-2022/

The cancer is spreading, and possibly the chemo isn't working, so they will now "be trying to keep him alive", I.e. cancer is terminal. There are spots on his pancreas, too.

• Like 2

Russian actor, People's Artist Ivan I. Krasko had covid and fathered a child at 90 in 2020, suffered a small stroke in 2021, didn't recover properly and has now retired.

Comedian Andy Hamilton was on The Chase earlier. Only 68 this year but the bloke looks awful. Being 5ft 2 and obese also a risk factor in itself.

I will put myself out there and say file him into the "won't live past 75" category.

• Sad 1

John Waters has a cameo on the new series of The Marvellous Mrs Maisel and he looks a lot older than 75.

new-york-ny-usa-31st-mar-2021-john-water

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

John Waters has a cameo on the new series of The Marvellous Mrs Maisel and he looks a lot older than 75.

new-york-ny-usa-31st-mar-2021-john-water

He's looked like that for years

• Like 4

On 02/03/2022 at 06:42, gcreptile said:

March cancer update for Steve Woodmore:

https://www.woodmore.co.uk/cancer-update-mar-2022/

The cancer is spreading, and possibly the chemo isn't working, so they will now "be trying to keep him alive", I.e. cancer is terminal. There are spots on his pancreas, too.

This is all becoming very ghoulish but Steve Woodmore has opened a gofundme to pay for a wheelchair lifter for his car. He can't carry it himself anymore.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-steve-get-a-car-wheelchair-hoist?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Well, I am quite certain that his pancreatic cancer will spread quickly and it will all be over in, roughly, July.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, gcreptile said:

This is all becoming very ghoulish but Steve Woodmore has opened a gofundme to pay for a wheelchair lifter for his car. He can't carry it himself anymore.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-steve-get-a-car-wheelchair-hoist?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Well, I am quite certain that his pancreatic cancer will spread quickly and it will all be over in, roughly, July.

Since we are talking about fast talkers, it's probably a good time to mention Steve's arch rival John Moschitta Jr, who is best known for his acting work in commercials, and voicing Blurr (the fastest talking and fastest driving robot) in the original Transformers.

• Like 1

Just now, Grimgrass said:

Actress Josephine Tewson. Turned 91 last month, hasn't had any tv roles after 2015 and no longer replies to fanmail due to her age and health: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1527900&p=2929630&hilit=Tewson#p2929630

Not sure she will gain much traction until after Patricia Routledge goes

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Not sure she will gain much traction until after Patricia Routledge goes

Josephine Tewson was Ronnie Barker's long term sidewoman, Appearances a very small part of her repertoire.

Well on our radar.

• Like 6

Agreed, she was in a lot of things.  Her name and face are immediately familiar to me, but I don't associate her with KUA as I wasn't a fan of that show.

• Like 1

Also in Last of the Summer Wine for years. Sorry to hear she's not well. A vastly underrated comic actress. Routledge and Barker are undeniably brilliant, but you need someone to bounce off or to be your foil and she did that quite magnificently.

• Like 5

She had many bit parts for decades also and was married to Leonard Rossitter.Like many in KUA and Last of the Summer Wine she had a long and varied career.

• Like 2

Wonder If she is in Denville Hall?

If in doubt, check Facebook out.

Here are two pics of her from May 2021, uploaded by friends. She looks fine in both of them. Granted, they're 10 months old, so she could've had a sudden downturn in health, OR she's completely fine and like a lot of celebs, simply opted to stop signing shit after decades of doing it. In her case, once she reached 90 (like John Williams also did).

187019230_854685915123962_1787.jpg.ee73b1b473299e3cae4f4a61afe7774e.jpg188978695_1185503091873530_607.jpg.391779fddcc91df87ce5c564ef3578b4.jpg

• Like 4

She looks good for 90 there.

Big, if true, but Missoula mayor John Engen has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and yahoo is ON THE CASE:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/missoula-mayor-john-engen-diagnosed-163009919.html

Missoula is a city in western Montana and has roughly 70.000 inhabitants. About 55% of employment in Missoula is made up of the service and retail sectors. Export industries are concentrated in heavy and civil engineering, construction, beverage production, technical services, truck transportation, and forestry-, logging-, and wood-related industries. In addition to nearly 4 million out-of-state visitors annually, which makes tourism a significant aspect of the Missoula economy, Missoula also is home to a vibrant sector of alternative healthcare.

• Like 1