Spade_Cooley

Internet Celebrities

7 hours ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

I wouldn't take anything that girl says at face value especially since she is clearly generating controversy in order to advertise her brand. 

She isn't really doing much to put her name out there. Being declared dead and then not dead by TMZ will get you some attention, no matter who you are. She said she wants to move on with her life and occasionally put out some mediocre songs, I guess. We shall see if that happens. It'll be better for everyone's sake if it does.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Lord Miles... alive! And freed (under the prick wanders back into another active warzone).

LM pinged me a message a week ago (when they were actually released). BBC are either really slow, or the story wasn't cleared for release yet for security reasons.

39 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Lord Miles... alive! And freed (under the prick wanders back into another active warzone).

The next news story about him is going to be 'Lord Miles killed in an attempt to contact North Sentinel Islanders' or something like that anyways. and at least we know that the guys who ran his twitter account were bullshitting mostly.

On 13/06/2022 at 10:14, Spade_Cooley said:

Almost certainly nothing, but just so I can pat myself on the back if it does turn out to be something: Pete & Bas are "the world's oldest drill artists".  They'd been putting out videos regularly for something like four years, even during lockdown. However, we've not see anything from them since last December, and Pete has been doing work elsewhere under his government name. So yeah, I'm keep an eye on Bas.

So that was probably nothing, as they returned and dropped numerous tracks over the past 12 months. However, Pete has now confirmed he has skin cancer and will be postponing tour dates.

• Like 3

Russ Cook update - currently in Nigeria. Running between 50-60k on a good day. Recently had a scan because he's getting a bad back.

This is the Grandma Droniak thread. When she does slay in peace, I imagine a lot of people will hear about it. As she's one of the more active 90+, giving her social media status.

grandma-lill-image.jpg

Edited by Death Impends
Thread for TikTok lady merged into the Internet Celebs thread
  • Like 3

Who?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Love her, that’s not a bad thread to be openEd. 

Compared to my past shite heaps, anything's fantastic.

On 03/07/2023 at 22:48, ladyfiona said:

All the OG Youtubers are coming out as LGBTQ+ (Charlieissocoollike, Daniel Howell, Phil Lester), got cancer (Grace Helbig, Hank Green), retiring (Pewds, Jenna Marbles) or getting cancelled (Shane Dawson, Colleen Ballinger).

I remember Youtube when longest video you could upload was like 3 minutes.

Colleen returned to Youtube and she might be having some kind of ED going on, she's looking extremely thin in her latest videos.

Hamako Mori,Guinness World Records "oldest gaming youtuber" has been "a little under the weather" for some months according to the highest comment on video below. 

94 in February.

Edit: Current DDP pick, too, to my suprise. Yet to see if she'll be a pick next year too.

• Like 2

On 15/11/2022 at 21:51, Spade_Cooley said:

Boogie2988 turns 50 next year and doesn't expect to live to 60, but not solely because of the cancer. He regained the weight from his gastric bypass after a nervous breakdown 3 years ago, and now weighs 400lbs (180kg/28st). He's paying $775 a month for health insurance and owes money to the IRS. Says he can't get a job due to his criminal record and doesn't plan to leave any money to his 20-year-old girlfriend when he dies.

• Like 1

On 31/05/2023 at 16:19, Spade_Cooley said:

Fallout YouTuber Mitten Squad (1.39 million followers, so DDP-qualifiable) suddenly stopped posting videos around 10 months ago, around the time he mentioned on Twitter something about a hospitalisation. He updated his socials for the first time in nearly a year this month, revealing that his alcoholism had spiralled out of control and he was back in hospital with pancreatis. Long list potential I'd say.

As noted elsewhere, Mitten Squad dead at 27.

• Sad 1

On 07/03/2023 at 15:44, Spade_Cooley said:

"Physics Girl" Dianna Cowern (2.6m YouTube subscribers) hospitalised with complications from long COVID. The video here uses the term "life threatening" but it's up to you how seriously you take that.

There was a recent health update on Physics Girl, see Reddit.

She's still bedbound, and not much has changed. She's always tired and needs round-the-clock care.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

There was a recent health update on Physics Girl, see Reddit.

She's still bedbound, and not much has changed. She's always tired and needs round-the-clock care.

I think you saw this video update from a fellow YT creator, and mate of hers, from a few hours ago. It certainly does not sound like a good situation. You can tell he's clearly trying to sound optimistic but it doesn't sound anywhere as good as he's trying to make it out to be.

• Like 2