Lady Die

The Deathlist Christmas Special!

I was out ages ago. I have it on my Spotify shuffle and even have a Christmas playlist, lol.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

I was out ages ago. I have it on my Spotify shuffle and even have a Christmas playlist, lol.

Psychopath.

:D

• Like 1

Entered the eye of the storm earlier by popping into my local supermarket.

Wasn't in for long, but got Wonderful Chrismastime and Merry Christmas Everyone.

Phew!

I’ve heard two different covers of Last Christmas today. I’m hanging on in there but the walls are closing in.

On 06/12/2022 at 23:32, YoungWillz said:

Entered the eye of the storm earlier by popping into my local supermarket.

Wasn't in for long, but got Wonderful Chrismastime and Merry Christmas Everyone.

Phew!

Had a wander round Morrison's yesterday, No music at first but then (w)assailed with  Merry Christmas Everyone & In Dulce Jubilo during checkout.

• Like 1

Tesco during the day, and some so-so harvester type in the evening, both assaulted my ears with xmas tracks, thought I was a definite casualty when I realised there was pub muzak, but swerved it both times somehow.

Close call. 

• Like 1

I reached whammageddon last night. Pub put Christmas music on after the football to cheer us up.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I was watching a music thing on Five last night, and apparently Last Christmas was on it, but I fell asleep before they got to it. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, msc said:

I was watching a music thing on Five last night, and apparently Last Christmas was on it, but I fell asleep before they got to it. 

I was on and off watching exactly the same thing (can't stand adverts so was also channel swapping with some Chernobyl prog). I sat through the section devoted to Wham and took my chances as I thought it wouldn't feature, luckily for my 'geddon hopes, it didn't.

When the show got to number one, which they said would be a shock, they prefaced it with enough information to figure out its wham and then added it was seasonal (and couldn't have been those I'd heard earlier) etc.. that I knew what was coming before I heard a note and flipped channels swerving it.

I so nearly got done though, cannot believe that was voted the 'best song of the entire 80's decade' unless the panel consisted of15 people in a conservative club xmas bash drunk out of their minds on croft original. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, En Passant said:

I was on and off watching exactly the same thing (can't stand adverts so was also channel swapping with some Chernobyl prog). I sat through the section devoted to Wham and took my chances as I thought it wouldn't feature, luckily for my 'geddon hopes, it didn't.

When the show got to number one, which they said would be a shock, they prefaced it with enough information to figure out its wham and then added it was seasonal (and couldn't have been those I'd heard earlier) etc.. that I knew what was coming before I heard a note and flipped channels swerving it.

I so nearly got done though, cannot believe that was voted the 'best song of the entire 80's decade' unless the panel consisted of15 people in a conservative club xmas bash drunk out of their minds on croft original. 

I wouldn't even call it the best George Michael song of the 80s!

Or to think of it, even the best George Michael song of 1984!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, En Passant said:

Ah, I've seen that programme before.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, En Passant said:

That was the moment I lost. Extended family in house, couldn't change the channel etc... incredibly I'd survived 8 hours stranded in an airport without hearing it.

• Like 1

I'm probably only really at risk while out grocery shopping, which is still so far so good. Sometimes the 60s channel I listen to plays advertisements for temporary Christmas stations that in past years included snippet of Last Christmas, but so far I've mostly just heard era artists like Darlene Love in this year's ads.

On 01/12/2022 at 10:06, msc said:

Please tell me LadBaby has fucked off this year.

It’s bad fucking news.

There should be a law.

7 hours ago, TQR said:

It’s bad fucking news.

Oh FFS!

Cock. I’m out.

Meeting with a customer. Bastards in their quality department had Heart or some bullshit on their radio and they were Whamming it up.

• Like 2

I have, to the best of my ability, updated the Pointless Celebrities posts from 2015.

I mean, I could look into anything from Series 9 onwards, tbh I rarely watch Pointless now as I'm never sure whether there is a new episode or interminable repeats of old ones.

Balls. I'm out. Yesterday I was in the supermarket for so long without hearing it I figured my luck was going to run out soon and now it has. What got me was a Christmas songs Kahoot with friends. Only realised what I had done when it was too late.

• Like 2

On 13/12/2022 at 16:31, YoungWillz said:

I have, to the best of my ability, updated the Pointless Celebrities posts from 2015.

I mean, I could look into anything from Series 9 onwards, tbh I rarely watch Pointless now as I'm never sure whether there is a new episode or interminable repeats of old ones.

Sally Thomsett sitting down on today’s episode of child stars, but looks ok. Too bad Dicky O isn’t on.

• Like 2

Everyone get on Spotify right now and stream Fuck The Tories (all 12 versions of it, they’re actually pretty good!). Leave your phone playing it on a loop for the week if you don’t actually want to listen. Let’s fuck with the numbers and deprive LadCunt of another No.1!

This is the best version IMO (link is to Spotify, see below if you don’t have it)

I'd love to, but Spotify fucked up my PC before and I won't touch it now.

I think the worst part of Christmas is seeing the salvation army and their stupid bells and red buckets at every store I go to. They’re also extremely homophobic despite continually denying that they are, and I wish their stupid organization dies out

• Like 3

For anyone a fan of The Sidemen they are trying this song to get No1. Last I checked it's at No3 in streaming.

The making of the song:

• Like 2