harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy

George Michael, Innit Peeps

If all he had was superficial cuts and bruises I want the resignation of whoever authorised evacuation to hospital by air ambulance,

our Tax money getting put to good use making sure the rich and famous get the best . If he was a waiter in the local Greek restaurant something tells me he would of been sent on his merry way with a couple of plasters on his cuts.

How would Air Ambulance know? Was there a 'copter doing a recce and the call came through:

"Urgent, It's George Michael. I can just make out the stubble, yes, it's definitely him!"

our Tax money getting put to good use making sure the rich and famous get the best .

I doubt a penny came out of your pocket.

I don't know which air ambulance attended, but it might have been my local one (Thames Valley & Chiltern, it wouldn't be far out of their way) which is funded by a charitable trust. Most communities round our way do money-raising events for the Air Ambulance, since you never know when it might be coming for you. :sicktherm:

As it's at St. Albans, and I live 3 miles from there, if it has come out of anyone's pocket, it's come out of mine. What is it with the Greeks and using other people's money by their careless actions lately ;) ?

It would be the East of England Air Ambulance for St. Albans, by the way, and as Toast says, a very worthy cause, even for past-it pop singers.

If all he had was superficial cuts and bruises I want the resignation of whoever authorised evacuation to hospital by air ambulance,

our Tax money getting put to good use making sure the rich and famous get the best . If he was a waiter in the local Greek restaurant something tells me he would of been sent on his merry way with a couple of plasters on his cuts.

How would Air Ambulance know? Was there a 'copter doing a recce and the call came through:

"Urgent, It's George Michael. I can just make out the stubble, yes, it's definitely him!"

Yea what i meant was they turned up to a regular accident and then saw it was George Michael and decided to airlift him. Where maybe they wouldn't of done it

for a normal person for cuts and bruises . Maybe they thought he might share some of his pot on the flight to hospital.

Yea what i meant was they turned up to a regular accident and then saw it was George Michael and decided to airlift him. Where maybe they wouldn't of done it

for a normal person for cuts and bruises . Maybe they thought he might share some of his pot on the flight to hospital.

Yes, well once they've turned up they may as well, it's already cost the money getting it in the air.

Anyway knowing George*, he's probably already given them a shedload of money.

*disclaimer: I don't know George, but I know someone who does.

Yes, well once they've turned up they may as well, it's already cost the money getting it in the air.

I mean its not George's fault if some people are overwhelmed by the famous . So i guess you will have the inside scoop on his health so i know who to copy if you say George Michael is going on one of your lists :D

I mean its not George's fault if some people are overwhelmed by the famous . So i guess you will have the inside scoop on his health so i know who to copy if you say George Michael is going on one of your lists :D

Possibly ;)

Is it true that the Sun used the headline "Scrape Me UP Before You Go-Go"?

Close

Close

Which is so much better!

The Sun reported today that two ambulances and four hours of paramedics attending him preceded the hospital admission this week. Neatly timed from last year to give us some hope that he'll regularly use the end of may for a near death event. Also stuff in today's report about deep depression and living as a near-recluse.

All he needs now is to invite Gazza round.

The Sun reported today that two ambulances and four hours of paramedics attending him preceded the hospital admission this week. Neatly timed from last year to give us some hope that he'll regularly use the end of may for a near death event. Also stuff in today's report about deep depression and living as a near-recluse.

All he needs now is to invite Gazza round.

He did, saw this today being a like on fb feed......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=493988737413330

• Like 2

Another report today suggests there was an earlier incident with GM unconscious and police and paramedics in attendance, which didn't get picked up by the tabloids a few months back.

The man is spiralling down in an admirable fashion.

Guest Zorders Mum

I  love George Michael in fact used to dance to all his records in the 80s. I think he just needs a good woman to cure him of his partyboy ways

When I saw this thread I thought it was about the Beatles manager

When I saw this thread I thought it was about the Beatles manager

I think you mean George Martin, the producer?

And surely the correct phrasing of the joke is "guess he couldn't last Christmas", in the same way that when Clive James finally pops it we can go "well I guess he won't be seeing this year out".

• Like 2