Lord Fellatio Nelson

DL Status Updates: Statements, Obsevations & Verbal Tennis

10 hours ago, Handrejka said:

Why do sweet toothed people get a whole month. I don't like ice cream. When is National Crisps or savoury snacks month? 

It’s National Crisps Day every day in my house.  Which is directly related to it also being Why Am I So Fucking Fat Day every day in my house.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Off to one of my best friend's wedding today.

In the inimitable words of @time, nobody die!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Off to one of my best friend's wedding today.

In the inimitable words of @time, nobody die!

Congratulations on the nuptials of your best mate and his intended. Hope you and all concerned have a lovely day.

• Like 1

Seeing a really close friend for the first time in a few weeks tomorrow - he's been on holiday. You don't realise how much you truly love someone until you don't see them for a few weeks and find yourself counting down the days until you can go out with them again. Got a bit of a thing for him too, so working on convincing him that I'm a reasonably adequate choice of partner. 

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone got any drugs strong enough to get someone to agree to anything you say?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Master Obit said:

Seeing a really close friend for the first time in a few weeks tomorrow - he's been on holiday. You don't realise how much you truly love someone until you don't see them for a few weeks and find yourself counting down the days until you can go out with them again. Got a bit of a thing for him too, so working on convincing him that I'm a reasonably adequate choice of partner. 

On a completely unrelated note, has anyone got any drugs strong enough to get someone to agree to anything you say?

I pined for my close friend for ten years before he finally did what I never had the bottle to do. Ten years! All that time he let me tear myself to shreds on the inside and later shamble from one completely half-hearted relationship to the next, all because he himself was doing the world's longest run-up. He couldn't even be bothered to drug me (not that he'd have needed to). I dunno why I put up with the selfish bastard.

6 hours ago, TQR said:

I pined for my close friend for ten years before he finally did what I never had the bottle to do. Ten years! All that time he let me tear myself to shreds on the inside and later shamble from one completely half-hearted relationship to the next, all because he himself was doing the world's longest run-up. He couldn't even be bothered to drug me (not that he'd have needed to). I dunno why I put up with the selfish bastard.

I don't have the patience to wait ten years. If I do not succeed within this tax year, I will be resorting to more frowned-upon techniques including, but not limited to, blackmail; hypnotism; drugs; bribery and mass elimination of alternative candidates.

Not sure the best place to post this...debated using the 'Hospitalized' thread as a joke.

My health isn't well at the moment. Turns out I have quite a bit of damage to my heart. Have some genetic history of that, but I'm about 20 years too early. My breathing started taking a turn for the worse a couple days ago and it's...not great. Whether I make it through this current sickness or not, my doc gave me a timeline that will make the sunrises I see more meaningful.

Just wanted to post it somewhere so if I disappear off the website you might have an idea what's happened. I don't have much family anymore and my career isolates me. I've found comfort here. I may be delusional or demented, but this site has made me quite happy. 

Anywho, if I could have one wish it'd be that someone reading this has a happy day. Go for a walk or call a family member. Eat a nice crumpet or whatever you Brits do. I'm not twisted enough to think I'll be remembered like most posted on here, but hopefully I can be granted the knowledge of someone else having a nice time, no matter how short or impacting, due to me.

This isn't goodbye...I don't think. Either way, cheers to a bunch of random people! :hatsoff:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 20

Take care of yourself @MortalCaso and we hope for the best for you and that you care all the care you need

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MortalCaso said:

Not sure the best place to post this...debated using the 'Hospitalized' thread as a joke.

My health isn't well at the moment. Turns out I have quite a bit of damage to my heart. Have some genetic history of that, but I'm about 20 years too early. My breathing started taking a turn for the worse a couple days ago and it's...not great. Whether I make it through this current sickness or not, my doc gave me a timeline that will make the sunrises I see more meaningful.

Just wanted to post it somewhere so if I disappear off the website you might have an idea what's happened. I don't have much family anymore and my career isolates me. I've found comfort here. I may be delusional or demented, but this site has made me quite happy. 

Anywho, if I could have one wish it'd be that someone reading this has a happy day. Go for a walk or call a family member. Eat a nice crumpet or whatever you Brits do. I'm not twisted enough to think I'll be remembered like most posted on here, but hopefully I can be granted the knowledge of someone else having nice time, no matter how short or impacting, due to me.

This isn't goodbye...I don't think. Either way, cheers to a bunch of random people! :hatsoff:

Oh mate, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Difficult to know what to say other than to wish you all the good luck and good health in the world. Take it easy.

• Like 2

I often wonder what it would be like being famous enough to find yourself mentioned on here... and how people might feel about you.. I guess it would be pretty awful if (as far as you were aware) you didn't think you was particularly ill... 

All the best MortalCaso doubt there is much anyone could say that would make you better, but I'm off for some traditional fish' n' chips, curry sauce and warm lager ready for the boring footie game starting soon... 

• Like 1

You take good care @MortalCaso and I hope you stay with us for a long long time

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MortalCaso said:

Anywho, if I could have one wish it'd be that someone reading this has a happy day. Go for a walk or call a family member. Eat a nice crumpet or whatever you Brits do. I'm not twisted enough to think I'll be remembered like most posted on here, but hopefully I can be granted the knowledge of someone else having a nice time, no matter how short or impacting, due to me.

Sad to read this, but where there's life there's hope.  And I hope that you'll be doing what you wish for us - treat yourself to something nice every day and find something good in each day.

In the words of Warren Zevon, enjoy every sandwich.

• Like 3

@MortalCaso... I was bit depressed today, but after reading your post I felt terrible.

Believe me when I wish you the best.

Be positive and optimistic.

I'll miss you, you're a very intelligent person, so come back soon.

Live long and prosper, MortalCaso.

• Like 3

I'm sure you're receiving a lot of positive energy from the members here on the site, I'm rooting for your condition to improve, and that the medications do their job very well to make you feel better, I hope you get out of this situation in the best way possible and May the prognosis improve soon, take good care of yourself and enjoy every moment of life, don't waste time getting upset over little things, it's not worth it:(

• Like 2

Don't give up yet mate. May the force of Jimmy Carter immortality be with you.

• Like 5

On 17/06/2024 at 20:56, Master Obit said:

Learn to cook fabulous meals he likes. Tasty food is kind of a drug I think. Also people want to be around someone who makes them feel good about themselves.  

• Like 3

Very sorry to hear this. I know a couple of people who were given 6 months and are still here 15-20 years later, so Drs do get these things wrong sometimes.

Keep smiling.

• Like 2

I hope it all goes well.

I hope you have ups and downs, so to say, so that you don't need to stress yourself during the downs because the next up is coming soon.

• Like 3

@MortalCaso I'm so sorry to read about your heart troubles. As someone with heart issues myself I know that if you take care of yourself and take all the drugs, there's a good chance you can outlive the doctor's expectations. Don't forget to find some joy in every day.

• Like 1

@MortalCaso I am very sorry to learn of your heart problems. Please do not give up though - stay calm, take the medication advised, and understand that we're all behind you.

This site has really gone to the dogs.

A dozen or more replies to @MortalCaso's post. Over 20 reactions. And not a single person has asked the obvious question.

Will you obit?

• Haha 2

Just been to a food festival in Chelmsford. I wore my ‘Super Callous Fascist Racist Tories Are Atrocious’ t-shirt. Tell you what, in what is currently a Tory seat, I got so many positive (and no negative) responses from people, and even found another guy with the same shirt!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TQR said:

Just been to a food festival in Chelmsford. I wore my ‘Super Callous Fascist Racist Tories Are Atrocious’ t-shirt. Tell you what, in what is currently a Tory seat, I got so many positive (and no negative) responses from people, and even found another guy with the same shirt!

I need one of these shirts.