DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

8 hours ago, jcc said:

Serial killer who impressively managed to squeeze his 13 victims into a four month time frame, Herbert Mullin dead at 75.

Mocked and belittled in prison by Ed Kemper, an altogether higher class of serial-killing psycho. 

"[Mullin] had a habit of singing and bothering people when somebody tried to watch TV, so I threw water on him to shut him up. Then, when he was a good boy, I'd give him peanuts. Herbie liked peanuts. That was effective because pretty soon he asked permission to sing. That's called behavior modification treatment"

Though I'm sure he'll miss him now he's gone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Perhaps said:

Scottish murderer Sandra Weir, known as the 'Candy Crush Killer' for killing a pensioner and then hastily playing Candy Crush, released from prison on compassionate grounds due to a terminal cancer diagnosis.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-prisoner-dubbed-candy-crush-24812350

She’s probably an angry bird now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 20/08/2022 at 11:02, harrymcnallysblueandwhitearmy said:

Mocked and belittled in prison by Ed Kemper, an altogether higher class of serial-killing psycho. 

You mean the guy that killed his mom and then had sex with her decapitated head? Eh OK?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

You mean the guy that killed his mom and then had sex with her decapitated head? Eh OK?

With all his victims, not just mumsy. Don’t worry, when I behead you I’ll merely play football with it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Are Sidney Cooke and Harvey Carignan (wiki) the oldest living serial killers?

• Like 1

On 03/09/2022 at 11:43, drol said:

Are Sidney Cooke and Harvey Carignan (wiki) the oldest living serial killers?

I saw Carignan's name somewhere a few weeks ago, have been picking him in 20/20 since. No idea if he's ill, but damn that'd be a delightful hit.

From those with Wikipedia pages excluding Henry Kissinger...

Hungarian-born US "Acid Doctor" Geza de Kaplany is possibly still alive and under a year older than Cooke and Carignan, but only killed one person. 

German "Couples Killer" Werner Boost is possibly also still alive, would be 94 now. But seems like Cooke and Carignan are the oldest ones with Wikipedia pages, Boost a possible #3.

No others from the 1920s than Cooke, Carignan and Boost as far as I know.

Excluding people such as Vytautas Vasiliauskas 1930-2015 and Felicien Kabuga as well as Mafia hitmen such as Frank Salemme 1933-2022, here's 1930-1935:

Franz Schmidt (24 February 1930-14 May 2017) Austria. Child killer/thief 1957-1982 with atleast three victims, released in 2013 in "failing health", alive? Edit: Died in May 2017 according to his German wiki.

David Carpenter "The Trailside Killer" (6 May 1930) San Francisco, California, US. Killed 8-10 or more people on hiking trails between 1979 and 1981.

Tauno Pasanen

Helen Golay (1931) and Olga Rutterschmidt (1933) US, Perpetrators of the Black Widow Murders.

George Nassar (1932-2018) US, killed atleast two.

Blanche Taylor Moore (17 February 1933) US serial killer who killed her boyfriend and probably three others. On death row awaiting execution.

Franz Joseph Ludy (1933) German serial killer, child rapist who killed atleast four between 1952 and 1968.

Joseph Naso (7 January 1934) US killer-rapist who killed atleast four.

Tauno Pasanen (19 April 1934) Finnish killer who, while drunk shot four cops in 1969 and strangled his wife in 1996. Inspiration of this movie.

Joseph-Thomas Recco (10 May 1934) French serial killer who killed atleast seven, possibly ten or more. One of France's oldest detainees.

Richard Laurence Marquette (12 December 1934) Portland, Oregon, US. Killed-mutilator who killed 3 people.

John Jamelske (9 May 1935) US, killed atleast three.

Ray Dell Sims (1935) California, US, killed atleast five people between 1974 and 1977.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, arghton said:

I saw Carignan's name somewhere a few weeks ago, have been picking him in 20/20 since. No idea if he's ill, but damn that'd be a delightful hit.

From those with Wikipedia pages excluding Henry Kissinger...

Hungarian-born US "Acid Doctor" Geza de Kaplany is possibly still alive and under a year older than Cooke and Carignan, but only killed one person. 

German "Couples Killer" Werner Boost is possibly also still alive, would be 94 now. But seems like Cooke and Carignan are the oldest ones with Wikipedia pages, Boost a possible #3.

Not oldest names, but it did twig to me earlier that with Tobin's health issues, the Candy Krush Killer and John Cannan both dying, the Unabomber's alleged terminal illness and the Australian killer getting palliative care, deadpoolers might be spoilt for choice for "good riddance" picks soon.

• Like 3

On 04/08/2018 at 09:49, gcreptile said:

Mark Chapman is up for parole for about the 10th time or so in 2 weeks, and his wife is just about as crazy as he is:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6024999/The-wife-John-Lennons-assassin-Mark-Chapman-reveals-TOLD-plans.html

Mark Chapman paroled.

Nah, I'm just shitting you, denied parole for the 12th time.

Tbh I think the life imprisonment is more for his own safety than anyone else.

• Like 2

May have been mentioned elsewhere already but Peter Tobin isn't looking too great...

• Like 5

On 25/09/2022 at 12:34, Windsor said:

May have been mentioned elsewhere already but Peter Tobin isn't looking too great...

Aye, to be fair he was never much of a looker - gutted to have wasted dead pool team space in previous years and likely miss out on his demise this year. 

• Like 1

I'm going through my longlist, so you probably get a lot of minor updates on old names now... anyway.... here's a 2021 interview with Liberace's driver, Scott Thorson:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/a-prison-interview-with-scott-thorson-wonderland-murders-witness-and-liberaces-pet

He says he was released from prison "15 months ago", which would have been March 2020. Since then however, his "health started failing" because he had been shot in prison and had colon cancer. The treatment killed the nerve endings in his leg and he has chronic pain now... So, he was released in 2020 and got into a car accident. He consequently missed a court date and couldn't do his rehab program, yadda yadda yadda... he's back in prison.

• Like 4

On 30/09/2022 at 22:55, maryportfuncity said:

Aye, to be fair he was never much of a looker - gutted to have wasted dead pool team space in previous years and likely miss out on his demise this year. 

I always thought he had the look of a female octogenarian with short hair...possibly called Mary.

• Like 1

Nikolas Cruz, the Parkland school shooter found guilty with aggravation of all 17 counts. Jury not prepared to recommend the death sentence, on grounds of mitigating circumstances.

• Like 2

John Cannan no longer on "deathbed", it seems.

Cannan was gravely ill in June but has improved and it is understood he is no longer being treated on the medical wing of Full Sutton jail in East Yorkshire.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/killer-questioned-over-suzy-lamplugh-28309794

There seems to be zero evidence to link him with the Lamplugh case though.

• Like 4

On 21/08/2022 at 15:33, Perhaps said:

Scottish murderer Sandra Weir, known as the 'Candy Crush Killer' for killing a pensioner and then hastily playing Candy Crush, released from prison on compassionate grounds due to a terminal cancer diagnosis.

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/edinburgh-news/edinburgh-prisoner-dubbed-candy-crush-24812350

The papers never revealed what sort of cancer Sandra Weir had, but looking up the Scottish government records, I can reveal that she has Stage IV esophageal cancer with advanced spread to the lungs:skull:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, msc said:

The papers never revealed what sort of cancer Sandra Weir had, but looking up the Scottish government records, I can reveal that she has Stage IV esophageal cancer with advanced spread to the lungs:skull:

Yikes. Yeah she's a goner in 2023, if she makes it that far.

Expect her to appear in the Drop 40.

• Like 1

DDP pick Gerald Pizzuto jr, the death row inmate with terminal bladder cancer is now set to die by lethal injection on Dec 15th, so probably no points for those fools who picked him:

https://www.newsweek.com/gerald-pizzuto-idaho-sets-terminally-ill-man-execution-cancer-1760374

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

DDP pick Gerald Pizzuto jr, the death row inmate with terminal bladder cancer is now set to die by lethal injection on Dec 15th, so probably no points for those fools who picked him:

https://www.newsweek.com/gerald-pizzuto-idaho-sets-terminally-ill-man-execution-cancer-1760374

I`m not against the death penalty but surely it is better punishment to let nature take its course. If I was in his position I think I would welcome the injection which defeats the point.

• Like 1

This thread is 52 pages long and the search is not helping me. Does anyone have any links for me to read or view on the killer Nikko Jenkins?  <-- spree killer, not wiki. 

• Like 1