Grim Reaper

Helmut Schmidt

He will b the first of the '12 Days of Christmas': December 14, 2015: 5:45am local.

SC

It was my understanding that the twelve days of Christmas are those that follow Christmas Day ending in Twelfth Night on January 6th.

Hey nonny nonny

• Like 2

He will b the first of the '12 Days of Christmas': December 14, 2015: 5:45am local.

SC

It was my understanding that the twelve days of Christmas are those that follow Christmas Day ending in Twelfth Night on January 6th.

Hey nonny nonny

That is correct. The days before Christmas Day are called Advent.

Now there's an idea. A Deathlist Advent Calendar! :evil2:

• Like 3

Not responsive anymore:

http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/helmut-schmidt/wie-schlecht-geht-es-dem-altkanzler-43328282.bild.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter(link in german)

This, however, is one of Germany's less reliable papers. The biggest tabloid.

Edit: His personal doctor apparently said that Schmidt has high fever (39* Celsius) because of an "unclear infection" and his body has "hardly any resistance" left. Ahem, and there are also a couple of "onlookers and reporters" around the house.

SC

Hey nonny nonny

Run out of likes for the day but that is an awesome idea. There should be at least one Archbishop in there.

Oh-Oh...

I say November 11th.

• Like 1

SC

Hey nonny nonny

Run out of likes for the day but that is an awesome idea. There should be at least one Archbishop in there.

Lol yeah I was trying to wedge him into 2015 and well..... Missed the mark. I think an Advent calendar is swell.

SC

November 20th 3:15 am local time.

I wonder if Schmidt is still aware of the idea that dying today would be of historic importance, since November 9th, is Germany's "fateful date":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_9_in_German_history

Also, the president of the german football association resigned today because of the possible bribery scandal regarding the award of the 2006 World Cup.

Not responsive anymore:

http://www.bild.de/politik/inland/helmut-schmidt/wie-schlecht-geht-es-dem-altkanzler-43328282.bild.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter(link in german)

Edit: His personal doctor apparently said that Schmidt has high fever (39* Celsius) because of an "unclear infection" and his body has "hardly any resistance" left. Ahem, and there are also a couple of "onlookers and reporters" around the house.

That raises a couple of questions though. Did anyone permit his personal physician to publicly speculate when he'd die?

Isn't there any legislation in Germany preventing doctors from... divulging medical secrets? Or at least the Hippocratic Oath?

• Like 1

Not responsive anymore:

That raises a couple of questions though. Did anyone permit his personal physician to publicly speculate when he'd die?

Isn't there any legislation in Germany preventing doctors from... divulging medical secrets? Or at least the Hippocratic Oath?

If he was my relative I would be bloody annoyed unless I approved the statement in which case I would ask him to make this clear .

Guest Guest

today

November
10.11.2015 (gcreptile) - WINNER
11.11.2015 (Book)
12.11.2015 (Paul Bearer)
13.11.2015 (The Unknown Man)
14.11.2015 (Morbidkid)
15.11.2015 (The Dead Cow)
16.11.2015 (Dead Wait)
17.11.2015 (Death Impends)
18.11.2015 (Bibliogryphon)
19.11.2015 (ajlposh)
20.11.2015 (Shaun of the Dead)
21.11.2015 (JiroemonKimura)
22.11.2015 (rockhopperpenguin)
23.11.2015 (Rotten Ali)
27.11.2015 (Fergie86)
29.11.2015 (Eesti)
December
09.12.2015 (RadGuy)
14.12.2015 (Sir Creep)
24.12.2015 (YoungWillz)
January
03.01.2016 (paulh85)
February
29.02.2016 (Davey Jones' Locker)
March
09.03.2016 (Vaagheid)

9th of March 2016... because all the good dates are taken, so I am losing this sweepstakes regardless of which date I pick.

Farewell, Mr. Schmidt

21 November 2015.

Guest Guest

today

shit. i lost

I think the Schmidt will hit the fan in the next 3-4 days but since all those realistic dates are taken, I will go with February 29th, 2016 so our German cousins only have to remember him once every four years.