Everyone thinks pandas are cute but they can fuck off, with their funny eyes and eating bamboo and pretending not to shag for years. Attention seeking little cunts.

SEE! I FUCKING KNEW IT! ATTENTION SEEKING! SHE WAS PRETENDING TO BE TUBBED TO TRY AND KEEP HER MAN FROM FUCKING OFF WITH THE PANDA HO FROM NUMBER 42!

• Like 1

Chris Packham was right, let the fucking parasites make themselves extinct...

If it wasn't for humans Panda's would of gone extinct a while ago that alone tells you they are in big trouble. lol There will be a time in the future were humans will

be trying to stop themselves from going extinct and making sure panda's f##k on schedule and have babies will be pretty low down on human's list of priorities . Your only delaying the inevitable one day in the not too distant future panda's will go extinct.

Unless cloning or growing new panda's in labs can be done in a wholesale way . Then you could argue is it a real panda or an artificial one?

With Middleton about to drop the spare, are we having a sweep?

20th of April, 4:45 in the morning.

I'd better say the same day as Martin Crowe drops off the perch, since I've already had that punt in the appropriate thread, .

I'll be controversial and go for May 2nd at 15:35 hours. I'll say it's a boy and they will name him Philip. Their nickname for him will be Dumpling. Think that covers it.

I am going to say April 19th at 11:44 PM .A girl named Alexandra Diana Frances Elizabeth at 8 ponds 2 ounces. I will also make it interesting by predicting that Sir Chris Woodhead and Billy Graham will die on the same day.

Stillborn, with the umbilical tangled around granny's throat. 3.28 am , April 16th. 14lbs 6oz, hermaphrodite.

Edit... I also think name wise it'll be Phillip. After the father.

• Like 3

April 23, 9:10am, named Philip Edward but pronounced Throat Warbler Mangrove.

SC

• Like 5

April 27. A boy named Sue.

• Like 1

April 22nd - girl - 7lbs 14ozs - named Charlotte Dianna Elizabeth Winsor.

I'll go for April 25th.

A girl named Victoria Diana.

Girl called Elizabeth or a boy called phillip

25th April 10:30am A Girl called Elizabeth with Diana as one of her three middle names.

25th April 10:30am A Girl called Elizabeth with Diana as one of her three middle names.

Prince George only has three forenames, so I doubt they'd give junior more than that. They might even cut it down to two. The Queen has three names (Elizabeth Alexandra Mary) but her sister only had two (Margaret Rose) and she was known as Princess Margaret Rose as a child. So I could see them doing something similar for a girl, like calling her Princess Mary Elizabeth for instance.

I think because Prince George's middle name is Alexander it's highly unlikely that Alexandra will feature in a girl's name. Although saying that, a friend of mine is a huge Simpson's fan, and both her sons have the middle name Jay.

I think because Prince George's middle name is Alexander it's highly unlikely that Alexandra will feature in a girl's name. Although saying that, a friend of mine is a huge Simpson's fan, and both her sons have the middle name Jay.

I was at school with a girl called Jamie-Lee whose older brother was called Lee Jamie. She was a cunt, in fact they both were.

Anyway. I'll say boy called Henry Philip Arthur on 23rd April.

• Like 1

Another boy, 25th, Edward...

June 12, a litte girl lizard, name unpronounceable.

• Like 2

I was at school with a girl called Jamie-Lee whose older brother was called Lee Jamie. She was a cunt, in fact they both were.

Anyway. I'll say boy called Henry Philip Arthur on 23rd April.

I once knew a bloke called Kevin with a middle name Wayne, who very imaginatively named his son Wayne with a middle name Kevin. Funnily enough, they also were a pair of cunts.

• Like 3

I once knew a bloke called Kevin with a middle name Wayne, who very imaginatively named his son Wayne with a middle name Kevin.

In the Netherlands that was a usual pattern, well into the 20th century, particularly in calvinist rural areas. I'm a descendant of several instances.

I don't have a middle name, but my names are identical to my granddad's.

I once knew a bloke called Kevin with a middle name Wayne, who very imaginatively named his son Wayne with a middle name Kevin.

In the Netherlands that was a usual pattern, well into the 20th century, particularly in calvinist rural areas. I'm a descendant of several instances.

I have the same first name as my father and both my Grandfathers. Different middle names though. However I do not have a son and don't think my daughter would have thanked me for giving her that name.

I have the same first name as my father and both my Grandfathers. Different middle names though. However I do not have a son and don't think my daughter would have thanked me for giving her that name.

Giving children the same first name as a parent is frowned on in the Netherlands, although it's not exceptional.

Ordinarily Dutch parents give names of the appropriate gender. Handing out the name Maria (or Marie) as a middle name is standing practice among Dutch Roman Catholic parents. As an example, former minister of Foreing Affairs Luns had four given names: Joseph Marie Antoine Hubert. The reverse, a girl with Joseph thrown in, is rare. There are a few unisex names (Jan, Kim, Sasha, Kees).

For parents with little imagination there are ways to feminise male first names. Using a diminutives form is common: Dirkje, Klaasje, Geertje. I have several female relatives that have a male name with "-ine" or "-line" glued to the end.

• Like 1