Lord Fellatio Nelson

Presenters

It's been rumoured that the accused BBC presenter is male.

So that narrows it down to either Huw Edwards, Graham Norton or Clare Balding.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 3

Saw someone on Facebook reminding us that The Sun have form where paying large amounts of money for explicit images to teenagers is concerned: 

358576628_225998620380286_54334643777372

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, TQR said:

Snowflake.

Oh look, you also edited out the second bit of your post. Coward.

I didn't edit anything M9. Idiot.

Please, try and keep things civil.

Many thanks.

DDT

Edit - and @Kenny we don't do homophobic comments on Deathlist.  Watch your step.

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, Perhaps said:

There’s a picture of Huw Edwards displaying his ass with his trousers around his ankles circulating on Twitter that people are debating whether it’s fake or real. Either way it’s something I wish I could unsee. 

Fake IMHO having been ambushed by it three times today, the giveaway being the photo has his head looking down to the left (so easier to paste in a head over a body because you're not trying to blend the neckline), also the context - I've seen it added to a joke about Edwards being dependent on crack (artf!) From the way the story's being covered I don't get the feeling the victim's family are the kind to start splashing the intimate stuff in public, more that they're angry to the point of wanting to see retribution for powerful people they feel have let them down (like BBC bosses). Heard Kelvin McKenzie saying some insightful and intelligent stuff on the lunchtime news about the extent to which those who purchase mass advertising in the tabloids now have the greatest power and how risk averse they are. McKenzie considered that in his period of tabloid editorship (same time as they "discovered" Sam Fox) the celeb name and any photos would already have been out there on the front page.

I can't understand all the fuss.  Should be a private matter IMO.    If a crime's been committed they should have gone to the police, not gone crying to his employer.

This is (allegedly) a bloke who reads out the news, not the headmaster of Eton or the Archbishop of Canterbury.  And the alleged "victim" is an adult. 

Same applies to the Schofield affair.  It's none of our business.

15 minutes ago, Toast said:

I can't understand all the fuss.  Should be a private matter IMO.    If a crime's been committed they should have gone to the police, not gone crying to his employer.

This is (allegedly) a bloke who reads out the news, not the headmaster of Eton or the Archbishop of Canterbury.  And the alleged "victim" is an adult. 

Same applies to the Schofield affair.  It's none of our business.

Encouraging anyone under 18 to make an indecent image and/or collude in the making of an indecent image is a criminal offence, weirdly relentlessly shagging the same person is legal so long as they're at least 16, even if you're old and disgusting! High profile BBC presenters, technically speaking, work for all of us. 

Oh aye, and the print press and many politicians love a pile onto the Beeb. Noticed Priti Patel was in there grabbing a mass or moral highground a few days back and conveniently forgetting to mention her own comeuppance for bullying her staff.

I envy the day this forum section is actually used correctly. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Banana said:

I envy the day this forum section is actually used correctly. 

It’s relevant. If it is he who shall not be named, he has bouts depression. Thus is death watchers are just waiting for the announcement and discussing the prospects of an unexpected death.

Alternatively, it may be the case that we are a shower of gossip-driven, poke-nose, gabshite, nosey bastards.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Encouraging anyone under 18 to make an indecent image and/or collude in the making of an indecent image is a criminal offence, weirdly relentlessly shagging the same person is legal so long as they're at least 16, even if you're old and disgusting! High profile BBC presenters, technically speaking, work for all of us. 

Oh aye, and the print press and many politicians love a pile onto the Beeb. Noticed Priti Patel was in there grabbing a mass or moral highground a few days back and conveniently forgetting to mention her own comeuppance for bullying her staff.

Yes.  But I still think that what people get up to in their private lives should be a matter for them, and not their employer.  Unless of course it affects matters such as national security. 

58 minutes ago, Windsor said:

It’s relevant. If it is he who shall not be named, he has bouts depression. Thus is death watchers are just waiting for the announcement and discussing the prospects of an unexpected death.

Alternatively, it may be the case that we are a shower of gossip-driven, poke-nose, gabshite, nosey bastards.

As if this hobby wasn’t gross enough, people are seriously taking time out of their day speculating about which random C-lister did some diddling and the prospects of them offing themselves. There is nothing more to discuss past “they have had bouts with depression.” There’s zero need for 4 pages of this. Just my two cents. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Toast said:

I can't understand all the fuss.

The fuss is that the deadline for the government to hand over all of Johnson’s WhatsApps, diaries and notebooks to the Covid Inquiry was today. Much like with the Schofield situation (which coincided with yet another Johnson-shaped shitstorm) this story is a welcome distraction for the Tories and their press allies and will be blown up enormously over the next few days.

• Like 3

Seems to me there's clearly no smoking gun in this. If the Sun had pictures, they'd have published them (as they have done many, many times before). They also don't seem to have any clear links between the boy and the presenter, there's no leaked messages, etc. It seems to simply be what the boy's family say happened and the response from the BBC. That's the story. Which is why it's all so pseudo-cloak and dagger.

And now the lawyer representing the boy concerned says his mother's talking rubbish! This just gets stranger and stranger! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66159357

"For the avoidance of doubt, nothing inappropriate or unlawful has taken place between our client and the BBC personality and the allegations reported in the Sun newspaper are rubbish."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If true I really hope to The S*n get the s**t sued out of them. That "newspaper" is long overdue a death sentence.

But of course it doesn’t matter if the alleged victim is denying any impropriety.

Twitter will tell us it’s a cover up.

• Like 1

Someone is going to be sued and this story is just getting crazier. If The Sun had pictures they would have released them by now.

If someone is a drug addict they could have been lying to their parents and faked a photo for all we know.

And now, some music for you to get your kit off to:

• Like 1

It won't be long before any photo or video can be faked by AI, even a picture of an old bloke on a sofa with his knob out, so what's the Sun going to do then?

2 hours ago, Youth in Asia said:

It won't be long before any photo or video can be faked by AI, even a picture of an old bloke on a sofa with his knob out, so what's the Sun going to do then?

Already happening.  I take it you don't go on Twitter.

I roleplay with writers online as characters. Sometimes they may post fake social media posts. It is very easy to get a social media template of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc and photoshop it yourself or even find a website that does it for you.