Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

Yall's cute little repartee exposes the fact you've no clue what OCD is. None whatsoever. But let me point out Joey never denied it in his response.

SC

Yall's cute little repartee exposes the fact you've no clue what OCD is. None whatsoever. But let me point out Joey never denied it in his response.

SC

Should be y'all.

• Like 4

SC

It's not like you denied it in your reply either.

SC

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), or behaviors that make them feel driven to do something (compulsions).Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts, but this only provides temporary relief. Not performing the obsessive rituals can cause great anxiety. A person's level of OCD can be anywhere from mild to severe, but if severe and left untreated, it can destroy a person's capacity to function at work, at school or even to lead a comfortable existence in the home.

So there.

• Like 2

Dr. Whitney Smith, who founded the Flag Research Center in Winchester when he was just out of college, and went on to become a world authority on flags, died of complications from Alzheimer’s disease Nov. 17 in the Peabody Glen health care center in Peabody. He was 76 and previously lived in Winchester for more than 50 years.

He invented/coined the word 'vexillology' — the study of the history, symbolism, and usage of flags.

SC

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/28/whitney-smith-who-coined-term-for-scholarly-study-flags-dies/duDvYOpIHnIJYSh5hJAoTK/story.html

Dr. Whitney Smith, who founded the Flag Research Center in Winchester when he was just out of college, and went on to become a world authority on flags, died of complications from Alzheimer’s disease Nov. 17 in the Peabody Glen health care center in Peabody. He was 76 and previously lived in Winchester for more than 50 years.

He invented/coined the word 'vexillology' — the study of the history, symbolism, and usage of flags.

SC

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/11/28/whitney-smith-who-coined-term-for-scholarly-study-flags-dies/duDvYOpIHnIJYSh5hJAoTK/story.html

Yeah, I heard he was flagging. (I'll get me coat.....)

• Like 2

BBC breaking news flash announces death of Peter Vaughan, link to follow. :(

BBC link

BBC link

There were 4 Peter's selected for the Advent Avalanche. Unfortunately Vaughn was not one of them.
  • Like 1

There's a reason SC blocked Joey's 1000-posts of OCD nonsense. Sir Creep needs to remind himself of that when he succumbs to his click-bait. BAD Sir Creep! BAD!

Can't take anyone who refers to themselves in third person, seriously.

This year just won't let up will it, RIP Peter Vaughan.

• Like 1

well he was 93.I'm surprised he's never been on the list !

I thought he would have made a good addition to the 2017 list but sadly it wasn't meant to be.

Another fine character actor gone but I'm glad that he had a long life and he ended his career with a great performance in Game Of Thrones.

Now will the committee finally decide to include Geoffrey Bayldon for next year? Roughly the same age and an equally long repertoire of film/TV appearances.

Dammit....left him out this year...

Lol.

Neither do I.

It's good for form watching. I picked Peter Vaughan this year because he looks/sounds fucked on the last series.
Glover on the other hand, has years left.

Lol.

Neither do I.

It's good for form watching. I picked Peter Vaughan this year because he looks/sounds fucked on the last series.
Glover on the other hand, has years left.

I know this might jinx it but first we lost Robert Vaughan and now peter Vaughan is gone. Will Vince Vaughan join them?

• Like 1

I know this might jinx it but first we lost Robert Vaughan and now peter Vaughan is gone. Will Vince Vaughan join them?

Xmas will have come early.

• Like 1

I thought he would have made a good addition to the 2017 list but sadly it wasn't meant to be.

Another fine character actor gone but I'm glad that he had a long life and he ended his career with a great performance in Game Of Thrones.

Now will the committee finally decide to include Geoffrey Bayldon for next year? Roughly the same age and an equally long repertoire of film/TV appearances.

Also Roy Dotrice why is the same age as Vaughan and was also on game of thrones.

I'm sorry to hear this. I saw him do a chat recently and he looked very frail indeed. Was a definite lock for 2017 for me.

A fine actor. RIP.

BBC link

That's a real shame. He was a terrific actor. By coincidence just prior to logging on to these pages, I was seeing whether they had all the episodes of 'Nightingales' on YouTube. They only have a few but one of the episodes of the series featured Vaughan as a tyrannical boss. RIP...

• Like 1

BBC link

That's a real shame. He was a terrific actor. By coincidence just prior to logging on to these pages, I was seeing whether they had all the episodes of 'Nightingales' on YouTube. They only have a few but one of the episodes of the series featured Vaughan as a tyrannical boss. RIP...

I'm sure you didn't just come up with that bullshit off the top of your head.

No I didn't...

BBC link

"We're waiting for the undertaker and the stone mason, in that order." - Vaughan as Delaney in "Oliver's Travels"

Well...

He was gainfully employed until recently. Not exactly carking it in public like Zsa Zsa!

Sad to hear of Peter Vaughan dying. 2016 has certainly overstayed its welcome. Got to meet him when I was 8 along with the rest of the cast of Citizen Smith. Enjoyed watching him in Porridge too. Oh well, he had a good innings.

• Like 1