Spade_Cooley

Stefan Karl Stefansson

I am coming down on the side of his inclusion. People like Brian Cant and Tony Hart would have been acceptable inclusions and I has Ann Emery drafted in to one of my DDP for next year until her fortunate demise. If Casey Casem can be on the list then I think SKS can be as well. My wife worked in a preschool and Lazy Town was enormously popular among the children.

We should not succumb to generational prejudice if the heroes of of our childhood TV are worthy of inclusion then so are those of later generations.

ps does anyone know any health/career information on Adrian Hedley?

hero? You really haven't watched lazy town have you?
It is so much easier to type than fondly remembered stars

I don't understand why its being discussed.

Lazy Town is a mainstream childrens/paedophiles television show.

The main characters on it will get an obit and the two long term actors are worthy of a thread.

The End.

• Like 2

Meh - hijack this thread make it topical.

Norman Rosenberg, a man known to a generation of San Francisco Baby Boomers as "King Norman" died last month at age 98. Rosenberg's TV show 'The King Norman Show' ran on KGO-TV in the 1950's, and was a Saturday morning staple for many kids all around the Bay Area. He also owned a successful chain of toy stores called Norman's Kingdom of Toys.

SC

http://abc7news.com/entertainment/childrens-tv-show-host-king-norman-dies/1685002/

Norman Rosenberg, a man known to a generation of San Francisco Baby Boomers as "King Norman" died last month at age 98. Rosenberg's TV show 'The King Norman Show' ran on KGO-TV in the 1950's, and was a Saturday morning staple for many kids all around the Bay Area. He also owned a successful chain of toy stores called Norman's Kingdom of Toys.

SC

http://abc7news.com/entertainment/childrens-tv-show-host-king-norman-dies/1685002/

So how are they related to Stefan Karl Stefansson?

SC

I think they both had sex with kids or something.......

...... ALLEGEDLY!! B)

SC

...... ALLEGEDLY!! B)

In all fairness I would definitely do the original Stephanie actress now.

• Like 1

SChttp://abc7news.com/entertainment/childrens-tv-show-host-king-norman-dies/1685002/

...... ALLEGEDLY!! B)

You and me both.

SChttp://abc7news.com/entertainment/childrens-tv-show-host-king-norman-dies/1685002/

...... ALLEGEDLY!! B)

You and me both.
A threesome then. Whoa,this is turning into a completely different site.

...... ALLEGEDLY!! B)

You and me both.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

Can't help but think of this now.

...... ALLEGEDLY!! B)

You and me both.

A site about... le petit mort.

I know it's bullshit, but if you bing search him it shows him as dead on January 2nd 2017. I don't believe that for a second.

I know it's bullshit, but if you bing search him it shows him as dead on January 2nd 2017. I don't believe that for a second.

Wiki have him alive and they've caught up with the late Jill Sayward in the last couple of hours

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stef%C3%A1n_Karl_Stef%C3%A1nsson

I'll regret not putting him in...

I'll regret not putting him in...

e56.png

• Like 2

Make it to 2018, Robbie. Just another year od stupid songs and horrible makeups, then you can die everyday you want.

This video says he's cancer free now. Reliability about 0.000000000000000000000000000001%.

53 minutes ago, drol said:

This video says he's cancer free now. Reliability about 0.000000000000000000000000000001%.

This girl clearly knows nothing about pancreatic cancer.

Well, he's not out of it, clearly, but he can survive the year in a Hurt-ish way. One for 2018, maybe.

Ah good, Drol, rumours of your demise were greatly exaggerated, I see.

Either that, or I didn't understand a word of Charon's post in the Forum Downtime thread, which is obviously equally likely here...

Karl was always a 2017/2018 punt, but I'll admit to being surprised if he's actually in remission as it stands, as reading between the lines the cancer was advanced when first spotted, and it's pancreatic.

2 hours ago, drol said:

Well it's confirmed then!

43 minutes ago, msc said:

Ah good, Drol, rumours of your demise were greatly exaggerated, I see.

Either that, or I didn't understand a word of Charon's post in the Forum Downtime thread, which is obviously equally likely here...

Karl was always a 2017/2018 punt, but I'll admit to being surprised if he's actually in remission as it stands, as reading between the lines the cancer was advanced when first spotted, and it's pancreatic.

Thanks. I hope to be here for a while, I love this forum. Did not know what happened, though.

Wtf?

I thought the fact that he hadn't tweeted in weeks was a sign that he was doing WORSE than people thought.

Good for him, I guess.

You know, I still think he's going to die this year. He may be in remission, but I feel like it'll come back later in the year. Just like Bonnie Brown and Vera Caslavka. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RadGuy said:

Wtf?

I thought the fact that he hadn't tweeted in weeks was a sign that he was doing WORSE than people thought.

Good for him, I guess.

He has beat both cancer and Twitter.