Paul Bearer

Ideas and Possibilities for 2021

From the Hollywood Possibilities thread, I think we need to add James Caan, since he is looking rather frail in those pictures and in a wheelchair.  Even if he isn't strictly confined to a wheelchair, he looks gaunt.  And at 79, it's not like he's in extreme old age, either.  One to watch, for sure.  

• Like 1

There's a brief mention of much-loved bullshitter and former DDP prospect Dr Nakamats in last month's Fortean Times. Nothing about his health, just the religious/political movement he's a member of. This is their platform, and tbh I think it's the one for me:

ERQOO0yXUAAuqkp?format=jpg&name=large

Don Powell, until recently drummer of Slade, had a stroke yesterday according to Lesley-Ann Jones, via his wife, on Twitter. He's not been in the best of health for a while. One to watch.

• Sad 2

On 28/02/2020 at 09:55, Spade_Cooley said:

There's a brief mention of much-loved bullshitter and former DDP prospect Dr Nakamats in last month's Fortean Times. Nothing about his health, just the religious/political movement he's a member of. This is their platform, and tbh I think it's the one for me:

ERQOO0yXUAAuqkp?format=jpg&name=large

Are you trying to get us to buy new glasses?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 01/03/2020 at 18:08, Vinegar Tits said:

Don Powell, until recently drummer of Slade, had a stroke yesterday according to Lesley-Ann Jones, via his wife, on Twitter. He's not been in the best of health for a while. One to watch.

local paper has an article and photo here

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/wolverhampton/2020/03/02/former-slade-drummer-don-powell-suffers-stroke/

Ronnie Russel is selling the medal he got for saving Princess Anne from kidnappers. Apparently, to have funds for his own funeral: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8069303/Hero-boxer-saved-Princess-Anne-admits-feels-like-hes-betraying-Queen-selling-medal.html

21 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Ronnie Russel is selling the medal he got for saving Princess Anne from kidnappers. Apparently, to have funds for his own funeral: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8069303/Hero-boxer-saved-Princess-Anne-admits-feels-like-hes-betraying-Queen-selling-medal.html

You would have thought, given her eternal gratitude, that she would have been on the blower to him to say 'Don't do it Ronnie, I will take care of all the costs, I will even dig the fucking grave out myself!

Fucking tight bastards, the Royals.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

You would have thought, given her eternal gratitude, that she would have been on the blower to him to say 'Don't do it Ronnie, I will take care of all the costs, I will even dig the fucking grave out myself!

Aye, it was widely - and wrongly - believed the palace had paid off Ronnie's mortgage after he knocked the would-be kidnapper out. 

Not so!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

What do you mean?  They love spending lavishly.  As long as it's someone else's money, mind.

• Haha 1

Sean Connery the big 90 this year. Hard to know what way he's in given his rare public appearances nowadays.  

13 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Sean Connery the big 90 this year. Hard to know what way he's in given his rare public appearances nowadays.  

The last photo I was able to find is from August 2019.

https://www.facebook.com/SeanConneryFanpage/photos/a.294245050668044/2437019639723897/?type=3&eid=ARDm39-C2W0BnOvbWCGSq3Kyo6gjKfYMVvASYIUOunILECKvvVreP5AszN8_oMVvUDBe02bGLj-P3dl8&__tn__=EHH-R

On 06/03/2020 at 22:35, ThePrematureBurial said:

He looks pretty good!

Whenever I think about him, I think about how his final role was in this montrosity. 

• Shocked 1

Gordon Cowan's former Aston villa player has Alzheimer's

Jiang Zemin former President of China is 94 this year. A contender if he makes it to the end of the year

• Like 1

Whatever happened to Bobby Caldwell? Noticed he’s never been mentioned by name on forum, and he’s close to 70 so might be one to watch for the future...

Harvey Weinstein, he wont survive prison.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Whatever happened to Bobby Caldwell? Noticed he’s never been mentioned by name on forum, and he’s close to 70 so might be one to watch for the future...

whoa I had no idea .... 

15 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Close to 70?  That's just a kid for our purposes.

• Like 1

Steve Priest of The Sweet is currently in hospital in LA. No reason given in the statement by his family on FB page, other than "receiving the best possible care".

Not sure if Norman Lloyd's been mentioned, he'll be 106 by the start of next year so should be a good pick. Starred in Saboteur, Dead Poets Society, Spellbound and most recently Trainwreck in 2015, aged 100, which I guess might be a record.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Lloyd

11 minutes ago, Yama said:

Not sure if Norman Lloyd's been mentioned, he'll be 106 by the start of next year so should be a good pick. Starred in Saboteur, Dead Poets Society, Spellbound and most recently Trainwreck in 2015, aged 100, which I guess might be a record.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Lloyd

Ahem...

• Witold Sadowy - 100 (famous Polish actor), recently made headlines in British press for coming out as gay