Gooseberry Crumble

I predict the grim reaper is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recent years equalling or even beating 2020

Gooseberry Crumble's Neverending Enema Thread?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Writing extremely long titles is as important to Gooseberry's brand as celebrity pregnancies, thirsting over 1950s men, and the :wub::wub::wub: emoji. Never change, Gooseberry. Make the title longer if anything.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Writing extremely long titles is as important to Gooseberry's brand as celebrity pregnancies, thirsting over 1950s men, and the :wub::wub::wub: emoji. Never change, Gooseberry. Make the title longer if anything.

You might regret encouraging me!!:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, msc said:

Gooseberry Crumble's Neverending Enema Thread?

May it bring much joy and merriment  to the Deadpooling ecosystem  as well as obviously much insight and wisdom!

Long live the enema!!

Now be a good time to mention that I'm getting  strong vibes and feelings in my gut again.  Some very significant  famous deaths in the next 5 -6 days.  Big  or much talked about names on here or  in their fields. Something  is brewing. 

Not neccesarily official  DeathList deaths but could also some of them. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

May it bring much joy and merriment  to the Deadpooling ecosystem  as well as obviously much insight and wisdom!

Long live the enema!!

Now be a good time to mention that I'm getting  strong vibes and feelings in my gut again.  Some very significant  famous deaths in the next 5 -6 days.  Big  or much talked about names on here or  in their fields. Something  is brewing. 

Not neccesarily official  DeathList deaths but could also some of them. 

I like this eerie prediction of yours. I trust in your vibes.

• Like 1

These past days have actually been very poor. Valtanen, Rubinstein and Jack Burke are the only ones I (barely) knew before their death.

Now, I also think that a big death is coming very close. The past days have been too quiet. Yes, I have a feeling someone big is going to die today. We may not know it for a day or two, but I have a feeling it's happening today.

• Like 11

Shouldn’t you rebrand the thread with « I predict JAMES THE MURDERFOX is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recents years equalling or even beating 2020. » ? 

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Shouldn’t you rebrand the thread with « I predict JAMES THE MURDERFOX is going to confound sceptics and be its most powerful yet like a super strong enema in 2024 moreso than recents years equalling or even beating 2020. » ? 

James the murderfox???

I will stick with the grim reaper- it isn't wise to tamper with a winning formula!!

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

@Gooseberry Crumble I love your winning formula and I will always support your positive enema vibes. Certainly compared to these pathetic amateur wannabes James the murderfox @Manda the Dragon

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Steve said:

I love your winning formula and I will always support your positive enema vibes. Certainly compared to these pathetic amateur wannabes James the murderfox

the enema is a winning formula for DL picks. James the muderfox is a winning formula for the Dallas Cowboys subreddit.

• Angry 1

On 21/01/2024 at 10:54, gcreptile said:

Now, I also think that a big death is coming very close. The past days have been too quiet. Yes, I have a feeling someone big is going to die today. We may not know it for a day or two, but I have a feeling it's happening today.

Well... Sunday is still only on 5 notable deaths on Wikipedia. So it's actually one of the quietest days that there are.

• Like 1

well… I guess Norman Jewison was the "big hit" that we were expecting… a little disappointed

People I knew who died in the last week:

25th: Elahi Bux Soomro (vaguely read the name, minor figure of Pakistan politics)

24th: Carl Andre (fairly significant), Herbert Coward (one-role actor, minor cult figure)

23rd: Frank Farian (significant yet not A-lister), Charles Fried (vaguely heard, minor)

22nd: Jagdish Gandhi (only because he was ill), Arno Penzias (B-lister even among Nobel Prizes), Gigi Riva (huge in Italy TBF)

21st: Roger Rogerson (mainly because of ill health). This day was completely deadbeat.

20th: Choe Thae-bok (big in NK), David Emge (again one-movie actor), Devaki Krishnan (only beacuse cranky old, very minor politician), Nathaniel Fiennes (only based on old age)

19th: Jack Burke (only for old age)

18th: Amnon Rubinstein (thanks to @arghton)

Yes, it's been a very weak period.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Commtech Sio Bibble said:

The Reaper clearly spent all his big death tokens in that first week of January. 

Got all his work done in the first two weeks so he could go and have a Winterton break in Marbella 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

well… I guess Norman Jewison was the "big hit" that we were expecting… a little disappointed

I wouldn't feel disappointed.  He was rather notable and significant in the Canon of film directors.  My prediction was in the next 5-6 days and was made last Friday which makes today the last day on which another significant death could occur. There is still time and we may  not here about it today.

Last year there were 3 hits early on then nothing till about April, its normal

But equally I do feel there will be a shocking death in the next month, someone not of old age but very well known with no known health issues

We have some new pools that are starting soon.  Inverse and Deathlist Cup.. Probably waiting just in time to mess with the people's lists and picks and people having to scurry for their subs.

• Like 1

Constipation

• Like 1

So far I can not remember a worst period than this in term of notable deaths...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, drol said:

All the more reason to expect the worst kind of  huge avalanche  so be ready and stock up with plenty of moistened toilet tissue!

3 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

All the more reason to expect the worst kind of  huge avalanche  so be ready and stock up with plenty of moistened toilet tissue!

Nobody will die until after April. Then you get family bonuses on the tax, inheritance etc. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drol said:

Hush your noise. Steve Wright is a huge loss here in the UK. Ian Lavender and Michael Jayston both recent prominent deaths too.

Who was it who always used to say “Ignorance is not a virtue”?

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1