Death list boy

1. Jimmy Carter

When Jimmy will pass away, it's almost certain that Rosalynn will join him quickly and the same in the opposite case.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, La Tombe said:

When Jimmy will pass away, it's almost certain that Rosalynn will join him quickly and the same in the opposite case.

Kinda like Barbara and George HW Bush.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sinbabad said:

Kinda like Barbara and George HW Bush.

Yes exactly or like Prince Philipp and Queen Elizabeth. In France, we have lost our two oldest presidents in just more than one year apart : Jacques Chirac (1932-2019) and Valery Giscard D'Estaing (1926-2020), but their respective wifes (Bernadette  and Anne-Aymone both born in 1933) are alive, it don't rest so much time for Bernadette before she joins her husband, in the contrary of Anne-Aymone, who is in good health at 90 years old.

• Like 4

Jimmy is now the oldest living US Governor after Al Quie's death. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

34 minutes ago, Deathrace said:

Jimmy is now the oldest living US Governor after Al Quie's death. 

Seven posts is too high for you?

• Like 3

On 21/08/2023 at 13:53, La Tombe said:

My dad's cousin died last year ten weeks to the day after she lost her husband. They had been married for 77 years (that's not a typo).

• Like 1

Al-Fayed's death now means a full 10 hits have occurred since Jimmy Carter started receiving hospice care.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 2
  • Facepalm 1

My money’s on a record year – however, with JC dying only in January 2024.

• Like 4
  • Angry 1

On 26/08/2023 at 12:33, The Happy Reaper said:

My dad's cousin died last year ten weeks to the day after she lost her husband. They had been married for 77 years (that's not a typo).

What age were the cousins when they married?

If they lived in Arkansas, 87 was good innings. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Only 29 days until his 99th birthday, you guys think he'll make it?

Yep 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 03/09/2023 at 00:35, Life Is Beautiful said:

Only 29 days until his 99th birthday, you guys think he'll make it?

Yes. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Why are people reacting with the cry emoji for the fact that Jimmy Carter might see his 99th birthday? That’s genuinely one of the absolute stupidest uses of an emoji I’ve ever seen on the forum

• Like 10
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Why are people reacting with the cry emoji for the fact that Jimmy Carter might see his 99th birthday? That’s genuinely one of the absolute stupidest uses of an emoji I’ve ever seen on the forum

His name is mymango, whos only form of contribution is setting up camp in this thread. He clearly has a lot of weird shit to say but chooses to only express himself through emojis, presumably to save himself from ridicule. Smart move.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Carter's likely to outlive mymango, particularly if he has a sulk every time Carter appears to be okay.

Fucking cry about that one mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 11
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

What’s the big deal?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My mission in life is to become so successful that when I die Jimmy Carter comes to my funeral.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

On 21/08/2023 at 13:53, La Tombe said:

I think if Jimmy goes first it would depend on the severity of Roalynn's dementia as if she has progressed to the point whereby she can't remember him or would forget he has died it might have a lesser impact.If she is aware though I think yes she would follow soon after.

If Rosalynn goes first though I think Jimmy would die very soon after.

• Like 3

Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it....

As soon as congress starts an impeachment inquiry on Joe Biteme, Jimmy will drop dead and absorb the entire news cycle.

It will be Jimmy this and Jimmy that, and we have this big funeral in the capitol. Blah, blah, blah.

And oh, by the way those nasty smelly republicans are impeaching Joe, but nothing to see here, except a wonderful funeral for Jimmy.

He actually might be dead already??? Timing is everything in comedy and politics, which are one and the same.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 12

16 minutes ago, Club Mud said:

As soon as congress starts an impeachment inquiry on Joe Biteme, Jimmy will drop dead and absorb the entire news cycle.

It will be Jimmy this and Jimmy that, and we have this big funeral in the capitol. Blah, blah, blah.

And oh, by the way those nasty smelly republicans are impeaching Joe, but nothing to see here, except a wonderful funeral for Jimmy.

He actually might be dead already??? Timing is everything in comedy and politics, which are one and the same.

I think you are actually Steven Crowder.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Club Mud said:

K

• Like 2