Sir Creep

The dead of 2016

I thought for a long time that it was "Her golden lips like cherries". I found it puzzling, having never seen a golden cherry.

There actually is a golden cherry but the lyric is as I wrote. My wife is a Tom Jones fan and I've heard all his songs many times.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/arugula-golden-cherries-marcona-almonds-and-parmigiano-reggiano-51107210

My condolences Deadsox.

On the contrary, I'm a lucky man no matter what she wants to play.

• Like 3

Guest Guest

just h eard on twitter that Katie Hopkins has died of complications from brain surgery. not many people will mourn her death !

just h eard on twitter that Katie Hopkins has died of complications from brain surgery. not many people will mourn her death !

Wishful thinking surely...

Wishful thinking surely...

If it's the same source I have seen, they have also reported the deaths of David Cameron, Nicholas Soames, Princess Anne etc etc all today.

Without a quoted or quotable source, assume it's bollocks as per...

• Like 1

Best comedy routine in British mainstream TV history?

It's up there. Better than anything Sarah Millican will come up with, that's for sure.

No obit up, so the BBC didn't have an inkling. Usually you know they knew that a 'sudden' death was coming as the obit file is pre-written and ready to make live within five minutes of the report.

Best comedy routine in British mainstream TV history?

It's up there. Better than anything Sarah Millican will come up with, that's for sure.

No obit up, so the BBC didn't have an inkling. Usually you know they knew that a 'sudden' death was coming as the obit file is pre-written and ready to make live within five minutes of the report.

Certainly is....

• Like 1

Victoria Wood: As seen in the grave.

First cast member of Dinner Ladies to die despite the fact some of them are into their 80s now.

First cast member of Dinner Ladies to die despite the fact some of them are into their 80s now.

First person to appear in two episodes to die, Dora Bryan, Thora Hird and Eric Sykes all made guest appearances.

Completely forgot Jack Smethurst was alive.

First person to appear in two episodes to die, Dora Bryan, Thora Hird and Eric Sykes all made guest appearances.

Completely forgot Jack Smethurst was alive.

Guest stars are not cast members...

Cancer doesn't care about age.

As a dinner lady myself I loved the show and could relate to manybof the issues it put forth.

OK 2016 you seem to be running amok with an AK47 through my cultural icons.

Who next Peter Purvis, Tom Baker, John Craven, Jan Chappell, Johnny Ball, Brian Cant?

This one was a shocker. I had her on my very long list because I remember her having treatment for something a while back but I was not planning to promote her to any of my teams.

On the BBC website the first two tweets they quoted were from David Cameron and Ricky Gervais. Two bigger twats would be hard to find.

Very sad day.

On the BBC website the first two tweets they quoted were from David Cameron and Ricky Gervais. Two bigger twats would be hard to find.

Very sad day.

They could have spoken to James Corden - few are bigger.

Shit, I always thought Norman Lovett would go first.

The beeb have gone overboard on this.

Yes, she was funnier than Dawn French. But so was the cancer that bagged her.

And fuck off with this 'boo hoo, so young' pish. She was a pensioner , got diagnosed with cancer, and died. Not exactly the Feek level of heartstrings getting tugged.

++++heads to the overated thread++++