RadGuy

Ideas And Possibilities For 2017

Anyone have up-to-date info on Kenny Jones?

Prostate cancer a couple of years ago, a dabble with 'magic beads' and not much since.

Any news on the health of Michael Parkinson these days?

It certainly be a worthwhile pick and one not to miss especially if he was in failing health.

It certainly be a worthwhile pick and one not to miss especially if he was in failing health.

he's fine move along.

he's fine move along.

I bet that's troo. But I thank I haird tat morbidkid hast a decease tat maks him hav badder grammer. But it is naught lick haveing bad grammer ore speling wood effect his intrenet live.

Dr. Ruth Westheimer is worth serious consideration, will turn 89 next year

• Like 1

Kenneth Cope has COPD same disease Leonard Nimoy died of

Got it the same way too, didn't he: Smokin'?

Here some missing considerations for next years DL

- Brian Murray, Manager of Ottawa Senators (NHL), 75 years and stage 4 colon cancer, spread to liver and lungs. There is no more cure for him

- Lynne Stewart, famous lawyer, 78 years and has terminal cancer

- Arthur Brauner, important german film director, produced over 300 films, he turns 99 next year.

- Noah Gordon, Author best known for "The Physician" turns 91 years

• Like 1

Looking into Lazy Town the kids show which I had vaguely heard of.Turns out it has some sort of cult figure and is shown all over the world.Maybe Stefan Karl Steffanson can be justified for inclusion on the death list.

Looking into Lazy Town the kids show which I had vaguely heard of.Turns out it has some sort of cult figure and is shown all over the world.Maybe Stefan Karl Steffanson can be justified for inclusion on the death list.

Thank you. Someone sees his potential.

Loads of people are resuggesting people so I think I will as well

Montserrat Caballé - 83 years old and in very frail health

Link or it didn't happen.

SC

Anyone have up-to-date info on Kenny Jones?

Prostate cancer a couple of years ago, a dabble with 'magic beads' and not much since.

Kenney Jones of The Who?

On my draft list for 1981. Let's just say he has made longlist for consideration, but no guarantee he'll make the final 20. Afaik still gets check-ups every so often.

• Like 1

I knew Lazy Town was a popular kids show but had no idea just how big it has become.Then again I don`t have kids in my family so I probably wouldn`t.

Would be a good choice for next year.

I always thought it grimly ironic that Randall died young and Hopkirk is still around. When Mike Pratt was dying of lung cancer, he wrote to all his friends, imploring them to give up ciggies, and Colin Baker claims that's what made him give them up.

• Like 1

I knew Lazy Town was a popular kids show but had no idea just how big it has become.Then again I don`t have kids in my family so I probably wouldn`t.

There are characters made for everyone. Boy crush, girl crush, gay crush :P musical and annoying...I used to watch it as a kid. I had a crush on Pinky (and for some strange reason Sportacus also, must be for Dali mustache and muscles and I'm not even gay).

I always thought it grimly ironic that Randall died young and Hopkirk is still around. When Mike Pratt was dying of lung cancer, he wrote to all his friends, imploring them to give up ciggies, and Colin Baker claims that's what made him give them up.

Copes death tagline will practically write itself!

There are characters made for everyone. Boy crush, girl crush, gay crush :P musical and annoying...I used to watch it as a kid. I had a crush on Pinky (and for some strange reason Sportacus also, must be for Dali mustache and muscles and I'm not even gay).

Some people need a lol moment or a laugh, that's why I posted this. It doesn't kill to make fun of yourself here and there, but some people here seem to be in holiday spirit, in the spirit of Ebenezer Scrooge. Confidence level zero.

Not really one for next year, but don't know where else to put it..

50 years since 'hey Joe' and 5live just had a very interesting half hour chat with one of the backing singers, a Barbara Moore.

Sang on that, won the Eurovision with Puppet on string, married for 3 years to Peter Moore (the Pearl and Dean composer), did arrangement work for John Williams and retired aged forty to a château in France with a mill and half :D

***does sound a bit doddery***

Well worth a listen on iPlayer or Tunein etc, 3.30-4.00am