Deathray

Who Should Be On The 2017 Deathlist?

Dead certs are Jimmy Greaves and Bruce Forsyth. Ms Gabor must be a hot. favourite.

An outsider for me is Brian Wilson

Ms Gabor must be a hot what? Woman? Song? Deathlist account? And when you say favorite, do you mean your favorite husband/wife? Board Game? Favorite video game character? You need to clarify on these things...

Do you think there's a chance that Carl Palmer with die, soon, & have it be the first time, in awhile, I guess, that and entire band has died, in one year?

Viola Beach sewed that one up earlier in the Year..

Mamonas Assassinas did it 20 years earlier though.

I think we need a thread titled 'Ask Handy' :D

• Like 3

Dead certs are Jimmy Greaves and Bruce Forsyth. Ms Gabor must be a hot. favourite.

Ms Gabor must be a hot what? Woman? Song? Deathlist account? And when you say favorite, do you mean your favorite husband/wife? Board Game? Favorite video game character? You need to clarify on these things...
Okay, okay. no need to live up to your 'twat of the year' moniker! :)

Gabor is a favourite to finally pop her clogs next year. That clear enough for you?

Oh, and Michael Schumacher also.

• Like 2

Gabor is a favourite to finally pop her clogs next year. That clear enough for you?

Nice catch. :) Actually, I could see you as a great poster.

Nice catch. :) Actually, I could see you as a great poster.

Early days for me as you can see!

Do you think there's a chance that Carl Palmer with die, soon, & have it be the first time, in awhile, I guess, that and entire band has died, in one year?

London Boys beat Mamonas Assassinas by two months.

• Like 1

London Boys beat Mamonas Assassinas by two months.

Raise you Lynyrd Skynyrd..

Something tells me Buzz Aldrin is going to be on deathlist next year. I could honestly see him as a deathlist regular till his death.

Something tells me Buzz Aldrin is going to be on deathlist next year. I could honestly see him as a deathlist regular till his death.

He is in too good shape at the moment in my view.

He is in too good shape at the moment in my view.

True, but he seems to be the kind of guy that they would continually put on until his death. Especially after a health scare earlier this month and missing out on John Glenn.

If she somehow makes the starting line, please put Carrie Fisher as number one on the list.

• Like 1

Would be fun if mom and daughter drop at the same time. Shame I already sent my DDP picks......

Anyone want to do sweepstakes? I say January 3rd, after barely making the deathlist in 2017.

EDIT: can somone move it to the Star Wars thread or possibly her own thread?

December 24th. She ain't making it to 2017, imho. And if she is - she's prolly a bad pick in the first place!

I don't think we should waste our time either considering Fisher for Deathlist 2017 or bother with a sweepstake until we give it another 24 hours or so to see how she develops.

Heart attacks and strokes work very differently for everyone. Time is crucial of course, but so is the way in which a particular person's body responds.

Some people can take a hammering over the years and they can repeatedly pull through a number of them. Some are out for the count after one. BUT many people survive an initial heart attack. I think we ought to wait.

I don't think we should waste our time either considering Fisher for Deathlist 2017 or bother with a sweepstake until we give it another 24 hours or so to see how she develops.

Heart attacks and strokes work very differently for everyone. Time is crucial of course, but so is the way in which a particular person's body responds.

Some people can take a hammering over the years and they can repeatedly pull through a number of them. Some are out for the count after one. BUT many people survive an initial heart attack. I think we ought to wait.

Wouldn't her long history of drug abuse make her more vulnerable?

Too early to say whether or not to put Fisher on the list.I dont think she will be on DL 2017 as she will either die within the next week or be out of danger.

• Like 3

Too early to say whether or not to put Fisher on the list.I dont think she will be on DL 2017 as she will either die within the next week or be out of danger.

I'll assume you are younger and haven't begun to lose friends or relatives to heart disease etc. Let me assure you if it took 15 minutes just to get a heartbeat she's no longer the same person. To be fair you may be perfectly correct that she can slog through 2017, but 2020 is out of the question. Hedge your bets any way you like.

SC

It took 15 minutes to get Jerry Lawler's heart going again and he returned to work. Even made jokes about being an "official zombie". He was a huge outlier though, and also got top class medical attention within a minute of the heart attack.

It took about eight heart attacks to see off my grandfather in the end, but he still went aged 68. On that note, his anniversary's the 28th, so perhaps Carrie will head off then.

Would be fun if mom and daughter drop at the same time. Shame I already sent my DDP picks......

I think that the strain will be too much for mum, DR should be on the list even if CF isn't

Carrie will see 2030 ffs.

Might be a vegetable, but that stops her habits, nothing to see, move along >>>>

I'll assume you are younger and haven't begun to lose friends or relatives to heart disease etc. Let me assure you if it took 15 minutes just to get a heartbeat she's no longer the same person. To be fair you may be perfectly correct that she can slog through 2017, but 2020 is out of the question. Hedge your bets any way you like.

SC

I meant danger of dying not of quality of life.She probably has brain damage.Question is whether she will be physically stable enough to undergo heart surgery.I think she is going to die in the next few days though.There have been lots of heart problems in my family but have only come across one person who was revived though.As they where only in cardiac arrest for a minute or two at most there was no brain damage.I think after ten or 15 minutes it is usually very dodgy indeed.

The lack of any news from her family or representatives is ominous.Strikes me as a Joan Rivers type situation.