Olivia De Havilland

3 minutes ago, One shot Paddy said:

Did she fall off her bike/trike?

Nah, a tragic wingsuit base jumping incident

• Haha 2

Metro obit, though far far more will come

• Like 1

Oh my. I thought she would live forever. :o

Best American actress of the late 1940ies. The dark mirror, the heiress. And she made two great thrillers during the 1960ies: Lady in a cage & Hush hush sweet Charlotte. It would be a sin to remember her only as Melanie.

Perhaps Renée Simonot & Norman Lloyd are the ones who will go next?

• Confused 1

RIP Olivia De Havilland.

11 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

A real collapse of living history this year. RIP.

Complete wipe out of the big showbiz three of the 100 club. RIP.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Oh my. I thought she would live forever. :o

Best American actress of the late 1940ies. The dark mirror, the heiress. And she made two great thrillers during the 1960ies: Lady in a cage & Hush hush sweet Charlotte. It would be a sin to remember her only as Melanie.

Perhaps Renée Simonot & Norman Lloyd are the ones who will go next?

American?I think not.

British. 

• Like 2

I thought she had at least a few years left in her. It may sound weird, but i’m shocked at the news. RIP Olivia de Havilland. 

That was fast!

Just got a BBC Breaking notification on me phone. I honestly thought she had a good chance of making supercent status.

On 03/07/2020 at 23:58, CoffinLodger said:

Also there is a look of pain on her face.Could be a sign of a terminal illness such as cancer...Her bloated appearance could be the result of cancer treatment.

My diagnosis appears to have been accurate. So now Olivia is riding her bike to heaven, and we've got the full centenarian set ! May the best year ever for deathlist continue !  https://ew.com/movies/gone-with-the-wind-star-olivia-de-havilland-dies-at-104/

She was not only a great actress, but her successful lawsuit against Warner Bros made Hollywood a better place to work for actors under the dreadful studio talent contracts system. She was last living megastar of the Golden Age and it always blew my mind she was born during WW I and still survived. Rest in peace to my 13th hit.

• Like 4

At last I can pick somebody different 

• Haha 3

This year has seen the end of many legendary characters on our list 

• Like 2

Her Kirk Douglas and Vera Lynn were really the first three celebrities I kept track of the health of. It’s been a surprising and yet not very surprising 5 months when it comes to deathlist deaths.

• Like 1

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

JnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gifJnXu2Zm.gif

• Like 3

On 03/07/2020 at 20:38, Dying Probably said:

Quite possible. Wouldn't put it past her to live until January 2022 just to piss you off!

Well. This backfired. R.I.P. to a legend.

Not a surprise at all. We heard for years she was "fantastic", "immortal" and other bullshit, bit pictures of here were never shown, suggesting her health may have been declining. 

Now Daily Fail will go with "Dame Olivia de Havilland dead a few days after riding her bike out".

• Haha 2